Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 25-02-2011, 01:35 PM
Paige

Why do spirits attach to some people & not to others?

I have a couple friends who sense spirits around them, they have even talked to psychics and been told that the spirits see their aura and decide to attach to it.

One of these friends in particular says spirits attach to her all the time. Even to the point where she can know there approximate age and gender.

I would like to know why some people have these spirits around them while others (like myself) don't. Not that I'm complaining! I'm rather curious as to why this is.

Old 25-02-2011, 02:50 PM
Master
In my view it reflects that Law of Attraction.

As humans we seldom appreciate how our thoughts create an energy that is seen by All. We do observe that those with a ****** outlook on life seem to have that kind of life, and conversely those with a Joy filled perspective, experience many blessings.

So as I see it, everything depends on what we choose to think about and how we formulate our outlook on life.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 25-02-2011, 03:20 PM
Medium_Laura

When you drink, do drugs and other things that alter your brain, you leave yourself open to attracting those kinds of entities (ones that had excessive habits). Fear also draws them. If you are afraid, like John said, you attract those that will feed on that fear; like a bully.

If you have personal power, know that you are protected by the Divine then those people do not get attachments. I always protect if I drink alcohol. I don't need to open myself up to things around me and let them in by accident.

(also I do before I'm put out for surgery.)
Old 27-02-2011, 08:37 AM
Paige

Thanks guys, that's all really helpful :)