Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 13-02-2011, 01:54 AM
Master
okay I have that photo in a post of orbs and I swear to god you look at a bigger version you see symbols in those orbs etc. It was taken in an native american village and inside one of their homes, these homes are built underground somewhat, it wasn't raining there was no dust. Why can I see clear images such as the number 5 and an american flag in those orbs. Why did a very well known and I think true psychic choose to post on my photo with the comment "wow can you say porthal?
Spiritlite.
Old 15-02-2011, 07:11 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumar
Since most people seem to be here and there about Orbs, what do you think they are? Are they apparitions caught by camera? Are they simply proven false by an amateur skeptic? What do YOU think of them?

Whenever I watch a paranormal investigation and all they catch are orbs, I get VERY disappointed, but you can't expect them to catch something each and every episode. I dislike it because it's just not my kind of thing when it comes to calling it an apparition. I gotten some pictures taken at the Waley house and the only thing we have are discolorations in shapes of figures and orbs that glow a certain way that dust can't reflect light back as. I don't have possession of the pics nor do I have access to them. But it's no big deal. I don't like catching orbs either because what to call them? Too easily dismissed and it's boring stuff.

I think orbs can be angels or spirits or family in spirit around that person but, thats just my opinion.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 15-02-2011, 07:32 PM
Ladofthelight

I never started seeing "orbs" till I "Awakened" and started have other unexplainable (through science) experiences...

I now see them all the time. I call them "my friends". When I have a guest over, they like to put on a "show" for them. I'm not kidding. A couple weeks ago, one literally hovered in front of my friend's face for a good 5 seconds, before floating across a darkened room. She had not just stared at a lightbulb, or hit her head. And when she described it to me, I knew exactly what she was talking about.

Sure there are water droplets and dust that get caught in a photograph, but how can one so easily discount repating, waking consciousness, sights? I'll tell you how, because "Science" can't prove it. Such an easy excuse to fall back on.

To me, that is a pretty arrogant stance since science literally attains new knowledge every single "day".

I do not condem anyone who needs more "proof" at all.

My own proof is all I need. :-)

So to answer the question, I believe Orbs do definitely exist. The come in many sizes and colors. They make me happy when they appear, and that is all that matters to me :-)

Loves.
Old 27-02-2011, 01:52 AM
Knower
I sometimes randomly take pictures in my room and nearly every picture has an 'Orb'. I did test to prove it wasnt dust or reflections such as shaking my bed cover then taking a picture and taking a picture with something reflective in the photo. My room collects quite alot of dust but i only see about 2 or 3 'Orbs', Its pretty strange i must say but i cant really tell the difference between dust orbs and spirit orbs to be honest! I would post a picture but i see no point really, Isnt going to be spirit orbs :(.
Old 27-02-2011, 03:24 AM
Medium_Laura

I am also a photographer. If you notice that the phenomenon of orbs really didn't take off until digital cameras became widely used.

http://www.ghoststudy.com/main/fakepageorbs.html

This article talks about using a 35 mm camera and film. If you can get the same affect on film, then I'd believe it was a true energy ball. Otherwise, it's moisture or dust picked up by the flash or the natural light from the short lens of a digital camera.
Old 28-02-2011, 12:13 AM
Knower
Very interesting, i can see my orbs being dust orbs rather than spirit orbs, I just find it strange than only 2 or 3 dust orbs would appear, Even after shaking my bed sheets. I could post some pictures for you guys to see but i think we'll all agree that there dust orbs and not spirit orbs.