Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 20-02-2011, 03:41 PM
GoldenBoy72

Constant Harrassment.

I have very bizarre situation that has been hurting me for years. There is a person in my home town Edmonton, Alberta, Canada who has been following me around for years. He seems to do it through other people for example my father will begin to talk in his voice and say strange or confusing or insulting things. At one point he took over the body of a police officer and assaulted me. Whenever I go to the grocery store or the movies random people either say his name to me or speak in his voice. He is very jealous of me and not the type of person it would be wise to assosciate with. He has done many drugs in his life and was some what of a "player" if you will in our little city. He harrasses and intimidates people who do me favours or who are nice to me at jobs I have worked at. He harrasses women who are interested in me and seems to be obsessed with me beyond any thing I have ever seen before.

I just want it to stop and for him to no longer exist in my mind what do I need to do ?
Old 22-02-2011, 03:14 PM
Pathfinder
is this aan actual person? or a spirit?

val
x

O wad some power the giftie gie us To see oursel's as ithers see us! It wad frae monie a blunder free us. And foolish notion; What airs in dress and gait wad lea'e us, And ev'n devotion!

robert burns
Old 22-02-2011, 05:51 PM
earthprowler

i know what you are talking about, i had a friend go through something similar a long time ago. i sent her a message and i'm waiting to get back with her about what she did. hers would astral travel and a "apparition" of him would show up on the end of her bed in the middle of the night, he was a psychic vampire also if i remember right. but i'll let you know asap.
Old 22-02-2011, 06:15 PM
Master
I'm curious to hear people's point of view, I have no answers for you because I have nothing to base my answer on. I'm so sorry you are going through this.
Spiritlite.
Old 22-02-2011, 07:17 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
i know what you are talking about, i had a friend go through something similar a long time ago. i sent her a message and i'm waiting to get back with her about what she did. hers would astral travel and a "apparition" of him would show up on the end of her bed in the middle of the night, he was a psychic vampire also if i remember right. but i'll let you know asap.

This is a good point, earthprowler. Now that youv'e mentioned this I remember my friend saying this was happening to her. She recognized the guy and confronted him and told him to stop. Sure hope you find a solution GoldenBoy72.

nightowl
Old 24-02-2011, 01:51 PM
GoldenBoy72

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie1985
is this aan actual person? or a spirit?

val
x

As far as I know he is an actual person, however he may be some wierd reincarnate or something like that.

Thank you for your support everyone
Old 24-02-2011, 01:52 PM
GoldenBoy72

What I meant to say is the most I know about him is that he is a physical "normal" person.
Old 24-02-2011, 02:04 PM
earthprowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
This is a good point, earthprowler. Now that youv'e mentioned this I remember my friend saying this was happening to her. She recognized the guy and confronted him and told him to stop. Sure hope you find a solution GoldenBoy72.

nightowl

here is what she said: Oh yeah dan was into the darker side of the craft, he even had shadow demons following him and never liked to go into the dark told me he was attacked a few times. Like me he practiced OBE and he was quite good at it.
If your friend knows who is doing it get her to bind the person from doing OBE and harming people that worked for me.
Old 24-02-2011, 09:24 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
here is what she said: Oh yeah dan was into the darker side of the craft, he even had shadow demons following him and never liked to go into the dark told me he was attacked a few times. Like me he practiced OBE and he was quite good at it.
If your friend knows who is doing it get her to bind the person from doing OBE and harming people that worked for me.

Thanks earthprowler I will pass this info on.
Old 25-02-2011, 04:26 PM
zytumi

I feel that earthprowler's explanation of your problem being a psychic vampire is on target.

I would like to expand on my impression of your situation.

I would classify this entity as a dark feeder. A type of non-human entity that uses the energy from humanoid souls, in your case fear/hatred.

I believe that the physical person bullying you is actually a main host for this fear/hate feeder. The man opened himself up to being used by his actions and is actually possessed.

However this feeder is very powerful and can go from person to person when it feels like it. It does target you, but not exclusively. You need to use a lot of people's energy to have the power to move about like that.

The people these feeders can not and do not bother are those who are happy and full of love. You can protect yourself by finding and working out all of your fearful emotions. Guided meditation would help you a lot.

This is what I would do when the feeder attacks.

1. Project a self loving forcefield around myself.
2. Think of the people and things I love most.
3. Not respond to the host. Walk away.
4. Say out loud - I love myself and (then list the good things and people in your life.)

Don't be surprised if you aren't met with even nastier than before experiences. Hold your ground.

The feeder will eventually give up and feed elsewhere.

Just my two cents,
White light and love to you,
Zy