Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-02-2015, 06:25 AM
Deactivated Account

mysterious voice ........

Tonight I was laying on my bed, letting my thoughts wander. I had the room dark, except for a lit candle, and my eyes were closed.

after awhile, my thoughts quieted down and I heard this female voice, gasp like in surprise or shock, and then she said " Oh my God ! " ..... and that was it .

I have no clue who this could be, or what the exclamation was about. First time something like this has happened. I didn't move, but waited a little bit to see if there was anything else said, but there wasn't.

Any ideas ?

Adrienne

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 15-02-2015, 11:45 AM
electrum198

I had that once when i meditated for the first time but it was the voice of a little girl saying but your a boy i guess that may have been a spirit as ive been told i atract them
Old 15-02-2015, 12:02 PM
Master
perhaps the boundaries between dimensions are becoming less restrictive.
the voice may have belonged to someone astral projecting or somesuch.
my sense is that neither of you was 'disturbed' by the encounter, just
curious about it. it's all good.
Old 15-02-2015, 12:51 PM
electrum198

Ive had it again recently where a male voice said bill like some one was trying to wake some body and then went into a dream state and seen my sister trying to get some one to look after her dogs i told my younger sister who confirmed she was looking for some one to look after them but then she said she looked after a guy called bill at the retirement home i guess i find out if he passed when i see her again
Old 15-02-2015, 12:54 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
perhaps the boundaries between dimensions are becoming less restrictive.
the voice may have belonged to someone astral projecting or somesuch.
my sense is that neither of you was 'disturbed' by the encounter, just
curious about it. it's all good.
Yes you can pick other spirits voices that are wondering through dimensions and realms.
Old 15-02-2015, 03:01 PM
Deactivated Account

Interesting, the thought of it being someone who was astral projecting or "spirits voices that are wondering through dimensions and realms" never even crossed my mind !

It was just strange, and I was curious .....

Expect Miracles !

Old 15-02-2015, 10:56 PM
Experiencer

I was in bed one night around 6 years ago and I heard " two black boxes, two dead bodies" I was all alone in the house and I still have no clue as to what it meant/means ...
Old 15-02-2015, 11:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid68
I was in bed one night around 6 years ago and I heard " two black boxes, two dead bodies" I was all alone in the house and I still have no clue as to what it meant/means ...

I consider myself lucky with what I heard .....

2 black boxes ? aren't black boxes usually found on airplanes ? perhaps it was a premonition of a private airline crash ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 16-02-2015, 03:50 PM
Master
Hi,

My inclinations are to interact with what I call messengers. It is hard to guess what the voice energy was responding to without more information. It was good to wait a bit to see what might else be said. Then I would have replied with something like "I do not understand".

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 22-02-2015, 05:08 AM
Master
I have heard music before, but yes....it makes sense that you heard this just as you was going to sleep! when you subconscious mind is most activate. WOW! just imagine, 90% of the UNIVERSE is completely invisible to us, even with all of our technology. But is it invisible to the subconscious mind, that bridge between the Heavens and the earth. The subconscious mind is aware of everything, and maybe you just tapped into abit of that invisible mystery. Its aware of everything the subconscious mind, but depending on how open you are it edits things out.

There is a scene in the film (Superman Returns), where Superman takes Lois up on the Roof Top and he ask's her the question..."What can you hear..?" and Lois replies.."Nothing", and then Superman tell's Lois that he can hear everything, he hears their cry's everyday for a savior. Superman knows that we are all connected through the field, scientist call it the quantum field. And spiritualist have known about such information for 1000's of years, and he see's things through his eye's like this, its why he does not like to kill people. All thoughts, intentions, and emotions travel through this field. And ether make it dense or less dense, and it all effects the vibration of the realm.

Maybe just like Superman you tapped into that giant field for a split second and heard somebodies thought, they could of been 1000's of miles away from you! or just down the street.............

You might be telepathic. I think its one thing sense and feel somebodies emotions, but hearing somebodies thoughts along with that! is maybe the next step you are showing signs of.

The internet, phones and stuff might go out of business in 50 years time. Just imagine if this stuff got taught in schools from a young age...