Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2010, 12:01 AM
ccwisgood

Visits

Frist of all I don't know if this is the proper location for this post Mods feel free to move.Let me give you a bit of background I have been married for 28 plus years and my wife hasn't been happy for many reasons and I have been unhappy as well so we seperated going on 5 months ago.

About a month a go just as I am going to bed I hear in the living room bang ,bang,bang ! I said come on Ma,Iam tired and going to bed.It stopped.

Last night I was awakened by a rackick by something banging on my computer table.My mom has been with me off and on
since her death especially when I am going through difficult times.All have been positive experiences.

My mother committed suicide in 1979 because she could not find any pain relif for nerve pain plus she had a seris of bad events that happen to her that should never have happened to her.Two shrinks were either alcholics and did
a lousy job with thier paperwork. My stepfather told the hospital he wouldn't
pay the bill until the doctor wrote a letter saying my mother was incapable of work.He finally did.Since her death I've had two or three readings My mother and grandmother are around me.I can feel my mother but I can't feel my grand mother.I also rather have my readings done over the phone instead of in person because I can feel the guy pulling my space and I feel he reading me not.Any ideas.Six or 7 years ago my daughter and her friends got out an ouja board and we had all kids of problems and my wife worked with a wicca and she made up a bag of herbs and told to boil them for so many minutes and the problem was history.

Last edited by ccwisgood : 05-10-2010 at 04:30 AM.