Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 03-11-2010, 07:44 AM
Experiencer
Neither had I until this summer. Someone recommended it to me to help unmuffle my clairaudience and communication with spirit guides and angels. I wear it around my neck and I've fallen in love with it. If you end up picking up a piece let me know how it goes!

All the best,
-TrainsAndSewingMachines
Old 03-11-2010, 07:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
thanks ces and SoaringSpirit,

I may not seem floaty or ungrounded, a little out of it, but I am not ruling it out
the mind is going in several directions at once, now and lately it seems , like between worlds, sometimes here, sometime just on the Other Side

In which case you may need a crystal for decision making . cesxx
Old 03-11-2010, 07:53 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrainsAndSewingMachines
Neither had I until this summer. Someone recommended it to me to help unmuffle my clairaudience and communication with spirit guides and angels. I wear it around my neck and I've fallen in love with it. If you end up picking up a piece let me know how it goes!

All the best,
-TrainsAndSewingMachines

ohh I like that ! I just might have to stop at the crystal shoppe and get a piece ! I will be sure to let you know, thanks again !

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 03-11-2010, 08:29 AM
White Wolf

The very first thought was:

Red ~ ruby.

Blue ~ sapphire.

Not necessarily cut and polished, though...

White Wolf
Old 03-11-2010, 08:34 AM
Deactivated Account

Thanks White Wolf ,

I will check out my local crystal caverns for the " uncut and unpolished versions " I wonder what the 7 Dwarfs are doing this weekend ? hee hee, sorry I am in such a silly mood at the moment... forgive me !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 03-11-2010, 12:52 PM
Sungirl

Quote:
Thank you Kapitan and Inner, I am curious to see what crystals people think of and to see how many come up with the same names - when thinking of those colors. Then I will see which ones I have, or which ones might be " speaking to me " that I might need to get. An experiment of sorts...

Sorry, I'm being dense here. Why are you asking others what crystals they think to find out which ones are speaking to you?

For the record... I don't have a name for the stone I am seeing in my head so I can't tell you what it is for red. I see Hemimorphite for blue.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I was doing a meditation, asking what it is I needed to know. And one of the replies was red and blue crystals, colorful crystals. ... that was about it on the crystals. So I was asking what crystals come to mind, when people hear those colors, then I would see which of those crystals might be " speaking to me " and then check them out and see what I might be needing.

DA xx

hi tilia,

no you are not being dense, your question makes sense. See above for my answer. At the time of the meditation, I wasn't coming up with any red or blue crystals, because most of the crystals I own, seem to be clear, pink, browns, greens, orange and yellow. Now that I have seen a few of the red / blue names, I am sure I must have some of those also.

There just wasn't much info given to me in my meditation, besides the mention of red and blue crystals. I hope this answers your question,

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 03-11-2010, 04:06 PM
Sungirl

aaaah right. that's cool.

Something to ponder. I was once told to get a crystal that didn't actually exist, or at least I couldn't find one anywhere... so I had to work with it virutally.

Also, when I was doing healings on a retreat I was limited to the number of crystals I could take with me, so I was downloading the energy of them from somewhere else.

Maybe go back into your medi and ask for the stone spirit to step forward so you can feel it's energy. As lovely as it is to have the actual stone it is possible to tap into the energy without having it in the physical.
Old 03-11-2010, 04:58 PM
Deactivated Account

hi tilia,

I never thought about working with a crystal virtually, most interesting idea !

and thank you for this idea also, I haven't heard of a stone spirit til just now

Quote:
Maybe go back into your medi and ask for the stone spirit to step forward so you can feel it's energy. As lovely as it is to have the actual stone it is possible to tap into the energy without having it in the physical .

Expect Miracles !

Old 04-11-2010, 10:21 AM
Sungirl

stone spirit is an understanding that I was taught by a great teacher and stone guru.

He understands that stones are earth elders just the same as trees and animals. He sees them as multidimensional beings and as such has changed the way he interracts with them and even talks about them (believing that if we change the way we talk we change the way we act).

He doesn't "own" crystals he "caretakes" them.
He doesn't "buy" crystals he "adopts" them.
He doesn't "use" crystals he "co-creates" or "dances" with crystals.

Having this belief removed the limitations of the way we work with crystals as we see them as much more than a tool. It stops us using "one size fits all" rules that leads to creating lists or sharing blind beliefs. It allows each and every one of us to communicate with the stones and learn the lessons they have for each of us.

t stops us working on the lines of "I read that this stone is good for this" and adopt thought patterns such as asking the stones which one would like to work with us with a certain situation.

It gives us back our own power, brings reverence to our practice and opens working crystals up to everyone. All it takes is compassion and time to sit quietly and listen.