Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 31-12-2019, 04:23 PM
Knower
Inquiring.

First and foremost; thank you so much for peaking interest.

Those inept in dreaming and what causes them in certain situations, I need some guidance and/or new found wisdom.

I'm currently having more dreams than I ever had in my life and they happen constantly every night versus being extremely seldom and far inbetween. Some don't even feel as if they are from my subconscious. Previously, they were only backed behind something I was filtering from my wakeful experience of the day (mostly anxiety related). They feel foreign yet, not. But most certainly forced. I don't ask for them and they don't carry heavy weight to my heart. Only my brain which now feels dominated by a foreign entity that wants access to my conscious mind but can only dwell in the sub and refuses to let go of their ego and to take a loss.

To keep things short without going to great detail; I'm experiencing what is either a Twin Flame connection or a False/Karmic one that feels very much like harassment than a journey. They are attached to my mind in order to get energy from me that they otherwise wouldn't. I no longer wake up feeling refreshed since this started. My brain gets no rest anymore. I only get refreshment from doing things such as this. Expressing myself and regaining parts of my brain temporarily as I type this.

I ponder if I should let these happen as they go or try to subconsciously ignore them with all intentions of not absorbing them as a lesson any longer. It's hard to differ it as a lesson or decline with my current blockages and inability to filter anything subconsciously without hindrance or resistance. Thank you for your time. :)
Old 06-01-2020, 07:53 AM
Newbie ;)

Are there things you’re not being 100% transparent about with this other person? Perhaps you have hangups on fully opening up, or you feel like that person isn’t giving as much to your connection as you are? Whatever it is, you should sort that out in your waking life, because it sounds like you’re currently putting it off on your subconscious, which can give you some vivid, sometimes tumultuous dreams. You should start a dream journal if you don’t already have one! Reading over your dreams a day or two later can help you remember more details in the future and gain some insight on what your brain is trying to tell you. Meditating before bed can help you rest more peacefully, too. It doesn’t have to be an hour-long mantra fest or anything, just a couple of minutes sitting in a natural position, breathing deeply, and focusing on clearing your mind. Let your mind wander for a minute, allowing every thought to surface without distraction, and then spend a few minutes focusing on something simple and specific, like picture an apple or something. Every time you notice yourself thinking of something else, force your attention back to the apple. Hope this helps!