Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 12-11-2016, 10:56 AM
Master
Hornets and melting face

I dreamt I was walking past a tree, like a small pretty tree you get in vineyards, unknowingly there was a hornet nest in the tree. Once I became aware of them, I watched at a distance that they were spawning and more coming out and alive so I walked past swatting them away if they came near. I was seen innocently dancing around on the grass. But I felt like a force was protecting me, an unseen force was making them fly away once they left the tree, God? The next part I remember I saw my face melting, I thought it was my make up coming off at first but it feels more like it was my face melting. I felt a panic in the dream.

Just a bit of background to what I feel the dream may be about, yesterday I realised my mum "benign neglects" me and always has done, I realised that I deserve better than to hang on wishing she will be the mum I want. I desperately want my own children but feel this thing with my mum is holding me back. So to overcome these lingering feelings, before bed I told myself we are all one with God and each other etc. But then once I felt like I felt this oneness I felt scared I might die. Like once I have ancheieved oneness, I was scared I may leave the earth plane. I thanked God at this point for showing my fears, but I wonder if this dream is a message relating to this. I wonder if the face melting is like a death of ego and lower consciousness in spite of the hornets and the nevative feelings they represent? Would appreciate insight into this. Thank you :)
Old 12-11-2016, 02:55 PM
Experiencer
Hello' Lady Rose:

Congratulations, my friend!

Before I began to read your letter here....I could clearly see..almost exactly what you have wondered ( which is an accurate self-realization ) in an overview perspective.

It is clear....as I attune and connect with your energy signature that.....this is an accurate perception, on your part, which clearly identifies your ability to read, digest and understand your own challenges and ego projections....and that your abilities to see clearly...are now increasing and solidifying....which has come as a result of all your recent past struggling with your power issues....WELL DONE!

You are a good example to all ...that even if one is deeply lost and stuck in one's own ego dramas.....that one can still move out and away from these and....resolve 'any' aspect that one has created as one's challenge.

In understanding one's dreams...one has to realize that....most of what we dream each time we enter the sleep state is...merely the image gatherings and often random thoughts, desires, goals and ponderings....and these daily psychological ponderings and images will often be observed or experienced to some degree...in the dream state.

Now, if one desires to develop the ability to 'manage' or deepen their natural abilities to 'direct' or 'become more involved' in their dream state....then, all one has to do is follow a simple and most effective method, which is as follows.......just before moving into the sleep state...as one is entering the 'alpha state'....one may give oneself a clear mental suggestion....with a clear...”Focus & Intent”....that suggests that....one will enter the dream state...and upon entering that state.....one WILL experience the act of.....”AWAKENING INSIDE ONE'S DREAM”.

This being a direct and clear message to one's sub-conscious self. Which if....one has no conflicting beliefs that might hinder or stop this effort....then, one will be able to enter one's dream state with a clear, unhampered and more directly involved perspective.

One may add certain accouterments i.e. Candles, incense, oils, mantras etc., but, what is most effective.....is one's “Intent” and ability to 'concentrate and energize' and fully commit and accept this as their valid pathway, in that moment....all being performed with total and complete 'faith'!

You appear to be growing and developing at a very fast pace, my friend.

As anyone with with even a little bit of psychic clarity can see.....that you are clearly a powerhouse of spiritual potentiality and have suffered greatly in order to learn and understand your karmic lessons.

A loving and sincere congratulations goes out to you, Lady Rose.

Your inner visions and life purposes....of helping and supporting others in your life challenges …..as you walk that path of.....genuine and unconditional love and support for your fellow human beings...is quite admirable and respected, my friend.

My personal honor and respect goes out to you as....the path of ..”Service To Others”...is a valuable and highly spiritual pathway in life. It is a pathway that can alter and change one's own internal desires of self-importance and self-promotion...and alter these into more spiritual expressions i.e. giving more to others than self.....being concerned more for others rather than self, etc, etc.

This is the main purpose of being here....which is...to understand one's ego ( sense of self-importance above others) and...to help it ...grow up. And one of the best ways to do that ( which was offered to me by Creator ) is....to release one's focus and attention and desires of self...and to focus and place importance on 'others'....which is the process of....”Growing up” in reality.

It is one of the main purposes that we are here in this plane of reality...to develop...to grow...to increase our value fulfillment....to mature in our awareness and understandings of SELF. And as one moves away from that lower from of consciousness...that of the ego consciousness ( which is a valuable and most important aspect )....one begins to mature, to expand in their awareness and clarity of perspective and evolve to higher frequencies of Light and Divinity.

Lady Rose, I look forward to the day...when you are well structured and practicing your spiritual skills and helping others find their way. You are a very capable, powerful, loving and wise individual with many, many past life karmic lessons that compliment your present life focus/reality.

I am honored to have connected with you in this life focus and share a small part of your life challenges and I wish you well in your learning experiences, my friend.

Always a pleasure interacting with you Rose.

“NEVER FEAR CHANGE & EMPOWERMENT”!

BE BOLD...FEARLESS....AND IN YOUR OWN AUTHORITY!

In Light & Harmony Taoist
Old 12-11-2016, 02:57 PM
Experiencer
Dream Interpretation

Hello' Lady Rose:

Congratulations, my friend!

Before I began to read your letter here....I could clearly see..almost exactly what you have wondered ( which is an accurate self-realization ) in an overview perspective.

It is clear....as I attune and connect with your energy signature that.....this is an accurate perception, on your part, which clearly identifies your ability to read, digest and understand your own challenges and ego projections....and that your abilities to see clearly...are now increasing and solidifying....which has come as a result of all your recent past struggling with your power issues....WELL DONE!

You are a good example to all ...that even if one is deeply lost and stuck in one's own ego dramas.....that one can still move out and away from these and....resolve 'any' aspect that one has created as one's challenge.

In understanding one's dreams...one has to realize that....most of what we dream each time we enter the sleep state is...merely the image gatherings and often random thoughts, desires, goals and ponderings....and these daily psychological ponderings and images will often be observed or experienced to some degree...in the dream state.

Now, if one desires to develop the ability to 'manage' or deepen their natural abilities to 'direct' or 'become more involved' in their dream state....then, all one has to do is follow a simple and most effective method, which is as follows.......just before moving into the sleep state...as one is entering the 'alpha state'....one may give oneself a clear mental suggestion....with a clear...”Focus & Intent”....that suggests that....one will enter the dream state...and upon entering that state.....one WILL experience the act of.....”AWAKENING INSIDE ONE'S DREAM”.

This being a direct and clear message to one's sub-conscious self. Which if....one has no conflicting beliefs that might hinder or stop this effort....then, one will be able to enter one's dream state with a clear, unhampered and more directly involved perspective.

One may add certain accouterments i.e. Candles, incense, oils, mantras etc., but, what is most effective.....is one's “Intent” and ability to 'concentrate and energize' and fully commit and accept this as their valid pathway, in that moment....all being performed with total and complete 'faith'!

You appear to be growing and developing at a very fast pace, my friend.

As anyone with with even a little bit of psychic clarity can see.....that you are clearly a powerhouse of spiritual potentiality and have suffered greatly in order to learn and understand your karmic lessons.

A loving and sincere congratulations goes out to you, Lady Rose.

Your inner visions and life purposes....of helping and supporting others in your life challenges …..as you walk that path of.....genuine and unconditional love and support for your fellow human beings...is quite admirable and respected, my friend.

My personal honor and respect goes out to you as....the path of ..”Service To Others”...is a valuable and highly spiritual pathway in life. It is a pathway that can alter and change one's own internal desires of self-importance and self-promotion...and alter these into more spiritual expressions i.e. giving more to others than self.....being concerned for others rather than self, etc, etc.

This is the main purpose of being here....which is...to understand one's ego ( sense of self-importance above others) and...to help it ...grow up. And one of the best ways to do that ( which was offered to me by Creator ) is....to release one's focus and attention and desires of self...and to focus and place importance on 'others'....which is the process of....”Growing up” in reality.

It is one of the main purposes that we are here in this plane of reality...to develop...to grow...to increase our value fulfillment....to mature in our awareness and understandings of SELF. And as one moves away from that lower from of consciousness...that of the ego consciousness ( which is a valuable and most important aspect )....one begins to mature, to expand in their awareness and clarity of perspective and evolve to higher frequencies of Light and Divinity.

Lady Rose, I look forward to the day...when you are well structured and practicing your spiritual skills and helping others find their way. You are a very capable, powerful, loving and wise individual with many, many past life karmic lessons that compliment your present life focus/reality.

I am honored to have connected with you in this life focus and share a small part of your life challenges and I wish you well in your learning experiences, my friend.

Always a pleasure interacting with you Rose.

“NEVER FEAR CHANGE & EMPOWERMENT”!

BE BOLD...FEARLESS....AND IN YOUR OWN AUTHORITY!

In Light & Harmony Taoist
Old 14-11-2016, 11:13 AM
Master
Hi Taoist,

Thanks for your response. Yes I do feel like I am able to read, digest and understand my issues now so that I am able to harmonize these and heal them, thank you, I have been working hard to get to this stage I'm glad that I am. I followed your advise to set my intention to wake up in my dream, and if you are interested to see, I have posted my last nights dream which I feel I was actively interacting in my dream with this angry part of me personified in the hornet nest. It is great to know that no matter how hopeless and stuck you feel, that with the intent and focus required, we can grow and heal from these issues/experiences. Yes I do feel like I am growing rapidly, felt like I've had a bit of a crash this weekend as the realizations have been overwhelming, but now as I continue my day, the meaning and purpose settles in and I understand it all more. Thank you for your kind words, they really do inspire me to keep going and to get to the deepest depths so I may understand and know all of me, like you say, so I know my path and karmic lessons and can grow up spiritually!

I am so ready to help others now, and to start this part of my life, I just feel this last bit of anger is what I need to deal with now and I will be there. The universe has been showing me it's support, just yesterday a sweet pretty but angry girl was on the bus, and I could see clearly, what I had to do and what I still had to heal. Just 10 minutes ago, my supervisor was talking about 'gas lighting' which is what I felt was a theme in my dream I had last night, following this one, and something I feel someone close to me has been doing. I also look forward to the day I am structured too haha and being able to use my abilities to help others on their path's. I really appreciate your support and kindness, and I honour you as you are, and I too am grateful for connecting with you in this focus :) Always a pleasure interacting with you also dear Taoist, you are a respected and appreciated friend in my life. I won't fear change and empowerment, your words inspire me so much! Thank you, and have a wonderful day! All the best to you!

Love and warm wishes,

Rose.