Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 14-11-2016, 08:43 AM
Guide

Exclamation Skinchangers

I dreamed that I was in this group, we were spirits of some kind trying to get into some kind of building. The building was closed and right in front of it was a closed super market with employees searching for intruders. I hid under the table and "activated" a skin form, making me visible. One of the employees found me nder the table and I thought I was done for, but I had the same uniform and a name tag so they thought I was another employee. Their chief of staff jokingly said something to me, perhaps something about me being new and never seeing me before. I laughed back when they laughed, then they stared quietly at me, he said there was something they told him, if someone has this slow laugh like you're talking to your grandmother or grandfather they might be one of the "talm- or tilna-", I don't remember the name myself but he kept saying the wrong word while I knew its name and I was one. I was tired of this form and needed some chocolate milk, but the chief of staff saw this and found it suspicious, he took it. I changed back in spirit form and flew to this bar, I took a skin form again and drank some water, then I left the building. One of the employees followed me so I took amy spirit form again amd helped my group. Someone tried to harm one of my skinchanging friends and I stopped him by changing into his father.

Can anyone help me figuring out the meaning behind this?
Old 14-11-2016, 01:30 PM
Master
you had dreamt of being a light-worker.
light-workers are spiritual beings who are here in human form,
amongst the general population; they work to bring the world
into a more harmonious, loving vibration.
have you seen The Matrix (1999)? light-workers are
similar to Morpheus, Neo, and Trinity from that film. basically,
everyone else is "unenlightened" and potentially an agent of
the (current) system which maintains order through deception
and fear. et cetera.
Old 14-11-2016, 02:14 PM
Guide

Interesting.
Thank you again!