Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 21-01-2011, 07:27 AM
Master

Steve Rother on our transition to crystalline beings

http://spiritlibrary.com/videos/ligh...body-electrics
Old 21-01-2011, 08:07 AM
Sira

I was so happy to watch that video, thank you for posting it! I have spent the night being through an upgrade of the nervous system and my inside is in flames and I'm trying to put the heat down by drinking water. What Steve Rother channels is indeed happening right now.
Old 21-01-2011, 06:22 PM
themaster

Well, I haven't experienced any "unusual" power problems.. (that I'm aware)

Except:

My motherboard did got out like 4 months ago though.. but that would be it.. (I'd swear a lightning strike did it) some weird sound outside and the firetruck got called for a "unknown reason" to me.. but that killed my ethernet which eventually led to motherboard death.. (I actually weirdly watched the light go out and stop working)

They fixed it.. but the ethernet lights haven't worked since the repair (obviously overlooked)

And my wireless keyboards been a little buggy lately.. I just attribute that to wireless..

It's hard for me to attribute anything he says to me anyway.. cause I'm in a "special" class and we are working with the physical body right now.. so hard to tell if it only applies to "non-class humans" or no?

If you’re in vegas I highly suggest seeing steve do these channels live.. there nice.. (and free! )

When I said hello to him.. he hugged me so be prepared to be hugged

I also got to sit next to him at a wedding after the 10-10-10 (it was the 12th) cause I came back to the resort to see my teacher and got invited to a fellow classmates wedding that Steve conducted..

Steve is a really nice person.. I really did want to get a "reading" from him at the 10-10-10.. but there was a long line! So I just listened instead..
Old 21-01-2011, 07:22 PM
Sira

The good part starts at about 18:18...