Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 30-11-2023, 04:35 AM
Experiencer

Is it just me or has the twin flame lore become?

So first my own story:

When I was 17 I met a guy, the moment I laid eyes on him I got a vision of us old standing in front of an altar saying our vows. I shook it off called myself crazy went about my business. This happened at my job, he was the new dishwasher. Eventually we became good friends at work and often chatted or light flirting during side work. He checked all my boxes and I had a lot. I still blew it off, I had a boyfriend and that needed to naturally fizzle out. One day I came into work and he was just gone.. a couple months later he came in to eat and I saw him, the first words out of my mouth was I'm single..I am not missing this chance. We dated for 9 months and absolutely inseparable. One day he was just gone all I got was an email. I was heartbroken, how could I have been so utterly wrong, my visions have never been wrong. A year later I got another email from him. Less than a year later we were married. We have been married for 21 years, still inseparable, happy as can be.

I could spend an eternity with him and still not get tired of him. He meets all the twin flame criteria.

Twin flame lore talks about this amazing connection One runs the other chases.

This has turned into obsessions and stalking. The chaser seems at times to not realize that the connection has to be both ways. If someone leaves, you should never chase. This indicates the other person does not reciprocate the connection. It is only when they come back of there own free will can you be sure the love is being returned. Anything else is assumption and based on those assumptions people chase and that's called stalking.

Does anyone feel this way?

Namaste'
Old 30-11-2023, 04:37 PM
Seeker

I think the word stalking is thrown around too much and is starting to lose its value. Having a high interest in someone and trying to get with them isnt stalking. I used to work in sales and by that logic, we would all be considered stalkers lol but we are just doing our job and being as ethical as possible. I would be calling potential customers and keeping tabs on them and gathering all sorts of intell, but if they told us to stop or threatened legal action, we would leave them alone. If they didnt tell us to stop, well we wont stop calling haha.

Stalking to me seems alot more serious than what people on the internet say. Reading about someone on the internet and trying to touch base based on high level interest isnt stalking. Real stalking would be like following them in real life, being evasive, saying threatening things, like anything to where your threatening their real safety. Checking on people's social media or whatever, like thats all public info and all stuff your purposely putting out there meaning that you want people to pay attention to you to some degree.

I think when it comes to TF, its a bit complicated since we arent considering headspace in mind. Like my potential TF, we met 15 years ago and we clicked pretty well, but when I tried to reach her again, shes traumatized and a shell of her former self. She went from being bubbly and sweet to angry and self loathing. Its like Im dealing with another person that who I knew from forever ago. But her memories and life experiences are very similar to mine, so for me, Im not really giving up. Its just a messy complicated situation, part that she has to figure out and part that I have to be patient with.

I think too when it not only comes to dating but TF stuff, that people give up too easily. We say that if someone is not interested, we should just give up, but if I had that attitude in sales, I would get fired lol. There is nothing wrong with being persistent providing your being ethical. If you believe the TF connection is there, sometimes you have to be persuasive to get someone to change their mind. When I worked in sales, we would get rejections and have to make someone think completely different at times. I dont think you should always do this, but at the same time, I think too many people in not just the TF situation but in dating and life in general give up too easily and take a NO as some sort of death sentence instead of a temporary set back.

And trust me, there are times where you should absolutely give up on people and just keep moving. But if someone is worth it to you and you see the value and the vison, why just give up? Only give up until they tell you to really go away. People change their minds all the time, especially with a good enough argument. Thats just my 2 cents though, your milage will vary but as a former sales rep, I was taught to just keep trying, at least until they threaten to sue you lol.
Old 30-11-2023, 05:12 PM
Experiencer

When I say stalking I am using it for its very definition

No means No it isn't a minor setback. It is someone saying they do not want you attention or your time. I personally think that we have trivialized corporations violating our privacy as well due to lack of morals and government oversight. When you build a profile on someone for sales that is a violation as well.

Using your job in sales as a moral compass for life is misguided. Corporations do not have a moral compass the consumer is just a walking checkbook.

Did the word stalking lose some of its value due to brandishing it about? Maybe

But when you sit around waiting for someone to come around to your desires that's wasting time. All this makes you blind to the one you are possibly meant to be with.
Life experiences are not unique, there are 8 billion people on the planet, millions of those have had similar life experiences to myself. I cross paths with many of them on a daily basis.

Also sitting around trying to fix someone or provide comfort to that person hoping they will fix themselves, after your intentions have been made clear and you have been told no is disingenuous.

These people who have been injured by life need true compassion without strings attached. It can also be considered grooming since they person "In love" is fostering white knight syndrom. It is morally wrong.
Old 30-11-2023, 06:26 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
When I say stalking I am using it for its very definition

No means No it isn't a minor setback. It is someone saying they do not want you attention or your time.
Im curious to how you think unwanted attention is "immortal", like what exactly is your bar of morality lol? If given people unwanted attention is that low of a bar, then I cant imagine what you think of the much more immortal things like physical harm or emotional or financial. A corporation not caring about your feelings and making you slightly uncomfortable isnt exactly ruining your life. Yes its annoying, yes you hate those spam emails, yes you hate those spam calls, but is that hurtling you in any meaningful way? No its not. Its making you a little irritated but your not dying from it, hence why IMO on the immorality scale its pretty tame in the grand scheme of things.

If I took the word NO for face value every single time, Id probably be homeless and on the streets lol. Alot of what I do for a living is figuring out solutions to peoples rejections. And I say that since again, the world NO is not some eternal damnation that is meant to last forever. It just means "at this time, I am not interested" and peoples interest change all the time based on their mental state. There are lots of times Ive said no to things and later on been like "actually, I change my mind", so I dont think the word NO is as static as people think.

In terms of how this plays out to stalking/stalker mentality, well we live in a pretty guarded society to where unless a person is in a dark room alone, most people are uncomfortable all the time and feel threatened by any sort of intimacy or human interaction. Alot of people dont want attention now a days, hence why so much of us are just hiding on our smartphones 24/7. We live in the era of smartphones to where human interaction is at its lowest to where any sort of discomfort we automatically think the other person is a threat since we are so dehumanized to the human experience to where we call anyone showing interest some sort of stalker or creeper. Its why dating in general is so messed up, you go on an app and people cant be vulnerable, you go in real life and you cant be vulnerable, the idea of human closeness scares alot of people senseless.

And here is the thing, I dont want to do this dance as much as the next person. I feel uncomfortable all the time asking people for things or trying to persuade them. I feel weird as hell and have way better things to do than give the perception of woman that I am threatening their safety in any way, but at the same time, we both have things that we want and things that we have to do. If I was to sit around and care so much about how they feel or their perception of things (that is trauma induced no less), nothing would ever get done. But at the end of the idea, the stalker/creeper stuff is just perception most of the time and isnt grounded into reality. Im not a threat to anyone, Ive never followed anyone home or threatened anyone lol but I have gotten called by females the next Marlyn Mason just because Im friendly and bubbly lol. Sorry but thats a them problem at this point, Im not doing anything wrong and Ive gotten to the point in my life where Im tired of apologizing for having a healthy mindset towards people who have tons of mental issues and dont want to handle them.

I think alot of the stalker/creeper thing is just a result of human trauma. Its not a default state to be freaked out by unwanted attention and the way people handle it, people seem to be pretty poorly equipped to do so, hence things like ghosting and lack of communication, which would go a long way in terms of this culture of anti vulnerability dying off. People are just too fearful of being vulnerable is really the more of the core of things. Nobody wants to talk, people just want to hold things in, its unhealthy and yeah its up to people to fix this on their own, but at the same time, the world seems to be ok in general with continuing our modern culture of burying ourselves in our smartphones, our work and not addressing the elephant in the room, which is bad communication and lack of human interaction.

In terms of how this relates to TF, it depends on if someone really has a TF or not. I hear alot about how people say they have a TF but its either a karmic or its limerence. Unless you have a special connection with this person, yeah its probably not a TF. There has to typically be a spiritual awakening, shadow work, personal growth involved. And I think my situation has these elements and I dont want to speak for everyone, but thats just how I view the whole phenom.
Old 30-11-2023, 07:47 PM
Experiencer

Unwanted attention is a word you used a lot. You seem to know the attention is unwanted, but do it anyways. And it doesn't matter what you believe about the other person it is si,ply your opinion and opinions are often incorrect.

To claim that you are "awake" yet you don't even analyze the very words you write?

We are going to leave work out of this I do realize that to survive (meaning having a roof over your head and food in your belly) things must be done and it is on a totally different level than someone's personal free will.

You know the attention is unwanted, so why do you do it? That is a violation of that person's space and energy. It is immoral because you know the attention is unwanted and do it anyways which is selfish and disrespectful. You say
I believe this person is my twin flame
She says I am not interested
And you pursue regardless of what she wants you are disrespecting her choice and if you can't respect her choice now you never will this is a direct indication that you are not hernTF. TF relationships are respectful of the other person as an autonomous individual with their,own thoughts and feelings and opinions.

In this day and age you could walk away leave her alone live your life, and if her no one day becomes a yes she can find you it's the age of information it isn't hard to find someone. You could also trust the universe to put her back in your path when the time is right.

Instead you justify providing unwanted attention with the opinion this,person is your twin flame like it is some kind of reward for your opinion that you are awake. When in truth awakening is like an onion with multiple levels not just 1 or 2 and full awakening results in death.
Old 30-11-2023, 08:06 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Unwanted attention is a word you used a lot. You seem to know the attention is unwanted, but do it anyways. And it doesn't matter what you believe about the other person it is si,ply your opinion and opinions are often incorrect.
Lol an opinion cant be incorrect, you know that right? Its an opinion since well, its not a fact. Thats what an opinion is supposed to be.

You keep putting unwanted attention on this pedestal of evil and seem to not realize how much your perception is off. Someone mildly annoying you is not the bane of your existence. I cant stress that enough. Your are not being physically harmed, you are not being emotionally harmed (your doing more harm to your self), your not being financially harmed, your just annoyed due to whatever personal hangups that you have. You are free to do whatever your want, your freedom is not under attack. The only thing under attack is probably your central nervous system since you probably have some sort of triggers that cause flight or fight, which is happening even when something isnt threatening.

Sorry but I get so sick and tired of people telling me Im the problem when I can face my problems head on and yet people like yourself are so stuck in your egos to where you cant admit that your perception of me being a threat, is a result of your own traumas and issues. You dont like unwanted attention lol? Tough luck. I dont like putting pants on in the morning yet I do it anyway. Welcome to being an adult. Lots of us have to do things we dont want to do to survive. You can sit around and mope about people like me are the issue, or you can come into the real world where we have to work together and put our egos aside to make things happen. Your choice. You can cry about everything is unfair and unmoral and have nothing to show for it, or you can put on your big girl pants and make things happen.

And the thing with the person that is my potential TF, we met forever ago. She showed me unconditional love. She believed in me when nobody else did as a kid. I used to make her laugh when she was sad. We have a real bond. Those bonds dont ever die out. But trauma indeed alters our perceptions of things. With trauma, harmless things become threats. I hope and pray I can meet my TF that was from my high school days, but trust me, I dont have anything to do with how she is now a days. The angel I knew has turned into a bitter broken person and until that person is destroyed, there isnt going to be any reunion anyway.
Old 30-11-2023, 09:59 PM
Experiencer

Sir the world is mirror and when we look into it the only thing we see is what exists in ourselves and nothing more or less. Opinions are singular feelings and thoughts, and though opinions and facts can align that is not always the case. You don't like what I am saying I get that, it is easier to say "oh there is something wrong with you. These are your hang ups not mine." Ifbthat is what you see in me then that is what you see, but honestly what you really see is the hang ups you have, and the ego that exist within yourself to the point that you can't see how you are stopping yourself from finding actual love. You have to release control and let the universe sort it out, but you feel this need to control a situation that should flourish naturally. You yourself said you have trauma, but the truth is we all have trauma. I spent decades dealing with mine.

Furthermore twin flames are a one soul 2 bodies, and honestly we are 1 soul and 8 billion bodies.
Old 30-11-2023, 10:12 PM
Seeker

Lightbulb

Quote:
Sir the world is mirror and when we look into it the only thing we see is what exists in ourselves and nothing more or less. Opinions are singular feelings and thoughts, and though opinions and facts can align that is not always the case.
Lol I see what you did there. You just took my argument and try to reverse it. Not a single original thought your having. Sad and the opposite of heroic, which I will let you google what that means and learning why that is immoral since you love to preach so much.

Im not going to keep arguing with you since you have no qualms lying to yourself. Also the fact that you come on here telling everyone they are crazy when you yourself dont seem to understand twin flames is just wrong. I also notice too the people who preach morality are the biggest sinners. Id also suggest googling the term virtue signaling since you love to preach about morality so much.
Old 30-11-2023, 10:22 PM
Experiencer

Actually you made my point for me I know I can't change you as you are so into your belief system it has sadly distorted your perception of reality.

My hope is that others who have not gone down this rabbit hole or ready to leave it can see the logic of why the TW lore is dangerous to both men and women.

If something is meant to be it will be through no actions of your own other than a simple conversation and a declaration of love. If the person at the center of your affection says NO walk away they are not for you, and if they are it will happen in the future. After all absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Old 30-11-2023, 11:02 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Actually you made my point for me I know I can't change you as you are so into your belief system it has sadly distorted your perception of reality.

My hope is that others who have not gone down this rabbit hole or ready to leave it can see the logic of why the TW lore is dangerous to both men and women.

If something is meant to be it will be through no actions of your own other than a simple conversation and a declaration of love. If the person at the center of your affection says NO walk away they are not for you, and if they are it will happen in the future. After all absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Your both clueless of other peoples lives and how twin flames work yet you want to speak with such authority. Have you ever heard of Dunning Kruger?
Closed Thread