Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 28-08-2015, 03:47 PM
Guide
I myself am a gay man.
I was born gay. I did not ask for it at a conscious level.
I grew up in a Christian church world where I was told it is a sin, and being gay means going to hell and God hates you.

As a gay man I love men, and have a wonderful partner, and we both share a deep spiritual awareness and a spiritual path.

But it was not always like that. Being in church I was coerced into finding a wife and getting married. I was married for 10 years living a life of not accepting who I am and not being true unto myself and my Self.

Lessons =
I Chose at Soul level to come into this life and experience life as a gay man.
I had to overcome self hatred and accept who I was as a gay man.
I had to stop living a lie and be true to my Self.

Last edited by Gracey : 29-08-2015 at 08:24 PM.
Old 28-08-2015, 04:12 PM
Master
Was someone being homophobic in this thread lenvdb64? I must have totally missed it if so and can't find it reading back through the thread.
Over all people seemed to be very open and non-judgmental I thought?
Old 28-08-2015, 04:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenvdb64
I myself am a gay man.
I grew up in a Christian church world where I was told it is a sin, and being gay means going to hell and God hates you.

As a gay man I love men, and have a wonderful partner, and we both share a deep spiritual awareness and a spiritual path.

But it was not always like that. Being in church I was coerced into finding a wife and getting married. I was married for 10 years living a life of not accepting who I am and not being true unto myself and my Self.

Lessons =

Those of you who believe being gay is a choice:

Hi there lenvdb64, in my case I believe I did the choice of being gay before incarnating into this life.

I'm almost 30 years old, it was pretty hard to overcome all the discrimination, especially in the catholic country I live (Mexico), it's shocking that we're still being considered sinners by some religions, it's sad actually. The bullying was terrible, so I preferred to stay safe in the closet, lying to everybody about my true sexuality.

I wish somebody was there to tell me that it was fine to be gay.

It was until I was 20 years old that I had the courage to go out of the closet and express my feelings of love for men.

It's been a rough path, but totally worth it.

Love at the end has no specific genitalia. Love is energy, energy is Love.
Old 28-08-2015, 09:38 PM
Master
Hey! i have no issue with gay or bisexual people! i have worked with afew haha. The only thing i have a issue with its the attack on gender, within the mainstream media and in schools. I still think that nature intends a man and woman to be together, because design denotes function primarily! mother nature created us like this! Mother nature, not no perverted demon posing as a god or extraterrestrial.

To work as a team and get out of this fallen state (And we have come thus far), i still believe that its a man's role to lead women out of this dimension that is blatantly not endeared to them (The symbolism everywhere). The feminine energy in my opinion, i have always viewed it as something of higher plane! it is not very dense, where as masculine energy is dense! and that is why it dominates within the illusion of the physical. And of course a woman's greatest strength for me (Within the physical) is to inspire, inspire men to become better and work with them (And that's the teamwork right there)...ultimately that's a relationship!

Women are the biggest influence in this world (Well i think you already know this). Men don't go to war for a laugh, ultimately its to win a woman at the end! no matter how much we don't want to not admit this.

And the easiest way to destroy a family or society is to destroy the compatibility between men and women. You can even see this in america within the black community, they are completely and utterly stuffed! and make no doubt about it! that was engineered! and it did not take lethal force.

Attack on Gender.

So with this attack on gender! which evolves the emasculation of men, and just in general making women a sexual commodity from a early and early age (I have a massive issue with young girls being taught about anal sex, oral sex and just in general borderline sexual perversion being thrown in their faces! when they should be developing naturally) all this is doing is inspiring us men to do ONE thing, and keep women in one place! and trust me that's what will happen (Because that's the world we are in RIGHT NOW! if you are a commodity then forget equal rights). And they are also now being told that they can chose their gender, at impressionable age! its just dangerous...........I can only be honest.

It's basically just messing up compatibility between both genders. And its this reason why all those ancient civilizations fell! might be the reason why also this civilization will fall also, if people continue to not be very wise.

Sense of self.

For me us human's have forgotten are true sense of self, you have people quoting animals to try and figure out how to act! we have people quoting civilizations that fell dramatically! some cultures and races more than others have been subjected to oppression and predictive programming in order to keep them from knowing true knowledge of themselves. But if there is one group of people who subject to this more than anybody! its women! and that is quite simply because it is feminine energy which ultimately is going to dilute the density we are in (But we have to do it the right way).

Transgenders/Gays....7 etheric bodies

so YES! fair-play some kids are born gay, some kids are being wanting to be women! when they are in a man's body. No big deal! they are not bad, and they don't deserved to be discriminated against. Remember we are in a fallen in this dimension, its not walt Disney land! we have things we have to work with and overcome. We have 7 etheric bodies, in this current dimension we are only really aware of the PHYSICAL body which is the lowest! and most primitive from (We are deliberately diverted away from trying to learn about are true nature) . So obviously its theoretically possible that somebody who is gay or transgender! one of their other bodies might not be MALE or Female, but because we can only deal with the physical body at this moment in time! some people have a very short perception, and don't really take these things into consideration.

Oh and like i stated in my previous post, more people coming out gay is just because of the vibration change! the truth is coming out, which can be good and bad.

Note: I won't really be posting anymore in this thread, as i think its getting quite serious. And in general i just want to play about these days on here.
Old 28-08-2015, 10:01 PM
Experiencer
[quote=lenvdb64]I myself am a gay man.

Lessons =

Being gay was removed from.mental illness department
Although some.professionals still refer to it as .disorder.
But if its not a choice and not mental.disorder?
What is it then if i might ask ?
"And when the waves overwhelm them like the dark shadows they call upon Allah for help with pure devotion and when He brings them safety, some of them still doubtful and none denies Our clear signs but every very perfidious very ungrateful one.."

Last edited by Gracey : 29-08-2015 at 08:25 PM.
Old 28-08-2015, 10:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER
It's basically just messing up compatibility between both genders. And its this reason why all those ancient civilizations fell! might be the reason why also this civilization will fall also, if people continue to not be very wise.
Sense of self.

Hi MP, sorry but I disagree with you in this part, ancient civilizations fell for different reasons, like poverty, civil wars, the seek of power of some men, for other civilizations crushing them, diseases, no food and water, natural disasters, etc. I don't think that sexual orientation can lead an empire to fell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER
Transgenders/Gays....7 etheric bodies

so YES! fair-play some kids are born gay, some kids are being wanting to be women! when they are in a man's body. No big deal! they are not bad, and they don't deserved to be discriminated against. Remember we are in a fallen in this dimension, its not walt Disney land! we have things we have to work with and overcome. We have 7 etheric bodies, in this current dimension we are only really aware of the PHYSICAL body which is the lowest! and most primitive from (We are deliberately diverted away from trying to learn about are true nature) . So obviously its theoretically possible that somebody who is gay or transgender! one of their other bodies might not be MALE or Female, but because we can only deal with the physical body at this moment in time! some people have a very short perception, and don't really take these things into consideration.

Oh and like i stated in my previous post, more people coming out gay is just because of the vibration change! the truth is coming out, which can be good and bad.

I'm totally agree with you in this part about the etheric bodies, we are so much more than this body with genitalia. So it is possible to love a being made of love
Old 28-08-2015, 10:10 PM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Please Leave Me
If person had different opinion than urs
Hes bigot homophobic indivdual just for not agreeing with u ?

Being gay was removed from.mental illness department
Although some.professionals still refer to it as .disorder.
But if its not a choice and not mental.disorder?
What is it then if i might ask ?

It's a natural preference. We just were born this way. I don't think it is an illness or a disorder.
Old 28-08-2015, 10:16 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucyan28
It's a natural preference. We just were born this way. I don't think it is an illness or a disorder.
Prefernce equals choice
Preference is not forced its simply preferred
"And when the waves overwhelm them like the dark shadows they call upon Allah for help with pure devotion and when He brings them safety, some of them still doubtful and none denies Our clear signs but every very perfidious very ungrateful one.."
Old 28-08-2015, 10:23 PM
Experiencer
I do not agree with being gay
However i also believe people have choice to live
Their life the way they choose

But what bugs me is this
Person made choice should not make excuses for that choice
Like ohhhh not my fault was born like that naah

I respect their right to live as they wish
But when u make choice u should be bold enough
And admit that was ur choice it made u happy
Instead of finding excuses that is my opinion
Old 29-08-2015, 12:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Please Leave Me
I do not agree with being gay
However i also believe people have choice to live
Their life the way they choose

But what bugs me is this
Person made choice should not make excuses for that choice
Like ohhhh not my fault was born like that naah

I respect their right to live as they wish
But when u make choice u should be bold enough
And admit that was ur choice it made u happy
Instead of finding excuses that is my opinion

I think the argument to that opinion is in the form of the question: did you choose to be heterosexual?