Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-05-2012, 06:52 PM
Master

(After 'death')

Animals who have not felt the warmth of human love return to their group soul.

Animals who have felt the warmth of love i.e. pets, attain individuality. As we've discussed several times here the 'love bond' applies to animals as well as humans, so when the person passes over their loved ones - both human and animal - will be there.

I can see from your words and the emotion you so tenderly express that you have love for these animals, so in a round about way you have bestowed on them an individuality, especially if you're thinking of them, because then you're creating and reinforcing a psychic link.

Bear in mind, it is not 'ownership' that confers individuality but exposure to love.
In that respect a wild animal who had shared love with a human could just as readily as a pet be covered by the love bond.
If you have love for those wild animals you cared for, and you wish them to be there, then yes, I would expect them to be there.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 29-05-2012, 11:15 PM
LovingMistress

Thankyou Knight - Your answer gave me a clarity I wasn't expecting. It makes perfect sense that in loving the animals we give them individuality , rather than by owning them - Some of the wild animals I've met only briefly before they were fit for release, actually enter my thoughts many times over -years later ! I sometimes feel it's not me who chooses to think about them - it's not like I have 'favourites, but the trend of thoughts always seems to focus around the same group . A crow I raised when I was 7 years old being one of them ! - Strange really , because I have forgotten many other animals since then , many of which were typically more memorable , in size , personality , or appearance, but they don't pop into my thoughts or dreams. That's what has got me considering the notion that it's more than just my -thoughts' - I can't imagine having chosen* the crow. No reflection on the crow , but my domesticated crew aside , I tend to love and care for the wild animals equally - only some stay in my thoughts indefinitely and in a way I can't explain - Almost like I'm still partly responsible for their well being. ( and in a strange way , they're responsible for mine !!!) I'm not sure how healthy ( mentally ) it is to feel that way either. Maybe , he chose me . Either way I know I love him , and I didn't choose to love him - I think I've stopped making sense now so I'll stop rambling - But I thank you for the food for thought and the patience while explaining it to me .
Old 05-06-2012, 10:48 AM
Master

LovingMistress: Just found this for you....

From 'Tales of Two Worlds' by Peggy Mason

'Far beyond, she has seen great forests and heard the call of monkeys.
On what is called 'the mount of freedom', a beautiful, mountainous landscape, she saw some of the 'wild' animals which had become individualised through contact with humans, all now at peace with one another.
She was shown Elsa the lioness leaping down from a rock to the river bank. Many, many people in their varied spirit robes went about tending the animals, or visiting their own special friends.'

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 05-06-2012, 01:14 PM
LovingMistress

That is beautiful , Knight . I hope I can be there some time, to tend to the animals myself. Thankyou for sharing.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:46 PM
Master
Quote:
I have awakened to my true self and with that have come the knowledge of my higher self (and it still comes because it would be overkill if it all came at once). I know that the life I had before this one was planned as my last but I was killed prematurely, so I had to take one more life. In this life I have finished what I was cheated out of not finishing in my last life. When I die I will be reborn on a higher level of existence and that way be reunited with my divine self, which I was seperated from long ago.
I don't know how you actualy know this and I thought when you have reached nirvana, it's pretty amazing.

Anyway, I've been to people who've given me past life readings, I can say that I could want to believe what I was told and it could make sense, but is it true? I doubt it. There's a lot of gullible and vulnerable people out there and I really don't want to be one of them. I've had past life regression done and I guess I'm too skeptical for that as well. All that said and done...I've had some amazing and unusual experiences in my life, supernatural and otherwise, but still how can I know 100 percent the accuracy of anything...I can't.

To the topic of animals...I don't know if we reincarnate from animals or rocks or whatever...but I have a cat named Gizmo, that honestly I often think that cat was a human at one time. Have no idea if that's possible, in readings I read we don't go backwards from humans to animals but perhaps animals to humans, but even writing this, it sounds far-fetched..but dang, that Gizmo... he's fascinated in all we do in the house. drying my hair. You'd think he was a hairstylist or a barber in another life because he has to watch you fuss with your hair...if we are fixing anything, he's right there observing. Anything new comes into the house, he's first to check it out, inside and out. he will bite your finger or toe for you to pet, but he tries to lift it onto him. It's weird, he's weird, but can't help but love the guy....and he snores...really, really loud. lol.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:26 AM.
Old 07-06-2012, 04:12 PM
Charliemcsnarly

So? Do you consider yourself an enlightened non-returner?

Just very interested. . .

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:26 AM.
Old 07-06-2012, 08:12 PM
Quagmire

I consider myself nothing but myself. The thing is that I only ended up incarnating as human due to unfortunate events, now 12000 years later I am finally ready to end this cycle of human incarnations.

Before I woke up to my true self I had a reading that told me about two past lives, which said nothing to me. Then I could either blindly accept it or throw it away, but I did neither and just kept them as possibilities. After I woke up I have found that they were spot on. I believe and know these things because I can feel in my heart that they are true. I had a lot of doubt about some of the knowledge I received after I woke, but every psycic, clairvoyant and so I talked to said I should trust myself because I knew what was true or not. So one day I just started to trust my heart and with that came the realization that I am me, and have always been and will always be so

Lovely story about the cat. I have a clairvoyant where I am quite sure her dog is her main spirit guide. The way it looks and acts is just so peculiar. Like standing in front of a very ancient and wise being.
Old 07-06-2012, 08:59 PM
Charliemcsnarly

Quote:
I consider myself nothing but myself. The thing is that I only ended up incarnating as human due to unfortunate events, now 12000 years later I am finally ready to end this cycle of human incarnations.

Before I woke up to my true self I had a reading that told me about two past lives, which said nothing to me. Then I could either blindly accept it or throw it away, but I did neither and just kept them as possibilities. After I woke up I have found that they were spot on. I believe and know these things because I can feel in my heart that they are true. I had a lot of doubt about some of the knowledge I received after I woke, but every psycic, clairvoyant and so I talked to said I should trust myself because I knew what was true or not. So one day I just started to trust my heart and with that came the realization that I am me, and have always been and will always be so

Wow I find that pretty fascinating.

Do you have any ideas or advice that may help people realize their true self? Was it just luck (or destiny) for you or were there things that helped to bring about this realization?

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:27 AM.
Old 07-06-2012, 09:13 PM
Quagmire

Follow the path of your heart, within there the truth lies. The easiest way is to just acknowledge that there is nothing to find, you have already found it. One day I found myself climbing my spiritual mountain and the top was nowhere in sight, the next thing that happened was that all of a sudden I found myself on the top, but there was no mountain and where I was, was on a peaceful meadow. The mountain is our struggles and the more we struggle the steeper the mountain gets. When we stop struggling the mountain disappear and in the end there is only peace within. I have not seen any mountains for a "long" time, but do occasionally come upon a hill I have to tell myself does not exist
Old 07-06-2012, 09:38 PM
Charliemcsnarly

Quote:
Follow the path of your heart, within there the truth lies. The easiest way is to just acknowledge that there is nothing to find, you have already found it. One day I found myself climbing my spiritual mountain and the top was nowhere in sight, the next thing that happened was that all of a sudden I found myself on the top, but there was no mountain and where I was, was on a peaceful meadow. The mountain is our struggles and the more we struggle the steeper the mountain gets. When we stop struggling the mountain disappear and in the end there is only peace within. I have not seen any mountains for a "long" time, but do occasionally come upon a hill I have to tell myself does not exist

Haha. That is truly amazing advice, thank you!

One last thing though, how do we follow the path of our heart? Is it that feeling we get that feels like truth, or even fairytale, until our mind tells us that it is illogical? Is it faith in the way we feel?

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:27 AM.