Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 19-11-2012, 06:39 AM
Henri77

I'd say anyone messing with nature, mother earth, or sending healing ,should ask permission.
I have no doubt Amer Indians have always done this, and they oughta know.

Nature spirits, fairies appreciate our respect and so does Mom, our planet.
It seem only good manners, especially if we want to develop a relationship with her.
Old 19-11-2012, 06:42 AM
Master
We are not separate from the planet, we are the planet, we grew from the planet, we need not ask anyone, we just need to do the right thing for us.
Old 19-11-2012, 02:49 PM
Newfreedom9

It's been proven that pyramids affect the weather in a positive way around the areas they are in. Pyramids are actually quite fascinating. Seems that it helps the energy around and within the pyramid to become more coherent allowing for what we would consider miracles.
Old 21-11-2012, 03:40 AM
Knower
I've used my thoughts/intentions/emotions to control/change the weather when I need to. The first time I did it was when me and friend were walking to a festival/concerts that was happening outside. It was pouring rain and the sky was so black. Me and my friend stopped under a bridge to stay out of the rain and I told my friend we should try and stop the rain ourselves by closing our eyes, focus on our breath to slow down our minds then to visualize clear skies and asking nature/earth to give us clear skies. After 15 minutes it stopped raining and by the time we reach our destination the skies became clear and it didn't rain for the rest of the day.

Believing that this was the result of what we did, I continue to do this practice whenever I need to. Especially when I'm golfing (I love golfing) and its raining or the forecast is calling for rain. And it ALWAYS works. I love it and give thanks to the earth/light beings for the help.

Matt

Old 21-11-2012, 04:43 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindOverMatter
visualize clear skies and asking nature/earth to give us clear skies.

it ALWAYS works. I love it and give thanks to the earth/light beings for the help.

Cool story,
Asking, giving thanx, makes it a collaboration ,and always better than mental strong arm tactics.
At least in my humble opinion.

a cool topic i haven't seen before.