Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-06-2018, 01:25 PM
Suspended
Master
Its impossible to have more than one twin because twins are a set of two.
Old 17-06-2018, 08:16 PM
Suspended
Master
Twin rays in the soulmate and twin flame forum again. Maybe there needs to be a separate twin ray forum.

Old 18-06-2018, 02:44 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vis-à-vis
So is anyone here a twin Ray? If so what does it entail? (AriaStarflower?)

Or does being a twin ray mean that you’re beyond discussing yourself or selves?

Do they have any glorified mission/s?

Or do they just exist in oneness without all the twin flame drama and hysteria?

For the most part I don't really know a lot of hysteria around twin flames. But I do know that lot of twin flames suffered alot and exactly broken off there twin flames connection over coures of year's here on this planet. From what I know each twin ray has there own personal mission weather to heal each other from the amount strain that is put on connection here or to remember the past.
As for me I am twin Ray. If I would would spilt from my twin ray I wouldn't be live right now. I always know that I different and I always wanted different and deeper relationship. I starting figuring out why boys stayed way from me and only interacted if it was about work etc. It was my mate energy keeping them way for me own protection. Things aren't done just out random and everything has meaning. As for me I been with my mate for little over 20,000 years of earth time and from my home planet around little over 200 years of there time. So when I say will be together even after death. I really mean together forever. Each connection is unique in there own way. Majority of my childhood I felt like I was half live. Barely had emotions and feeling because my twin ray wasn't around me. With twin flame is different, yes you can continue your life with someone else but that part of yourself will never be complete and can be easily suppressed over time . But for a twin ray they will stay single until they find there mate because no one can compare them.
For the scientific side of things about cells and vibration. Yes, when you become a twin ray you share everything meaning genetics and bone structure. That why sometimes the connection is called a ” blood contract.” It very easy to tell if you are twin ray is you can physically react to your mates pain and suffering exactly know what it is about. Sometimes you can feel sharp pain on the wrist and heart chakra. Sometimes you can physically taken on there pain that is manifested through the twin ray connection. For example if your mate get’s a paper cut in another town and you can start showing signs of pain and even small blemishes.
That is how powerful the connection is between lovers because there are one soul. A twin flame wouldn’t experience this in any way or form they just know something is wrong.
Old 18-06-2018, 02:50 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vis-à-vis
So is anyone here a twin Ray? If so what does it entail? (AriaStarflower?)

Or does being a twin ray mean that you’re beyond discussing yourself or selves?

Do they have any glorified mission/s?

Or do they just exist in oneness without all the twin flame drama and hysteria?

For the most part I don't really know a lot of hysteria around twin flames. But I do know that lot of twin flames suffered alot and exactly broken off there twin flames connection over coures of year's here on this planet. From what I know each twin ray has there own personal mission weather to heal each other from the amount strain that is put on connection here or to remember the past.
As for me I am twin Ray. If I would would spilt from my twin ray I wouldn't be live right now. I always know that I different and I always wanted different and deeper relationship. I starting figuring out why boys stayed way from me and only interacted if it was about work etc. It was my mate energy keeping them way for me own protection. Things aren't done just out random and everything has meaning. As for me I been with my mate for little over 20,000 years of earth time and from my home planet around little over 200 years of there time. So when I say will be together even after death. I really mean together forever. Each connection is unique in there own way. Majority of my childhood I felt like I was half live. Barely had emotions and feeling because my twin ray wasn't around me. With twin flame is different, yes you can continue your life with someone else but that part of yourself will never be complete and can be easily suppressed over time . But for a twin ray they will stay single until they find there mate because no one can compare them.
For the scientific side of things about cells and vibration. Yes, when you become a twin ray you share everything meaning genetics and bone structure. That why sometimes the connection is called a ” blood contract.” It very easy to tell if you are twin ray is you can physically react to your mates pain and suffering exactly know what it is about. Sometimes you can feel sharp pain on the wrist and heart chakra. Sometimes you can physically taken on there pain that is manifested through the twin ray connection. For example if your mate get’s a paper cut in another town and you can start showing signs of pain and even small blemishes.
That is how powerful the connection is between lovers because there are one soul. A twin flame wouldn’t experience this in any way or form they just know something is wrong.
Old 20-06-2018, 04:24 AM
Master
Makes sense. Twin flames seem to burn through a lot of collective karma, then eventually turn the flame upon their own connection and burn that down as well, usually because the heat becomes too much after a while and you risk complete self burn out. Some make it, however they were probably twin rays to begin with, not the flames. It’s not all doom and gloom for us though, we get to experience pure love in other ways and often by witnessing others come together in union or finding it ourselves without the need of another, it just takes time (and usually a lot of hysteria) beforehand unfortunately.

The underlining premise of how twin flames are forever can be quite damaging, as the work done is not always for the sake of the elusive reunion. It’s far greater imo, but it will take some time to see the results here.

And I have no doubt in my mind that the new wave of soul connections are less turbulent and more nurturing than the previous waves. But we’ll probably only see the results once the dust settles.
Old 21-06-2018, 10:41 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriaStarflower

I don't know, I'm a bit confused about your definitions. Everything you said about twin ray, I also relate to. I realized at some point that I would feel a certain strange sensation in my body when my twin had an anxiety attack. I felt this too long before I ever met him (and didn't know what it was), started when I was a child. And I feel as though I am pretty much done with relationships (that is my gut feeling), although I have tried to date since meeting tf.
I have a mission, which I am on now, but also that I may have more than one. I have one mission which is my career, I have another I think which carried over from my past live in Atlantis. I was on a mission in Atlantis but it failed, obviously.

I also know things now, exactly as they are, but that has only been since meeting my tf and my third eye opening. I mean, I hear things going on with people, that I shouldn't know. Did your twin ray cause you to have abilities that you didn't have before? Which one caused your spiritual awakening, your twin flame or twin ray?
Old 21-06-2018, 01:42 PM
Master

Quote:
I realized at some point that I would feel a certain strange sensation in my body when my twin had an anxiety attack.

what you say here and what op explains on this is actually called empathy.You can feel this with not just a twin (insert new age term here).
But with anyone, eps close connections. Possibly when you have an awakening, more and more of these abilities widens more.
Old 21-06-2018, 01:46 PM
Master

maybe the difference is that being a twin means your abilities are only awakened to the twin. only the twin would you have emapthy and psychcic stuff with etc.

but those that experience an actual awakening open up way more abilities and not to just one other person but to everyone. Open and woke to everyone. And maybe this is where no other is 'needed' the completelness always existed
Old 21-06-2018, 09:58 PM
Ascender

I am an empath, have been my whole life. Have had some minor telepathy with people in general my whole life, especially friends. I know when something is wrong with my friends or kids. As far as I can figure, it seems some abilities were there from birth, and some increased after my awakening. I have also always picked up other's emotions, just now that I understand it I don't let it happen. Other abilities I am starting to pay attention to more or use more, whereas before, I probably just ignored it.
Old 05-07-2018, 06:35 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I don't know, I'm a bit confused about your definitions. Everything you said about twin ray, I also relate to. I realized at some point that I would feel a certain strange sensation in my body when my twin had an anxiety attack. I felt this too long before I ever met him (and didn't know what it was), started when I was a child. And I feel as though I am pretty much done with relationships (that is my gut feeling), although I have tried to date since meeting tf.
I have a mission, which I am on now, but also that I may have more than one. I have one mission which is my career, I have another I think which carried over from my past live in Atlantis. I was on a mission in Atlantis but it failed, obviously.

I also know things now, exactly as they are, but that has only been since meeting my tf and my third eye opening. I mean, I hear things going on with people, that I shouldn't know. Did your twin ray cause you to have abilities that you didn't have before? Which one caused your spiritual awakening, your twin flame or twin ray?

Yes, I can understand why you are confused but here something to think about. If you have extensive connection with your mate that you just can’t explain there might be chance that you might be a twin Ray. When I became twin Ray yes I did develop new abilities only after that we became twins Rays. I do also want to point out that there very rare opportunity for souls or idivuals where there exactly born into being a twin Ray already after being in spiritual relm or dimensions that soul(s) or individual come from after a period of time. My spiritual awakening cured not by my mate but by my star or original family has what I called them. Please if you ever want to talk to my privately about your story I am all ears and please send a message and we can talk from there if you would like.