Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-06-2018, 05:57 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by puzznoid
What I read on this subject seems to be contradictory except for a few key notes and my own faith in general has been shaken. This is where I stand and would appreciate input:

I am at the tail end of a "dark night of the soul" where I voluntarily gave up my home to backpack across the coast, and all I had was a blanket. I had to resolve all trauma, and put my inner child to rest. I was a person consumed by rage at the injustices in the world and my thoughts used to cycle, and so I had a tendency to victimize myself (accepting abhorrent treatment thinking I could figure out a fighting strategy). There is no solution, but I am presently isolated from all.

My resolve is now stronger and I am in the process of starting my life over with a cleansed palate. I have read that the purpose of a dark night is to be alone with God and stand from the vantage point where there is no conceptual meaning to anything in life. Day by day, I work to chip away my biases and opinions. Long ago I have abandoned the need to control anything, and the accompanying sense of failure from being swept in the current.

However, for 8 years I felt a spiritual presence in my life which lead me to research the idea of "twin flame", the exact identity of who I have been wrong about twice. I have a person in mind presently but there is no possible way for it to ever manifest as a relationship which I accept - I want thoughts of this person to cease. We don't speak. I felt a catalytic change when I discovered this person that made me silently reassess the person I was. Still, I could be wrong a third time. I don't know anything about twin flames and I could use some guidance (please no links to reading material). How can you be so sure?

I'm going to throw a lot of stuff at you, and I'm not sure how you're going to take it. I'm still learning how to connect with people in a spiritual sense.

I think these labels can often be a crutch for something otherwise authentic in it's own accord. Twin flame is a loaded word that can put too much pressure on you, and the other person to realize a magical union that neither of you may be ready for. So forget about the use of it for the time being. Let me explain why.

A twin is essentially you or you experiencing the opposite charge. You have the experiences that the other lacks, and vice versa. The two of you are trying to become balanced again, so we journey through life gaining new perspectives and becoming complete people.

Sometimes a twin is further a long in their development than the other, and you're not quiet in the right alignment. You may meet, but not feel the pull to interact or even like the person. Then you will conclude, this person isn't your twin. The other scenario is also true. People are quick to call a soul they're in alignment their twin, because they feel an instant attraction and connection. But all that just is is two souls in alignment and feel an instant pull to unite. This can happen to more than one person in your life. Also, there is a misconception that we will feel an automatic attraction for our other half, but that's only when we are truly opposite, mirror images. You can only shake hands with your mirror image.

You see when you both are complete opposites, coming into alignment isn't about shadowing each other it's about balancing one another into unity (singularity of consciousness). You will become like one soul again.

Think of two waves, when the waves are in alignment they amplify each other. This double alignment increases amplitude of their shared experiences: highs and lows. As awesome as this might sound, it can really cause discord if something happens to throw them out of alignment. Such as a death in the family or a sudden change.

Twins are divided into two polarities. Positive, and negative. Positive's are about the world, sunshine, making friends, making wealth, and are philanthropic. The negative's are about deep reflection, the other celestial bodies, they tend to have a sense of connection to the spiritual realm and are what people call "the chasers" and dreamers. They yearn for the other polarity, because it's what they lack in constitution, and desperately want to find a union with their other half.

I bet you if your twin is a positive and your a negative, you think your twin has a great smile. Their eyes light up with incredible energy and power. All you want to do is look into them, and feel secure. I like to think the positive's are representative by the element of fire or the sun.

Negatives are represented by the element of water, or the black waters of the ocean at night.

If you're a positive and your twin is a negative, you probably think their mercurial, but incredibly nurturing and maternal. They are in tuned to your emotions, and have an exotic or different look to them. Positive's might feel inclined to spill their guts to their negatively charged twin. And negatives are capable of being a conduit of great love and spirituality. The positive is the vessel, and the negative is the water within that vessel.

Have you met your true twin yet? That my friend is a question only you can answer, because if you're unsure, than you haven't (probably).
Old 14-06-2018, 06:20 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulforce
I'm going to throw a lot of stuff at you, and I'm not sure how you're going to take it. I'm still learning how to connect with people in a spiritual sense.

I think these labels can often be a crutch for something otherwise authentic in it's own accord. Twin flame is a loaded word that can put too much pressure on you, and the other person to realize a magical union that neither of you may be ready for. So forget about the use of it for the time being. Let me explain why.

A twin is essentially you or you experiencing the opposite charge. You have the experiences that the other lacks, and vice versa. The two of you are trying to become balanced again, so we journey through life gaining new perspectives and becoming complete people.

Sometimes a twin is further a long in their development than the other, and you're not quiet in the right alignment. You may meet, but not feel the pull to interact or even like the person. Then you will conclude, this person isn't your twin. The other scenario is also true. People are quick to call a soul they're in alignment their twin, because they feel an instant attraction and connection. But all that just is is two souls in alignment and feel an instant pull to unite. This can happen to more than one person in your life. Also, there is a misconception that we will feel an automatic attraction for our other half, but that's only when we are truly opposite, mirror images. You can only shake hands with your mirror image.

You see when you both are complete opposites, coming into alignment isn't about shadowing each other it's about balancing one another into unity (singularity of consciousness). You will become like one soul again.

Think of two waves, when the waves are in alignment they amplify each other. This double alignment increases amplitude of their shared experiences: highs and lows. As awesome as this might sound, it can really cause discord if something happens to throw them out of alignment. Such as a death in the family or a sudden change.

Twins are divided into two polarities. Positive, and negative. Positive's are about the world, sunshine, making friends, making wealth, and are philanthropic. The negative's are about deep reflection, the other celestial bodies, they tend to have a sense of connection to the spiritual realm and are what people call "the chasers" and dreamers. They yearn for the other polarity, because it's what they lack in constitution, and desperately want to find a union with their other half.

I bet you if your twin is a positive and your a negative, you think your twin has a great smile. Their eyes light up with incredible energy and power. All you want to do is look into them, and feel secure. I like to think the positive's are representative by the element of fire or the sun.

Negatives are represented by the element of water, or the black waters of the ocean at night.

If you're a positive and your twin is a negative, you probably think their mercurial, but incredibly nurturing and maternal. They are in tuned to your emotions, and have an exotic or different look to them. Positive's might feel inclined to spill their guts to their negatively charged twin. And negatives are capable of being a conduit of great love and spirituality. The positive is the vessel, and the negative is the water within that vessel.

Have you met your true twin yet? That my friend is a question only you can answer, because if you're unsure, than you haven't (probably).

hey, this was interesting to read. thanks for sharing :)
Old 15-06-2018, 03:45 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
hey, this was interesting to read. thanks for sharing :)

You're welcome Tracey.