Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 07-11-2011, 12:06 AM
Sangress

Unusual sparkles in aura. Opinions please?

I've recently made an effort to check out how my aura is looking. I've had some pretty bad health issues lately and I knew that if I could just get enough energy to check out my aura I might be able to gague how much more healing it will take for my body to get back into good health (and estimate how long it might take as well.)

Well, what I found was...interesting to say the least.

My aura has a LOT of silver sparkles throughout it that I have never seen before now. It reminded me of a cross between grains of sand made of silver reflecting light or stars.

The "sparkles" are always moving and flashing on and off. There's too many to count and I'd estimate the biggest of them would be about the size of my thumbnail.

I tested to see if they were orbs of some kind, or if they had some kind of intelligence of their own. And nope, they don't.

I've tried to read my aura a number of times since then and the sparkles hurt my eyes and give me a headache when I see them, so all this effort is going to nothing, which is frustraiting me a lot.

So they are apparently part of my aura now and I've never seen anything like it.

Anyone got any ideas as to what these sparkles may be and why I can't stand looking at them?
Old 07-11-2011, 12:31 AM
Master
Hello, Sangress..

A check on google brought up a few interesting things......

Here's a link so you can take a peek:

http://www.healing-journeys-energy.com/Aura-meaning-of-color.html#axzz1cyVRNGDp

Blessings to you..♥

Cam/EarthMamma
Old 07-11-2011, 12:38 AM
Sangress

Thank you, earthmamma.

Interesting. Not sure if it applies to me either.

The "good communicator" part may be accurate, but I'm not one to apply such descriptions and labels to myself. It's up to the perceptions of whoever is communicating with me.

The "cosmic mind"....hmm, not sure what that is....I might look it up.

One thing is for sure, I'm definitely not pregnant. Haha.

With a second glance, the white sparkle section mentions healing energy, so that could be part of it since my body is healing at the moment. Something seems a bit off with that though because I saw silver rather than white, so I'll leave that option open for now.

I wonder whether anyone has any personal experience with silver sparkles in a persons aura?
Old 07-11-2011, 12:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
Thank you, earthmamma.

Interesting. Not sure if it applies to me either.

The "good communicator" part may be accurate, but I'm not one to apply such descriptions and labels to myself. It's up to the perceptions of whoever is communicating with me.

The "cosmic mind"....hmm, not sure what that is....I might look it up.

One thing is for sure, I'm definitely not pregnant. Haha.

With a second glance, the white sparkle section mentions healing energy, so that could be part of it since my body is healing at the moment. Something seems a bit off with that though because I saw silver rather than white, so I'll leave that option open for now.

I wonder whether anyone has any personal experience with silver sparkles in a persons aura?

You're welcome, Sangress...

I see what you mean if they really are white sparkles instead of silver - that does make sense considering the healing that's going on..

Also I understand what you are saying about the communication portion of the description and how you personally feel.. That being said, I am always continually impressed with how well you express yourself. You communicate VERY well, IMO.

Hopefully someone will have something more personal for you in regards to experience with this type of aura.

Blessings ..

Cam/EM
Old 07-11-2011, 01:06 AM
Sangress

Thank you for offering your opinion of how I communicate.

It's always good to know people are able to "get" what your trying to put across.

Hmm, yes hopefully theres something more personal that comes up.

I really wish I could actually look at it myself, but its really painfull for some reason and I don't think I can afford to keep throwing my energy into trying to figure it out on my own.

If I could I would describe the rest of my aura, but the sparkles are stopping me from seeing even that much.

All I know at this point is that my aura is still black as always because I can see glimpses of the edges of it, but I doubt that would be much help to anyone else either.

I'll keep this thread updated and see what happens.

Thank you for reading.
Old 08-11-2011, 02:20 AM
Sangress

Bump!!!!!!
Old 08-11-2011, 02:29 AM
earthprowler

http://www.outoftheearth.com/toweroflight.htm

here's another site that talks about seeing the silver sparkles, not sure if it's what your looking for but thought i'd try to help out!
Old 08-11-2011, 02:52 AM
Sangress

Thank you. Interesting, this link seems to incorporate silver sparkles into a protective shield. So, perhaps this occurence with me is a defensive mechanism.
Old 08-11-2011, 06:05 AM
PixieWillow

Hi, this sparkling you are seeing sounds like energy (chi, prana etc) I have seen auras and seen the energy in the sky and around people and you have described it perfectly.
Old 08-11-2011, 06:39 AM
Sangress

I figured out what it was!

Part of my aura had stored some energy in it where it technically shouldnt have and that energy had spread through it and solidified until it couldn't be pulled into my body through the aura and for some reasons my instincts just wouldn't "let go" of it.

I ended up getting someone to rip the stuff out. I didn't realise how heavy it was making me feel.

I certainly wont be shutting myself off from the metaphysical side of things so completely again. If I'd been aware at the time the energy solidified I would have been able to clear it immediately.

I suppose thats what I get for being neglectfull. *wry smile*

Thank you all for your helpful suggestions. :)