Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-08-2016, 06:14 PM
Knower

from purchasing a moltavite to being told that I have been followed by spirits for ye

hi it's 2am here and I obviously cannot sleep... (would anyone comfort me?....please do)
Maybe it's more related to spirits, but it all started with wanting to purchase a moltavite for so long. The feeling of having a moltavite had been there for months but I always had trouble choosing one. to keep the thing short, I found a good online shop. the seller wrote a lot on his blog and his descriptions of each moltavite is kind of detailed I like it. In the blog he says that while choosing it, you must not reply on your physical eyes too much which only focused on colour and shape, but rather, your spiritual needs etc. And if one wants him to choose, one needs to send him one's photo (and name). Though I've pretty got attracted to one of them, which according to his description, has a guide of a holy creature with a single horn, I did exactly what he was told to let him choose one for me. When me messaged that he is choosing, I felt my heart bumping so fast I needed to close my eyes and calm down. (Ok so I suppose he was feeling my energy across some distance)

okay, so just as you expected, he suggested that exact stone I liked, saying that it matches me and would like to help me etc. well but before and after that, he said my "destructive energy" was strong cause spirit(s) have been bothering and following me for 15-17 years. He suggested me to pray Buddhism prayers and learn more about buddhism. That actually explained quite a lot I couldn't explain. Well but...when it comes to sleeping now, I feel kind of creppy and cannot fall asleep omg.

He also asked me to wear the moltavite at all times. it's now shipping. Sorry if you find the terms confusing...

I wonder if anyone has a similar experience, living with spirits whom maybe you did them wrong before? And suggestions?...
Please feel free to say anything. cannot sleep sigh. many many thanks!