Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-07-2016, 06:20 PM
Pathfinder

Question TF Dream...

I hadn't had a dream with him in it in a while... I think a few weeks--until lasg night. In my dream, it wasn't really his physical body in it, but from what I remember, I got a text from him. I don't remember all the details of it, moreso that I was apologizing for acting immature (which I actually asked my spirit guides for forgiveness for yesterday). What I do remember however was that "he" (in my dream) texted me a picture of two flags sitting across from eachother--one black and one white--and he wrote, "I'm ready to merge."

That's all I can remember from the dream... Any interpretations?
Old 24-07-2016, 06:23 PM
Pathfinder

Update: I searched up the meaning of a white and black flag in a dream--apparently a white flag represents a pious woman and a black flag represents a man of knowledge if that helps anybody further help me with this dream...
Old 25-07-2016, 10:37 AM
Guide

Hard to say but it makes me think of a few things here.. although they are flags it kind of reminds me of a ying yang symbol. that one of you possesses the "white" and the other has the 'black". one has a part that gets exchanged with the other. i feel that the text part talking about ready to merge.. not physically.. its not that at all. i think that this means that he is now ready to join along with you within the lemniscate.. or infinity symbol. the journey that both of you must take. separately. no helping the other that is not allowed. attempts to do so will result in "running" and/or denial, refusal to see the truth and will cause suffering. setbacks and delays come from this..

while one learns the good..the other learns the bad and then as lessons are learned the one who was on the bad part is now traveling onto the good part. the other tf gets to learn the bad until both are finally done and "meet' at the middle of the lemniscate where the paths cross. but no true union will ever occur unless both are at 100%. period. it may be that you do come back together but separate again while there isnt 100%

i hope this helps ya out. but i do want to point out one thing. no one else..not even me can really know or tell you the absolute truth of these dreams. you need to listen to your soul where all the answers lie within. the more you connect with your soul and into balance the more easily the answer shall come to you.