Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 17-05-2015, 03:22 PM
Kamila

Cold i love rain also
Old 05-08-2015, 10:12 AM
pigpigpoi

Cold.. always.. i cant tolerate heat as I dont sweat.. :/
Old 06-08-2015, 01:20 PM
Master
50/50.....sometimes.

I like the feeling of working up some heat vigorously, and then being exposed to cold rain when i am running etc. Winter is always a great time to experience these situations............

But in general i would not like to live in a boiling hot environment all the time.
Old 06-08-2015, 10:39 PM
Master
I work mostly outdoors so prefer between -5 to +90 when working.

Playtime I'm up for anything except wet & wind.
I don't enjoy wind on a good day wet & windy.... I'm inside.
Old 23-12-2015, 09:30 AM
Master
I prefer the cold, but not when it's also windy and it has the associated 'chill factor'. I find the heat very oppressive and stifling for me when it gets over 30 Deg C, but at 5 Deg C, I am in a t-shirt and shorts, running around and the air is fresh, crisp and clean.

I also don't like insects like flies, ants, mosquitoes and cockroaches much and I like to be able to sleep at night without feeling like I am sleeping in a bathtub full of sweat.
Old 24-12-2015, 01:22 AM
life.love.regret.

I'm not sure my preference yet. I was raised in extreme heat (I remember the record setting day of 122F in 5th grade...eh, desertrat?). I just moved to the Midwest and the cold is very tolerable so far. Still waiting on the stupid snow, though.
Old 28-12-2015, 01:42 AM
Guide
Location: Up a mountain communing with the Grandfathers, Ancestors, Ravens n Horses beside the Stones
Dry Cold, no damp though as that makes my old injuries ache.

Makoiyi

Here's where we go off the map.
Out past the power lines,
up that little side road without a sign.
Hidden from the mainstream.

Keeper's of the Ancient future, Keepers of the Drum.
They don't preserve it.....
They live it......!
Old 28-12-2015, 02:02 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Which do you prefer, the heat or the cold?

I personally prefer the heat. I like extreme heat as well, when the temps go into the triple digits. I also like to workout when there is a heatwave as a way of testing my endurance. That being said, I'm pretty much the opposite when it comes to the cold. Once the temp dips below 40 degrees F, I'm too much of a chicken to go outside.

I don't do heat.

I quickly loose circ in the fingers in the cold so somewhere in between please! At least you can dress for the cold.

May I respectfully observe that working out in the heat is putting enormous stress on your heart and probably doing more harm than good!
Old 28-12-2015, 06:26 AM
Master
My body is use to it.
Old 18-01-2016, 06:58 PM
Master
I am going to get a cold shower in about 1 hour! you know cool myself down & reinvigorate! let that Yin do what its meant to do best....

I did plan on getting a ice bath! but i would need to get some big bags of ice! and i could not find any in town.....