Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Closed Thread

Old 16-05-2007, 08:43 AM
The Source

Hello All,

Hi all,

I Know the Source is a bit of a big name but, just to explain that it is the name of our Spiritual Philosophy group and thought that joining this forum would be great to put some of the philosophies forward.
Some are quite controversial, and we are very curious how the members of Spiritual Forums can relate or not relate to it.

Also, and we apologise in advance...English is not our first language, so if we are a bit direct in how we explain or describe things we might use the wrong expression or probably word it incorrect, so please don't take offense...

If you yourself have anything that you would like to put forward to our group than please do so... we meet every Thursday and are quite happy to ponder about other peoples philosophies...

Anyway, Great forum and looking forward to meeting you all!
Old 16-05-2007, 08:59 AM
Moonflower

Angel1 Hi

Greetings Source

Now I may have been confused a little if it had u had called yourself (sauce as in ketchup) lol.. I think your username is pretty good.

Anyways a very warm welcome to the forum we are all on the path for our lessons in life learning from each other as we meander along.

I hope you find something to interest you here I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

Love & light Moonflower x
Old 16-05-2007, 03:06 PM
ljepotica

Hello The Source,

Welcome to SF!

I hope that you have a very nice time here and look forward to hearing from you and having interesting discussions with you.

I'm sure you'll be made to feel welcome here and hope that you enjoy it with us.

Take care and lots of love,

S xxxx
Old 16-05-2007, 06:59 PM
James2612

Hello Source,
Welcome to SF, i look forward to reading your posts. I hope you can also learn from others on this forum also.

James
Old 16-05-2007, 07:37 PM
Priestess HOD

Sweetest greetings to you Source.
I hope that you come to feel at home on the forums. And don't worry to much about your english, you warned us and that is more then enough. But i am curious as to what your first language is. If you please not to share that is fine.

By Odin's hand, Blessed be.
Priestess HOD
Old 16-05-2007, 11:13 PM
Master
Welcome to SF, The Source! Hope you enjoy it here! See you around the forum!

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 17-05-2007, 10:31 AM
The Source

Hi there again!

Thank you for your warm welcome and have been enjoying many of the subjects / threads so far.

My first language is Dutch, I have been living in the UK for 16 years and despite that I still swap over to speaking double Dutch.
The Dutch have often been accused including myself on other forums I've attended for being very direct and insensetive, but it is probably our matter of fact speaking litteraly translated from Dutch into English. And for some reason people like to read between the lines instead of just reading to what is written...

My husband is English and (no offense) tries to teach me the art of the British "beating around the bush" being gently suggestive etc. but I'm not very good at it.

Thanks again all of you and see you on the forum!
Old 17-05-2007, 05:44 PM
tiltjlp

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Source
Hi there again!

Thank you for your warm welcome and have been enjoying many of the subjects / threads so far.

My first language is Dutch, I have been living in the UK for 16 years and despite that I still swap over to speaking double Dutch.
The Dutch have often been accused including myself on other forums I've attended for being very direct and insensetive, but it is probably our matter of fact speaking litteraly translated from Dutch into English. And for some reason people like to read between the lines instead of just reading to what is written...

My husband is English and (no offense) tries to teach me the art of the British "beating around the bush" being gently suggestive etc. but I'm not very good at it.

Thanks again all of you and see you on the forum!

Hi The Source,

We have members from all around the world, and a lot of tkem also don't have English as their first language. For the most part we have problems with language differences. Being direct usually isn't an issue either, as long as we all remain courteous, which most of us are. So relax and enjoy.

John
Closed Thread