Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 16-02-2024, 05:12 AM
Knower

Sharing an experience.

Felt encouraged to share an experience from about 2 years ago. I dismissed this even though it was synchronistic. I hope this is the right part of the forum.
I occasionally get a split second flash of random faces, I can never hold the images.
About 2 years ago I saw a quick flash of a girls face, as though she was on zoom/Skype at a computer. I decided to run with the "impressions" I got, making a mental note of them. I got how she died and that she was from Lincolnshire. I thought out of curiosity I'd try to google. When I went to my laptop I had those microsoft scenic screensavers at the time and the scene was from Lincolnshire! I was surprised at this synchronicity. Anyway I then googled and found a girl who looked similar and similar cause of passing (not appropriate to put details) but her hair was different.
Old 16-02-2024, 05:52 AM
Master
Yes I get varying degrees of this. It seems we can connect to life in so many ways of here and now, what was, has been and to come. It’s all so fascinating.
Old 25-02-2024, 04:30 PM
Administrator
Hello

I get this a lot its energy flow that opens the doors to the other side and whom might be there. Being that the death sounds like it was by the hand of another she might have been using your energy to move over to the Light.

Lynn
Old 28-02-2024, 04:49 AM
Knower

Thank you JustBe and Lynn for your insights. Yes, despite her traumatic passing, I didn't sense any darkness around her. Her passing wasn't recent (around a decade ago) however so maybe she was indeed ready to cross over to the Light.
Old 14-03-2024, 02:45 PM
duck2929

Color

I have a similar experience to share. When I was young, my family had a lot of issues and I had to start taking care of myself, and one the things I would do was think and imagine a lot what will my adult life look like. I also imagined what would the woman who I will share my life with would look like, what we would get up to, how great of a team we would be, how there would be none of the silly obligations like "oh, you're the girl so you cook, I go chop wood since I'm the boy" etc. Eventually, I had a crystal clear picture of her in my mind, even though I was young I had 'imagined' her as adult, the color of her hair, her eyes...

Then after some time, I met an actual girl who took her place in my heart. Totally not the same hair, eyes, but it didn't matter at all because she was even better! Our time together was short lived but we kept in touch every now and again. Fast forward well over a decade later, we were not in touch anymore, but still managed to stumble upon each other in the most incredible of ways. What I did not know, was that I hadn't 'imagined' the woman as a kid, but it was an actual 'vision'. Her hair had changed color during the long time we didn't speak to each other, and so did her eyes some time after. She didn't just look alike, it is her! Back when we met, she completely changed my perception of life, showing me that a negative turned positive. And for the longest time until recently, I had actually forgotten the 'imagined' one.

Also, I legitimately get to say to her: "The only person that could steal your place in my heart, is you!"
Old 28-03-2024, 02:25 AM
Knower

Thank you for sharing, duck2929, I liked reading about your experience.

Sounds silly but for some reason I thought the girl I saw was also a sort of guide for me.

I've been doing the meditations that Native spirit suggested with a journal. I don't usually get much other than a main guide (like a yogi) and it's more feeling than seeing but I almost always feel a pressure on my third eye area.