Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-04-2013, 03:07 PM
Lightworker42

Emotional Pain

Let's look deeply inside and answer this question:

Where do you think the pain is coming from that we feel when we are separated from twin, when they ignore texts, or when they run?

What is causing this emotional pain? Why do you think we just can't enjoy when they come and be at ease when they leave without feeling such anguish?
Old 21-04-2013, 04:32 PM
jupitorarizona

There are only so many times somebody can say 'it means you need to work on yourself'! No! The pain isn't pain but longing for soul completion (TF+TF = peace, oneness, true love, whole heart). Communication is key! The importance of emotional support (assurance, pushing each other to be who they truly are and so on and so forth!!!), unconditionally, is HUGE!!! Look for the positives, don't run with the negatives or make assumptions. Communication and faith!!!
Old 21-04-2013, 04:49 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupitorarizona
There are only so many times somebody can say 'it means you need to work on yourself'! No! The pain isn't pain but longing for soul completion (TF+TF = peace, oneness, true love, whole heart). Communication is key! The importance of emotional support (assurance, pushing each other to be who they truly are and so on and so forth!!!), unconditionally, is HUGE!!! Look for the positives, don't run with the negatives or make assumptions. Communication and faith!!!

Yes! I totally agree that there are only so many times someone can say "work on yourself". It can be frustrating at times! I believe even if you work on yourself and learn to fully love you, I still believe there will always be that longing for soul completion. Maybe the longing won't be so great if you truly love yourself? I don't know. Another thing I agree with you is that communication and faith is definitely the key!
Old 21-04-2013, 04:59 PM
Master
Yes trust. I have pain when I don't follow my heart or gut because my mind get rational or ego comes in. When I start questioning. For example I may have a huge overwhelming feeling to reconnect reach out. Perhaps it's time. But ego come in saying no let him go, don't chase ect. When I chose to follow ego I ache so much until I surrender and end up calling. The feeling after is of peace then I know I did the right thing n it had to happen.
Old 21-04-2013, 06:35 PM
Ascender
It's fear. Doubt and fear. And impatience.

But I agree, even if you do the work and trust in fate, it's impossible not to feel that pain every now and then. The longing, yearning, - like magnets drawn to each other; it's impossible (it's denial!) not to acknowledge that pull.

the future's so bright

Old 21-04-2013, 10:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightworker42
What is causing this emotional pain? Why do you think we just can't enjoy when they come and be at ease when they leave without feeling such anguish?

Me? I wish I knew why I am not suffering from her silence in that way, at all. Curious as to why she still hides from me, yes-in pain, not in the least. Am I tripping too much to the everyday miracles in my life to even give the pain a chance to infiltrate my psyche? And, on that note, fourth merlin falcon (see avatar) in 4 days today, by the by...
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 22-04-2013, 12:57 AM
sesheta

For me, I would definitely say the most of it comes from impatience!!
It's because we know how it "can be" or "would be" if we could just manage to line everything up and get it all to happen NOW!
Unfortunately, the Universe doesn't work that way...and that's where most of the pain comes from - wanting to reach the top of the ladder as soon as our feet hit the first step, lol!!!
Old 22-04-2013, 02:20 AM
belle5

@sesheta, Beautifully said :) a lesson we learn in kindergarten, that is still so hard to demonstrate in adulthood.
Old 22-04-2013, 02:43 AM
Ascender

I find there are 2 different longings, a longing to feel complete and being loved vs. a longing inside the heart to want to share our love with someone special rather than being loved in return. This connection really teaches us to love unconditionally. I still love my tf even though he has ignored my messages for over a year and he is still on the run. However, the longing inside my heart has changed, and I can find happiness in it now since I have come to learn that I do not need him to be happy anymore. Each time my heart feels like there is something missing, I imagine him in front of me and my whole body tingles. These are the feelings I connect with now rather than the lack of love. I connect to love in a real way, and only the separation could have taught me this. If he had stuck around I would have never made this step which actually allows me to feel happy and fulfilled rather than sad because he's missing. The love we still share is beyond this world and being able to connect to it when tf is not around has been a big challenge, but I've gotten there and my brain can switch to it as soon as I realize that I drifted into focussing on lack again. It's a beautiful transformation actually.
Old 22-04-2013, 04:32 AM
amissaanima

I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to see if it's related to menopause