Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-04-2013, 01:55 AM
belle5

Signs are still freaking me out.

It's been 2 months since I have spoken to TF with my voice. Had many dreams, seen things in my head, but even after 10 years of experiencing these things I still have a hard time trusting them. I've been worried about TF, and this morning I asked the universe to just let me check in on him, to know he is ok. I got in my car an hour later and had a strange feeling, turned the radio and heard a very old and not well known song. It startled me.

Later today I had an overwhelming feeling to check TF's YouTube feed, and there it was, the same song. I nearly fell out of my chair. This song is not one we have ever talked about. This stuff happens often but it still startles me.

Worst part is that the song wasn't exactly a happy one.

I guess I got my answer...
Old 21-04-2013, 02:13 AM
Master
Welcome to my world.
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 22-04-2013, 01:33 AM
belle5

Haha!! Thank you :) isn't it fun?!? No matter how disconcerting or frustrating the whole thing can be, these signs still set me heart on fire :) :)
Old 22-04-2013, 02:00 AM
belle5

Greg, the signs are amazing, knock you out if your chair events that have no logical expalaination. Bigger than coincidences that keep happening over and over again.

Some examples, my TF said I love you the first time so matter of factly "good nite, love ya". It was like he said it a million times before. You should have seen the looks in BOTH our faces lol

Many years later, 2days after me getting engaged (to someone else) TF and I ended up driving (separate cars of course) side by side on a major freeway in one of the biggest cities in North America after have zero contact for 3 years.

A year later, TF wound up at my now ex husbands bachelor party.

We discovered through the entire separation we both moved 2 times and both within walking distance of each other.

We both married people who suffer from bipolar disorder, both are terribly abusive. And we both have daughters born within weeks of each other.

A few months ago he texted an emoticon I didn't know, while I was googling it to figure it out he texted again (I didn't tell him I was googling it) and told me what the emoticon meant. Lol that one shocked me.

That's just a few off the top of my head ;)
Old 22-04-2013, 03:01 AM
Master
My latest round (as disclosed elsewhere) is 4 straight sightings of merlin falcons over 4 straight days. While I volunteer to lead groups into the wilds to see these things. After a close encounter with a merlin 2 1/2 years ago got me back on my path. And after I rediscovered this song by her favorite artist (Elton John) 4 months ago: Where to Now, St. Peter?, which contains the line, "Merlin Sleep"...

Just a small sampling.
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 22-04-2013, 03:26 AM
Suchapisces

One example of a bazillion for me: For some reason ever since my sc and I had that big Epiphany Moment between each other, I've been obsessed with triangles. I draw them constantly and see them everywhere. One day I was strolling along, trying to get her out of my head. I looked down and in the sidewalk a metal triangle was set in the concrete, something to do with a nearby water well.

It's maddening and weird. Two weeks ago sc changed her avatar to--a triangle!
Old 22-04-2013, 07:22 AM
Ascender
I see our life path numbers, 11 and 9, everywhere, and have done so for a while - 911 and 119 (cross sum 11). Anyway, I was watching a movie on tv last night, "How do you know". Romantic comedy, I've seen it before, and I was close to not bother watching the end. But I stuck around. In the very last scene, the girl comes out and meets the guy, she finally realises it's him and not the other guy she loves. They sit down and wait for the bus to go back to his place. When the bus comes, I see the number on it: 1190. I rewind, and freeze the image to make sure. As I freeze the image, the time comes up on the screen;

the bus number is 1190
- the time is 11.09 pm.

Haha! "How do you know" - eh?

I see signs like that every day. Pretty amazing, although at times it makes me wonder if I'm just losing my mind. That's why I've now started taking pics of my signs if I can. I also write it down.

the future's so bright

Old 22-04-2013, 10:46 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchapisces
One example of a bazillion for me: For some reason ever since my sc and I had that big Epiphany Moment between each other, I've been obsessed with triangles. I draw them constantly and see them everywhere. One day I was strolling along, trying to get her out of my head. I looked down and in the sidewalk a metal triangle was set in the concrete, something to do with a nearby water well.

It's maddening and weird. Two weeks ago sc changed her avatar to--a triangle!

wow that's amazing...do you know or have you ever researched what the triangle sign means for you?
Old 22-04-2013, 10:54 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis
I see our life path numbers, 11 and 9, everywhere, and have done so for a while - 911 and 119 (cross sum 11). Anyway, I was watching a movie on tv last night, "How do you know". Romantic comedy, I've seen it before, and I was close to not bother watching the end. But I stuck around. In the very last scene, the girl comes out and meets the guy, she finally realises it's him and not the other guy she loves. They sit down and wait for the bus to go back to his place. When the bus comes, I see the number on it: 1190. I rewind, and freeze the image to make sure. As I freeze the image, the time comes up on the screen;

the bus number is 1190
- the time is 11.09 pm.

Haha! "How do you know" - eh?

I see signs like that every day. Pretty amazing, although at times it makes me wonder if I'm just losing my mind. That's why I've now started taking pics of my signs if I can. I also write it down.

Yes i know exactly how you feel..losing our minds over signs!

I have always seen his name, on car numberplates, on tv adverts, etc..it has been 3 years and they don't stop. Other signs, 11:11 and other number sequences..dreams etc..

I am not even looking or reading anything when i see his name, i just happen to look at it in that split second and there it is..

I wish that i had written down all the signs/syncs from day one..it must be nice to look back on it, especially when we think we are mad lol..i think i would have finished a notepad by now
Old 22-04-2013, 11:20 AM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elessar
Welcome to my world.

lol............................................... ....+1