Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-04-2013, 04:06 PM
Master
Something about the woman

There was a woman that came into my part time job last night. She asked for a table for two. She was very quiet and there was something about her eyes that was beyond warm. I took her to her table and she thanked me with a familiar smile. I walked away but passed by her table a few times noticing that no one else ever came to join her for dinner. She sat quietly and alone and each time as I passed she would look up at me with those eyes. There was something about her eyes. I even felt for a moment an ache in my heart to sit down and join her at her table, though I wasn't sure what I would say. Somehow words didn't feel needed. Needless to say, I never sat down and as she was leaving, I said goodbye and thanked her for coming.. She smiled the warmest smile and yet a smile that had "Aching heart" written all over it. I turned to look back at her just as she was walking out the door, and at that moment she turned back to look at me. Our eyes met for one long full of feeling moment and then she was gone.
What I can tell you is that. I didn't know this woman at all. But something inside of her spoke to me. She was so calm, so ... hurting. I could see in her eyes that she was hurting. but she was humble and grateful.
I wish I had taken the time to sit and talk with her.
Another soul moment, I will never forget. Love those around you, even if its just through your eyes. They will feel you.
Old 20-04-2013, 04:39 PM
Ascender
So peculiar, so touching. <3 :)

Thanks for sharing.

the future's so bright

Old 20-04-2013, 04:44 PM
Mr.Whitmore

A "fallen" one
Old 20-04-2013, 10:14 PM
Master
It IS hard to just start a conversation like that. And sometimes it goes well, other times it doesn't, but I must say I have met some of the most interesting people and had some of THE deepest conversations I've ever had under these kind of circumstances. If she was at all empathic, I'm sure she felt and appreciated yours support. :)
Old 20-04-2013, 11:09 PM
twincities

Quote:
Originally Posted by smARTistic girl
It IS hard to just start a conversation like that. And sometimes it goes well, other times it doesn't, but I must say I have met some of the most interesting people and had some of THE deepest conversations I've ever had under these kind of circumstances. If she was at all empathic, I'm sure she felt and appreciated yours support. :)

I've had a couple similar experiences. It's amazing who you meet when you follow your heart.
Old 21-04-2013, 04:36 PM
jupitorarizona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Whitmore
A "fallen" one

I'd go with a lost one. Fallen may be taking it to the extreme!
Old 21-04-2013, 09:16 PM
MorningStar

Back to 3D a minute.....sounds to me like she'd been stood up. She did ask for a table for 2.........So yeah, she WAS hurting, and you felt it in her eyes.
Old 21-04-2013, 09:33 PM
Mr.Whitmore

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupitorarizona
I'd go with a lost one. Fallen may be taking it to the extreme!

Not an actual angel from heaven.........lol

Fallen has in...hard times...learned enlightenment from hard times