Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-04-2013, 09:34 PM
Lightworker42

Others can see the love

Today I had breakfast with a member in our group. She is a close friend of Twin and a close friend of mine. When twin and I fell out 2 years ago, we both confided in her. He told her that he was only going to deal with me professionally going forward. He has kept his word. This morning I told her I still love him and I think he loves me. She told me she thinks he does too. When I asked her why, she said, “When we are at practice, he looks at you differently than he does everybody else and you look at him the same way”. I smiled. I told her that he has my heart and that has not changed. I also told her that once my divorce is finalized I would gladly be his and he would be in for the ride of his life if he wants me! One condition though, he would have to approach me since he was the one who broke it off by saying he wasn’t interested in a relationship. Even when the divorce is final, I still REFUSE to chase!!

She can see our love. The saying goes:

True love cannot be found where it truly doesn't exist, nor can it be hidden where it truly does.

Praying we will come together soon.
Old 20-04-2013, 10:58 PM
mig

"I still REFUSE to chase!!" this made me smile:)... dont worry, sooner or later THEY become the chasers...
Old 21-04-2013, 11:16 PM
sesheta

That made me smile
My TF and I work at the same place....we are in a relationship, but are not living together.
However, many people at work (people hired after TF & I became a couple) have been surprised - because they all automatically assumed that my TF & I are married!
So I guess it is something about how we act with each other...people around us can feel the difference in the "TF energy!"
Old 21-04-2013, 11:41 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
That made me smile
My TF and I work at the same place....we are in a relationship, but are not living together.
However, many people at work (people hired after TF & I became a couple) have been surprised - because they all automatically assumed that my TF & I are married!
So I guess it is something about how we act with each other...people around us can feel the difference in the "TF energy!"

My goodness! Your TF and you work at the same place? I work with my TF too! We were in a relationship but he broke it off because he ran (still is). Although we're no longer in a relationship, people still notice the connection and energy between us! My best friend/coworker randomly mentioned it out of the blue one day.
Old 22-04-2013, 02:41 AM
Master
Curiosity from an outside perspective, why is chasing necessary?