Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2013, 04:21 PM
Lily06

[quote=Riboflavin]That's because it doesn't exist!

!!!!!!!

Just because you have not experienced it, does not mean it doesn't exist.
Old 12-08-2013, 04:23 PM
Guide
Quote:
Absolutely. I'm saying it doesn't exist because it doesn't.

I've talked with dozens of people about their twinflame relationship over the years. As far as I can tell its basically a good matchup with spiritual awakenings, the result of a combination of factors and nothing more. There is not one bit of evidence that suggests it's anything more than that, and i believe in freaking space aliens! lol
Old 12-08-2013, 04:28 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riboflavin
Smiler it's a nice thought but the twin flame idea is never gonna go away. People like the idea way too much. I mean really what's not to like? A perfect love and sex that is exactly everything you need and you are everything that person needs and it's special and perfect just for the two of you. By just being together you are complete and as long as you have that everything will always be ok and you will be happy forever.

Even I want in on that action!

Ha ha! If only it was like that. Trust me, I've been in love several times and the other relationships were way easier, more romantic and more satisfying than the TF relationship. It's more like you taste a moment of perfect bliss and oneness, than everything you've always tried to hide from the world, your hopes, fears, anger and troubles are brought to light. You ego is shattered into a million pieces, everything that you thought you believed in is shattered and you are left wondering what the hell hit you. Years and years later after finally doing the healing you need to do, you realize that was the point of the whole thing, to open your eyes and lead you on a path to healing. All this time you haven't even seen your TF, but you know that you have both done an enormous amount of healing, which was sparked by that initial mystical meeting. Romance isn't necessarily even part of it. This is not romantic and blissful, it is painful, raw and very, very real.
Master

Quote:
That's because it doesn't exist!

!!!!!!!

!!

!

hahahaa you're posts are funny
Deactivated Account

[quote=Lily06]
Quote:
That's because it doesn't exist!

!!!!!!!

Don't try starting things,Lily. You know what happened to the last thread.
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by aubreyiris
Ha ha! If only it was like that. Trust me, I've been in love several times and the other relationships were way easier, more romantic and more satisfying than the TF relationship. It's more like you taste a moment of perfect bliss and oneness, than everything you've always tried to hide from the world, your hopes, fears, anger and troubles are brought to light. You ego is shattered into a million pieces, everything that you thought you believed in is shattered and you are left wondering what the hell hit you. Years and years later after finally doing the healing you need to do, you realize that was the point of the whole thing, to open your eyes and lead you on a path to healing. All this time you haven't even seen your TF, but you know that you have both done an enormous amount of healing, which was sparked by that initial mystical meeting. Romance isn't necessarily even part of it. This is not romantic and blissful, it is painful, raw and very, very real.

In fact I've sometimes wished I'd never met my TF. I used to wonder if it was a cruel joke or something.
Old 12-08-2013, 04:29 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by aubreyiris
Well from my perspective I doubt that everyone who claims to have a TF really has met theirs. I don't even know if everyone does have one. I personally didn't believe in TF's until I met mine. I didn't even know the word existed. It took me nearly 10 years before I realized there what a word for what I had experienced. But I "knew" the very moment that our eyes first met. I literally had a mystical experience, that was beyond description at that moment and so did he. (I know because he told me later) I saw in his eyes not only his divinity but I saw our past, present and future. I saw that his soul and mine had been together since the beginning of time. I saw that we we two beings who shared a higher self. The only thought that could enter my mind, was "He's just like me. He's just like me." I literally felt like I was gazing into my own eyes, my own soul. It was way, way deeper than love and way beyond anything I had ever imagined and I have never experienced anything like that or even close to that since. I do believe that we share a higher self, but that we are at the same time individuals, but as individuals we complete each other and make a perfect whole.

For me the experience was so incredibly mind blowing and intense that I ran from it. It was way beyond anything in may paradigm at that time. I've been deeply in love before, but it certainly hasn't scared me and made me want to run like this did. Trust me, if you have a TF and meet him/her you will know it instantly. I really don't trust those people who say that they realized it was their twin flame after weeks, months or years. I really don't think it works like that. I believe those are soul mates or even just infatuations. In the TF connection I do believe you know it the moment your eyes meet for the first time. You will experience something so profound that it will leave you shaken and you will have to question the whole reality that you used to believe in. I've compared it to being struck by lightening. I think that's the only really accurate comparison. You don't wonder if you've been struck by lightening months or years later. You know it immediately, without a shadow of a doubt.

I could've wrote this my damn self.
Old 12-08-2013, 04:31 PM
Experiencer

[quote=BlueClover]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily06

Agreed. I hope we can keep this thread respectful because I really want a thread like this to exist with good quality posts for a myriad of angles. It would be sad if this whole thread descended to a battle of beliefs.
"It will remain remarkable, in what ever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality." -Eugene Wigner, physicist and Nobel Prize winner.
Old 12-08-2013, 04:32 PM
Lily06

[quote=BlueClover]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily06

LOL! I am not trying to start things. I just do not get why people that don't believe in this are even on this part of the forum. Really, I am not trying to get into arguments. If someone doesn't believe in something, why waste their time discussing it?
Old 12-08-2013, 04:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Psy-n-1
quote :What's funny is, You're personal opinion is the ENTIRE point of the TF relationship. So in essence, you've been unknowingly endorsing it :O, HA HA BUYAKA BUYAKA PLOW POP GOES THE WEASEL SALLY! I'm sorry, even Doctors need their meds ;) LOL

Huh! Where is the Doctor ? Of course I acknowledge connections ..and Divine ones...I do not believe in twin flames.. " A Split of One Soul"

I also as stated in previous posts .. believe in knowing One self ..And loving Oneself ..And Progress of ones own soul.

If one stayed and waited Under the belief that Yes there is One true twin flame and that is all one will have for all eternity ...there goes the ..

we Are all one in the after life lol lol

:)

I'm the Doc.. Dr. Psy-n-I at your service :) The difference between oneness and your twin flame is that, your twin and you vibrate at the very same soul frequency, whereas with everything else, we were all created in the likeness of the Divine.
Closed Thread