Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-08-2013, 04:10 AM
ksjm33

Has this ever happened to you?

At separation, has the universe sent you signs indicating you should let the other go? Usually it sends me "go for it!", "think about him!" signs.

Recently I have been getting both those and "let it go" signs.

This is confusing.

Has this happened to you?
Old 14-08-2013, 04:20 AM
Loving_Soul

In every circumstance I'd trust that you are being guided for your highest good and to let go "in trust" :)
Old 14-08-2013, 04:29 AM
ksjm33

Yes, I can see this lately. It's so weird, too, because the exact songs I listened to after a break up from college about 20 years ago are playing now. It's like the same type of lesson needs learning or these two SCs are similar for me or something. In fact, their last names end in the same three letters which is kind of interesting. I wonder if this sc was sent in to help me learn what I didn't from the earlier one.

Letting go of this one is sure easier than that one was, even though I feel so much more for this one in my heart than that one--and this one and I have never had a relationship!
Old 14-08-2013, 04:33 AM
Master
Yes, when we got together as an item we had the discussion of exclusivity. He had agreed but my soul said its time to go u've done UR part neither is ready. We talked on the phone n he asked me to meet him at his place but my soul kept saying this wasn't the time. Then what occurred next ended in our brake up n haven't reunited in 2 years other then the short meeting 2-3x a year. I knew if I stayed he would value the love I was offering n always muse or what if about his coworker. N me I knew I wasn't string enough given I was recently separated going through divorce n hadn't been in my own to not repeat the same mistakes.
As much as I hate to admit I was guided.
Now I sense it maybe 8 years before I hear from him.
I was guided in may to send him his bday card but reason to give him my first n last name on return label. As he knows me as my middle name n exes last name . Information he'd need many year to come as he'd never find me otherwise.
8 years just came recently I hope not but that's what I sense.
Perhaps that's is why circumstances occurred so that I could tell him I loved him at first sight before we separate for a long time. From my end I'm said it all.
Old 14-08-2013, 05:09 AM
Loving_Soul

Then be at peace with yourself and carry on your journey Impulsv - my twin and I joke about needing zimmerframes by the time we unite lol once upon a time I couldn't imagine being apart for a month let alone years - now I see the value in my own life - with or without my twin :)
Old 14-08-2013, 05:17 AM
Master
Well you may not believe this but it was like my soul spoke on my behalf like I had no control over what I said. It was surreal like why did I just say that. Has that happened to any of u. Doing something out of character or like something took over u making things happen. Then ur like why did i just do this.
Subcounceciously I sabotaged or like the soul wanted to say that he needed to be open to make it work. That was his button point that i unkowingly pushed.he ended it.