Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 13-11-2016, 02:34 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

I sound this way because I'm scared to death of going to hell
Old 13-11-2016, 02:42 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask21771
I haven't mentioned this before but the station I listen to is an r&b station the religious songs that I hear on there are called happy (which is about giving your life to God) and smile (which is about God being with you in hard times), a few weeks ago I was starting to find Christianity appealing a little so while driving so I prayed to God for a sign expecting it to be the song happy but I thought with my luck it will be smile then I got worried that no sign would come at all but deep down I had this super certainty it would and a fe seconds latter the song smile played, that to me was evidence of synchronicity. today I felt a similar certainty that I wouldn't hear any religious song but on the way home I heard happ, so what gives?

WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?!
Old 13-11-2016, 03:05 PM
Deactivated Account

Look, I've been to hell, in an OBE. Sure it's a scary place, but people don't stay there, especially not for not believing in Jesus. Besides that, Jesus himself told me he saves EVERYONE, not just the select few. His love is too vast to condemn people to eternal torment.

Please, relax, and try to step back from your fears.

Personally, I feel if you want to embrace Jesus, do so because you have a burning love for him in your heart. Not because you're scared to death of what you think he would potentially do to you (I.e. Send you to hell). Christianity is all about a Relationship, and no one wants a relationship with someone who's afraid of you. Wouldn't you rather want someone who loves you for you, if the tables were turned? I know I would.
Old 13-11-2016, 03:05 PM
Deactivated Account

As for synchronicity, there could be a chance it's at play here. We control our external reality to some extent.
Old 13-11-2016, 03:38 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

If there is no hell then why do I also get signs showing me there is hell
Old 13-11-2016, 04:19 PM
Deactivated Account

I didn't say there was no hell. read again.
Old 13-11-2016, 05:02 PM
Guide

Quote:
No there is a right and wrong answer and if I choose the Wrong answer It could mean an eternity in Hell

Why choosing the wrong answer means an eternity in Hell? You make it sound that it's only under the Christian God's 'rule' that there is Hell. So, suppose that the wrong answer is picking Christianity, that means Christianity's argument is false, so there is no Hell and you can't spend eternity there... this way, being Christian is a 'safe' bet, but the question is, do you want to be in a religion for that reason?

I am sorry, but as a Christian, I believe that Hell and Heaven are metaphors. I cannot prove it to you, no and I doubt anyone can. I think the reason why it cannot be proven is exactly because it is a metaphor, just like other religions have other metaphors for what happens in life after death and how our souls handle 'sin' or 'malicious acts' and how they handle a good, sin-free life. It is only an imagery, just like the Greeks had invented the image of the Furies to personify deep seated guilt and its resulting trauma, for example. I believe it is more important to be a good Christian/Hindu/Buddhist/Muslim or whatever you choose to be. In the end, I think that the Christian or any God's criteria for 'sending' people to Hell are not what religion they identify with but how good of a life they led and how respectful they were of the world around them.
Old 13-11-2016, 05:08 PM
Deactivated Account

True, heaven and hell are also mental states. The only reason I went to hell in an OBE was because mentally I was very unstable. If I'd been in a much better place I'd probably have gone to heaven in that trip instead.
Old 13-11-2016, 06:21 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Look I need to find out what happens after death, proving ether the bible is right or synchronicity is right is the whole key to doing that
Old 13-11-2016, 06:31 PM
Master
I want to stop getting signs that are apparently telling me to be Christian

Quote:
i don't want to be Christian yet I keep getting signs that are telling me to be come Christian how do I make them stop

Ask21771,

The title of your post says exactly what is wrong: "You want to stop getting signs....."

There is only one way to stop getting the signs you've received....and that is to tell yourself that you want to START getting other signs...

Here's why....

The Universe is the objectified mirror of invisible Consciousness...your consciousness! The "signs" are the Universal Mind reflecting back to you what you are most focused upon which is....."the very signs you want to stop seeing", get it?

Accordingly, the Universe gives you precisely, what you have told yourself what you want. What you tell yourself IS true, is reflected by the Universe back to you....AS true....exactly as a mirror does.

What to do ? Change what you are focusing upon internally. The process doesn't work to give you what you most strongly want. It works to give you what you most strongly feel.....

The Universe always says YES! to what you most strongly feel...not on what you don't want to feel. Big difference!

Concentrate your focus on the "signs" you want to see....

....not upon signs you don't what to see.

It is the direction of your internal feeling that focuses the power...that is then mirrored as what you see externally.

Hope this, and these references, below, help you start seeing what you need.

Reference: http://www.feelingisthesecret.org/ Feeling is the Secret

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...93&postcount=1

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...72&postcount=8
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)