Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 27-08-2021, 12:00 AM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Excerpt from post #30

While i do agree with you that there are scales to good and evil, we cant use this scaling to justify the actions of one side to another based on perspective. For instance i'm gonna use a D & D (Dungeons and Dragons) alignment chart as an example. En.ki is lawfully evil because he is a covert narcissist and uses manipulation to get his desired result or what he wants to accomplish in general. Marduk on the other hand is chaotic evil and is the savage, bloodthirsty, human and animal sacrifice deity/being of wrath and he is the overt narcissist god of war. Both are evil but at levels of evil, it still doesn't make them separate from evil or being evil in itself. En.ki will say "Im not evil" (Even though in the bible he says he created evil but that's a whole another topic/story) yet he has "conquered" star systems and constellations, killing innocent populations regardless if they were from his personal hand or not. Natural universal laws say that that "is" evil and also a spirited person will say that is evil as well.

The Queen Of The Stars, Archangel Michael Second in Command (Ninurta) and Khan En.lil are good beings whom are spirited, yet they are good but chaotic good referencing Prince En.lil Jr aka Ninurta (Warrior) because he is second in command of Orions Military might and fights and wins battles is his strength. Does that mean he goes out killing the forces of evil? No he is there to ensure that Orion does not get invaded by The Archons and his brother (actually his father En.ki/Lucifer) He will kill but only to defend the Queendom. This of course does not make him evil and the same goes for the other angelic forces.

Can star races be neutral? Absolutely but being neutral doesn't mean you fall between good and evil, it just means that in a war or conflict between two opposing forces they choose to not get involved. They can be geared more towards peace rather than war but choose to be neutral and there are levels to this as well. They can be Lawfully Neutral, True neutral or chaotic neutral and they would all have apply to different things depending on the contexts.

Bottom line is that good does not come from evil! In the beginning existed only The Monad then the Monad created emanations of its- (herself) self called aeons in the void being androgynous, one of these aeons is Sophia (pistis) because she chose to create without her consort, the result became a being that had a lions, head with a serpents body and flashing fiery eyes. After he was given authority he created different heavens and dwelling places for himself and just like above he created 12 androgynous beings that are emanations of himself to be overseeers to his creations. When he created death he mixed it with own substance and created death from his own death and conceived 7 androgynous beings, these beings had intercourse with one another and conceived 49 androgynous demons. This is where evil comes from it came from En.ki.

There are those that say that we need evil to exist because they act as "catalyst" and i would highly disagree with this. We do not "need" evil to evolve because we were evolving fine before En.ki brought evil down here on Earth, back then called Tiaamat. If i kill a mosquito that does not make me evil. I value all life and do my best to avoid insects bugs, etc but that is not always the case so i may have to brush them away or swat them if they are too aggressive. Evil has more to do with "extremes" and good has to do with valueing life and high vibrational states while the former is the opposite.

Im sorry for the long winded post but i cant give short answers to discussions like these for different reasons. I hope you don't mind even if you still disagree.
Old 27-08-2021, 02:01 AM
Master
Dear Ghaleon, one last post in this thread,

I am never right nor wrong, since those concepts only exist in someones mind.
I certainly can be incorrect as anyone, and models of understanding this universe or any other verse are NEVER correct, they can be correct to a degree, but never 100% correct, and it doesn't matter on what level anyone exists. I as Rah nam exist, when I am not incarnated, in the higher fifth density progressing after this incarnation into the sixth density, yet as long as I am in this physical form, I rely on information I get from those who oversee my incarnation. And when we, in a way, channel, we are at best 50-60% accurate, even so I am often corrected, and other times not when the distortion is minimal, or deemed not important.
On the other hand I can say, those beings I work with and who inform me, are the same who construct all that is physical and maintain physicality.
Never mind, follow your teachings, in the end it is of very little consequence if one understands the workings of creation.
For 99% of all incarnates all they have to learn is, drive the car and stick by the rules. They don't have to know how to repair a car or have to know how it is constructed.

There are others who do this.

Just play the game.
I know you are not here in lesson, but in service. And you are waiting for your transition to the next level of existence which I see as 5th density.

I hope you will not be to disappointed when you get there; in regards to your teachings.
S tells me you are one of my kind, this means I could call you a brethren ?
Be well.
Old 27-08-2021, 02:28 PM
Ghaleon

Rah nam

You have your own belief and your own path and it is respected. I will leave it at that.
I consider myself a teacher but also a student and do not subscribe to any "transitioning" of any kind. I will call you friend since i can understand and see the spirit within you through your words, however I have no wish or desire to be in the Patrix on "any" level! After this lifetime i will "exit" this realm and continue on with my path. I know once i get to my destination i will have the option to return to Earth even one more time to be a teacher and to teach others how to "transcend" The Demiurges realm but i have 0 desire to do so since this realm is the realm of the Archons but at the same time i know no one will judge me for making that decision and it will be respected and honored.

You take care as well!
Old 27-08-2021, 02:30 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon
You are right and i may have strayed off topic even to a consid...................er and a thinker.

We have a website of forums and threads where many, many subjects can be - and are - discussed. One might remark that since every single thing is linked to every other thing why have categories and subjects at all?

The answer to that is that it helps make for clarity, relevant dialogues and easier reading.

blessings
Old 02-09-2021, 04:40 PM
Master

definitions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon
I can see that in the spiritual communities soul and spirit are used interchangeably and in different contexts but they are two completely different things.

I would consider this definitions as follows.

1. Spirit - Pure ,unadulterated ,blissful eternal conscious particle of Cosmic spirit which empowers the universe and sets it into motion . The way cosmic spirit runs universe , spirit runs /energizes /move the human and all sentient beings . Spirit is same as cosmic spirit but not equal to it . IT's far tiny portion of it (cosmic spirit ) . It is through this that great people see God everywhere in everybody . It is through this that great people say that there is no difference between God and them though they are not same in size. In Hinduism its also called Atma , Atman . Cosmic spirit is also called Brahman,God ,Force, Universal Consciousness , primordial force , Shiv , Allah,Christ , Father etc.

2. Soul - It roughly matches with 'Jeev' / 'Jeeva' in Hinduism . It is the composite body of spiritual functions a human being does and consists of
5 senses
5 action organs ,
5 life forces ,
mind (low energy ongoing storage/retrieval of human experiences ,decisions , conclusions , preferences and which puts up / limits choices based thereon and through which we can do multi-tasking- also called subconscious mind . We can compare it to HDD storage in computer),
Intellect (high energy intense unit performing logical algorithms to come to certain decisions and make choices - called conscious mind . We can compare it to CPU in computer lingo) ,
memory (high energy storage and retrieval of data,place,persons , events - Comparable RAM in computers) ,
ego - sense of delimiting identification and
finally the spirit.
3. Mind - Usually in laymen lingo it means Sub-conscious mind+Conscious mind- intellect + memory . Many treat memory to be part of sub-conscious & intellect only . I just differentiate this here just to highlight these are different in different people in different circumstance at different times .

Of course lot can be written . But this is what I can get in shorter time.Hope this helps .

Last edited by HITESH SHAH : 02-09-2021 at 04:46 PM. Reason: better presentation