Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 28-01-2011, 08:14 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse
Does anyone have experience of Kundalini that is stirring/rising etc. causing a propensity to illness? My energy swings up and down anyway, from weak and washed out to the opposite and I pick up viruses one after the other.... my work absence record is looking pretty bad! Of course it could be other things causing this but have often wondered....
Mousex

Just wanted to say I've read your post. Sadly I can't really say because I have an ongoing illness anyway but I think Kundalini does have an impact. I've actually found I'm not so tired when its particularly active which is the opposite of your experience, but I read somewhere it can go either way. I've also noticed that I don't suffer in usual ways with my illness such as muscle problems and alcohol intolerance when the Kundalini is very active which is positive for me
Old 29-01-2011, 12:57 PM
Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Just wanted to say I've read your post. Sadly I can't really say because I have an ongoing illness anyway but I think Kundalini does have an impact. I've actually found I'm not so tired when its particularly active which is the opposite of your experience, but I read somewhere it can go either way. I've also noticed that I don't suffer in usual ways with my illness such as muscle problems and alcohol intolerance when the Kundalini is very active which is positive for me

That is good for you; perhaps the energy has already figured out that you have enough to deal contend with! I just feel deep down somehow that there is a connection between stirring Kundalini and my erratic energy levels and the repeated bouts of flu like illnesses I seem to cop. Am recovering from concussion at the moment and the energy is buzzing away more than ever! (and I really shouldn't be on the computer too much at the moment so better scamper off I think!). Anyway, thanks for replying and I hope this thread continues to attract more discussion on people's experiences, it is really interesting to read.
Old 29-01-2011, 01:51 PM
Deactivated Account
I hope it settles soon Mouse I'm buzzing today too - I feel like I have a swarm of loud bees circulating my head and ears!

Do you or anyone else notice any pattern to when the Kundalini is active? I find some days I don't experience much at all apart from if I tune in during meditation or at night, but other days like today I am flooded with energy and raised vibrations. I am also inundated with visions everytime I shut my eyes - not that I'm complaining
Old 31-01-2011, 12:25 PM
Mouse

It is more active when I am quieter basically.... so it may be a perception thing i.e. I am more likely to notice and sense it when I am doing less. My feeling is that it is very much connected to the earth so this is where the fluctuations come from as the earth has it's own cycles....
Old 31-01-2011, 05:32 PM
Master

I've noticed cycles of busy kundalini and break times. I used to cycle faster early on and now the cycles are longer. By that I mean maybe I was really buzzy for a month or two then get a week off. Now I might get energy for 3-4 months (less intense now) then get a couple of months off. I still feel the energy every day but the overall intensity has decreased. And now when I'm getting time off I feel more disconnected. I don't like it!

In the last few months, after a chakra opened in the back of my head, the feel of the energy began to change. It feels less like vibration and more like a trickling, prickly, tickly kind of thing. It feels more pleasant too at times.
Old 31-01-2011, 08:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Interesting thanks guys. I find my Kundalini is more active during periods of emotional upset, although its relatively early days for me so it might be a coincidence. It also seems to be more active when I'm very tired. I get the buzzing around my head a lot during those times and a lot of visions. The whistling in my ears is always there but luckily it's not intrusive unless I focus upon it or if it's very quiet.
Old 31-01-2011, 08:25 PM
Deactivated Account
Funny as soon as I wrote the last post my ears started to crackle and pop and I got a burst of energy in my crown!!
Old 02-02-2011, 09:33 AM
Master
I don't recognize any particular pattern of vibrating or buzzing except it happens to some degree every day. Since I'm well used to it now I don't give it much attention except to think, "Ah yes, transformation is going on."

As for getting weak and sick from it, Mouse, it could be from the energy shifts but if it were me I would get checked out by a holistic healer or some other health practitioner to find out if there's an imbalance or deficiency that needs correcting. It could be some problem that had been masked and is now showing up for correction because you are more aware.

Xan

Old 03-02-2011, 08:32 AM
Mouse

Yes, I'd like to find a holistic healer who is good at what they do and genuine in their approach. A lot of dodgy ones out there I'm afraid... Acupuncture or Shiatsu deals with energy so maybe along those lines.
Old 03-02-2011, 11:13 AM
StoneAgeQueen

Could having snake dreams be something to do with kundalini?