Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 17-08-2013, 02:32 PM
Anandini.Devotee

We have all made E.T. Contact. Gone are the preconceptions! stop creating fear.Bashar

We are all conected to E.T. races. We all have downloads from our past lives on other planets. We all agreed to everything that happends in our lives. To fear is ignorant. My story:

I guess I should start this back in 2007 when I had a very profound experience which awoken me. I laid down on my couch, no one else was home. I had no intention of doing anything I just laid down with my arms by my side and had the most amazing experience. Everything I knew faded away from me. I was suspended in a dark sea of nothingness. It could have been an hour could have been 10 minutes I couldn't tell. I didn't know I was a girl, I didn't know I was human I just knew all of a sudden that the universe was inside of me, in a void, everything sprang from that. I was connected to a stream of pure information, I felt one with everything. It seemed like I was the only one who existed in the whole universe. Then an entity who also had no identification was there. I felt him inside of this void anomaly which had become myself. He showed me such profound truths about the nature of creation that I felt ecstasy beyond anything that could be experienced in this world. I thought "This experience is happening to me" then I remembered who I was. When I used my thinking mind I suddenly had an inclination of myself, a woman with a name, I was sucked right back to my couch. I was whisked away from this unfathomable state.

It was about 4 years till I experienced him again. I now see that it must have been him, he was responsible, he came to deliver me, came to remind me what we all really are, and why it seemed like we are so separate from source. In the following years I slowly integrated much of what was shown to me that day. for about a whole year after the experience I remained in a blissful fearless state, spoke with countless entities that, at the time I had yet to train my intuition, so I objectified them to be angels demons and lost souls. I traveled to other dimensions and realms and was even able to see into peoples futures and pasts. I was still fanatic and disillusioned though. I slowly went back down in vibration. eventually the experiences stopped almost completely but I did integrate them and understand more of what was actually going on.

About 3 years ago I read in this forum tips on how to speak to your guide, that you can ask them in a state between waking and sleep. Lucid, I asked may my guide come forward and low and behold a few feet in front of me in my 3rd eye I saw a shadowy figure of a green grey alien. He spoke telepathically/telempathically. I asked what his name was and he told me, Kten-ktuck. He also seemed a little almost pushy, like he was trying to get me to remember something. I felt like I knew him from other incarnations of my oversoul. Okay, skipping ahead 2 years again, I was by this porthole that I recognized during 08. I sat down to meditate in front of it when he came to me again. He didn't need to show himself though, I knew it could only be him. He moved all my energy to the top of my head wile we spoke telempathically for about 7 hours, it was blissful. I asked him so many questions and they were almost all answered by one phrase, 'higher mind'. Questions like "how can I overcome this or how can I talk to you more?". So much clicked that day. He showed me the energy thing several times. He would drop it down to where I almost couldn't hear him anymore, I would move it back up, again and again till i told him "Ive got it, I can do it on my own now". He replied, "You will forget instantly upon me leaving you". And I did.

It wasn't long after that I met my guru, and she gave me a spiritual practice (sadhana) that did precisely that, bring the energy up to the 3rd eye with some breathing technique. I am currently practicing that, still not as successful as that night though. The other times I talked to KT the channel was not as clear but I feel him still and there's no mistaking. He is blissful, full of spirit, loving patient and gracious.

Last edited by Anandini.Devotee : 17-08-2013 at 03:40 PM.
Old 17-08-2013, 03:33 PM
Anandini.Devotee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYwo-XA0OCs this is the ambassidor of a hybrid race who came to make contact by channeling through his past life. Bashar explains many things such as pertaining to enlightenment and different ways we have made contact, spiritual questions about past lives, telepathy, meditation psycic experiences afterlife, oversouls ... Just type bashar and whatever topic you want more insight about on youtube. THEIR HERE!
Old 17-08-2013, 08:01 PM
Anandini.Devotee

Here is my fav vid from Bashar: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9lE0S6ToZA it doesnt matter if he is an alien or not, if the information helps thats all that matters.
Old 18-08-2013, 07:19 AM
Anandini.Devotee

Play c sharp, doesnt have to be loud, with crystals fixed in a formation in any spiritual place you may live around. I play it on my ipad the ap called playtube that you can download youtube vids on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q3KsrB1KM4 . Clear the mind and feel the energy, you will be able to tell when its done. This is helping the earth by balancing some of this energetic pollution and can aid in making contact :)
Old 20-08-2013, 01:13 AM
GregoryScott

Such beautiful experiences! When you finally asked his who he was, did you know at the point he/she was the same being that has been with you throughout most of your experiences. And were you shocked when you first saw him and realized he was alien?

I’m asking because this happened to me in almost the same manner. After countless dreams of him I finally asked to see what he looked like. In an instant I saw a quick flash of who he was. He was about 4’ tall, blue/green-grey skin. Large almond shaped eyes; there were a dark brown to black in color. I recognized him right away, as if I had known him forever. There was absolutely no fear; to be honest I was actually filled with relief and utter joy to see him; which became very confusing after waking up. I thought how in God’s name could I know an “alien”???

Anyway, we also communicated telepathically; they were like instant downloads. It seemed by the time I finished asking the question the information was already there. He was compassionate and very patient with me. As a matter of fact before we left my room he kindly asked me if I could go somewhere with him. I got the feeling he needed my permission, that it had to be of my own freewill.
Old 20-08-2013, 01:56 PM
Anandini.Devotee

Aw wonderful! this is why i posted this. I was hoping others would have had an experience to share. He trys to stay out of the limelight but i know most of the downloads are from him. I can acsess loads of info in one second and it takes a wile to explain and as i explain it more and more connections meet in my mind to where sometimes im just like wow.

I think he is Arcturian because its what edger caycee explains. Ive asked him before and he tells me we dont have a home. I asked him if he is a part of the gfl and he only stated that he was a member of some council but he doesnt like answering questions that dont really matter. Hes 3 and a half feet tall and extremely compassionate. He stays out of the spot light because he wants me to be completely ready before I have complete contact. Lol even though we both know that I know it's him. Oh well I will continue to develop my intuitive skills so I can meet him in his vibration.

I knew it was always him because his presents was always the same. I remember even in times of great pain and turmoil where I would be begging god for relief, there would be a soft presents. And he was there wishing he could do more to encourage me. Sometimes when I slip low I loose the connection even though i still feel him it just will be less because sadness is such a different vibration to theirs. but just last night I dreamed of seeing his ships and yesterday I was doing the gridwork (we also do this work to contact ET's and my bf saw what looked like an I visible cloak yesterday as well) wile doing the work I felt KT so so strong every time I said his name my head went numb and fuzzy wile hearing ringing. Life is just so amazing and bizarre. We are very lucky to have these wonderful friends.
Old 21-08-2013, 02:25 AM
GregoryScott

It’s very curious how our experiences are extremely similar. I am also convinced this being is Acturian as well. I've only seen him twice that I can remember, but just as you also mentioned I have had so many encounters where I knew it was the same being. I call him my narrator; mostly because he always seems to be explaining what it is I am seeing or experiencing at that moment. He is there to answer all my questions as well and is very patient with me even if I do not understand fully.

Now, about 20 years ago I had a dream that Christ had come to my bedside and pulled me out of my physical body. He wore a long white flowing robe. I couldn't see his face from this beautiful pure white light that was pouring from where his head should be. He then asked me to go with him; I went without hesitation. The next thing I know I am standing in a great hall with white light pouring from all directions. There were white stone pillars lining the hall on both sides; it seemed the hall went on forever in both directions, it was massive. There were hundreds of souls on opposite sides of the pillars. I got the feeling they were there for my support. Even though I couldn’t see them I felt I knew every one of ‘em somehow. Christ was standing in the middle of the hall; I then sit down in front of him with my legs crossed, arms stretched out and my hands on my knees with my palms facing up. He looks down with his head tilted a bit to one side, arms stretched downward with his palms facing me. At that very moment when he did this, I could feel him intertwine through my soul, like we were one being. He then said there were three things to live by: the first was “LOVE”. I could feel a wave of emotions coming over me. I felt everything he meant by this one little word; it was without condition. The second was “PATIENTS”; again emotions poured through me like I had never known before; these emotions were almost euphoric in nature, I could feel everything he was feeling. And the third was “FORGIVENESS”; when he said this I could feel within me so many things I had been holding on to, and needed to let go of in order to move on; I needed to forgive myself first.

I only mentioned this experience with Christ because the love and compassion coming off him was identical to the love and compassion I could feel with the Acturian’s. There is also the same pure white light that I experience during most of my encounters with them. Their energies are almost the same in that aspect; but with different individual personalities, of course.

One of the last experiences I can remember with the Acturian was, It’s at night and I was standing in a large city surrounded by skyscrapers. I don’t remember seeing anyone around; it felt deserted. I look into the sky and see 5 round UFO’s hovering in a five-star point formation. I then raise my arm in hopes that one of them would see me. One did; they moved directly over me and hovered for a moment, the next thing I know I am hit with a beam of white-blue light. I then remember waking up on some kind of clear a table with 5 beings of light all around me; they had their hands over my body about a foot or so from touching me; I could feel a vibrating energy all around me. I asked, “What are they doing”? I can now see the being that I know from my dreams. He said “They are working on my aura”. Now for some reason I then ask, “Is it time to go home yet”? He said “no, not yet; your energy-field needs readjusting before you can leave this planet”.

The most vivid experience I've had with the Acturian; he was in my room, sitting beside my bed. I couldn't see him, but could hear and feel him. I posted this experience not long after it happened. Here’s the link below if anyone is interested in reading it. It was the most vivid and memorable experience I have ever had in dream/lucid state.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=22775
Old 21-08-2013, 09:10 AM
Anandini.Devotee

Ive read it, very nice. Bashar says that we all have made contact we just dont remember. The faster we remember the faster they will make open contact. Its like we remember wile we are in a heightened state then when the brainwaves go back down we cant remember. He also says that we are made up of 7 races of alien dna and all have hybrid children. We ourselves are hybrids so the fact that we continue to help make more hybrids is nothing bad. Your children and friends from other incarnations of your oversoul will contact you via dreams mainly.

Practising kriya yoga or transendental meditation will allow for contact in meditive states. When you sleep your in these states. When you meditate it is like being lucid. the fact that we continue to help make more hybrids is nothing bad. Your children and friends from other incarnations of your oversoul will contact you via dreams mainly. Practicing kriya yoga or transendental meditation will allow for contact in meditive states. When you sleep your in these ststes. When you meditate it is like being lucid. I believe that the downloads happen in gamma state. That state is high processing and is known as the state of geniuses artists and athletes. You can have something like hundreds of thoughts in just a second or something like that. I belive Bashar without a shadow of a doubt because he uses the same terms as KT such as "higher mind " "telempathy" "integration" "decompartmentalize". The fact that both Bashar and ktenktuck both use these words and I haven't heard other masters say them is not the only reason I belive in Bashar. I feel with every fiber of my being that what he's saying is truth. It resonates more then any other spiritual leader. Probably because my teacher has al ways been a fun loving silly obnoxious ET just like Bashar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLCoSyVKeCs
Old 21-08-2013, 04:30 PM
Super Moderator
Awesome post...I have been having experiences along these lines as well. I haven't ventured as far as you have into things, but I'm noticing more and more that there is too much going on that I can't ignore.
Old 23-08-2013, 07:33 AM
GregoryScott

Bashar has without a doubt been a great teacher. The first time I heard of him was on this board by another member, less than a year ago. To be honest, I would still probably think these experiences were nothing more than just dreams (very vivid one’s mind you) without his guidance. I haven’t seen everything on him, I still have a long way to go, but what I have seen has been spot-on!

And thank you Anandini for all the links you've posted, they've been very relevant.

Greg