Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 02-02-2012, 05:38 PM
AnuChandra

Atlantean Aerodynamics

I am offering FREE HEALING today after my radio show Angels of Atlantis at
ANGELS OF ATLANTIS FACEBOOK PAGE
Tune in at 10am PST to listen to the show and post your request.

ARE YOU READ TO LEARN ABOUT THE INCREDIBLE FLYING TECHNOLOGY OF THE ATLANTEANS? Then tune in today at 10am (pacific time ~ in about 40 minutes) for ATLANTEAN AERODYNAMICS, a brand new episode of Angels of Atlantis. Host Anu Shi Asta leads a wonderful discussion! Listen via Angels of Atlantis facebook page or www.realmsradio.net Thank you for listening! ♥ see realmradio.net for schedule for other showtimes and archives

Many Blessings,

Anu Shi Asta
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HealingLight.jpg (49.9 KB, 3 views)
Old 02-02-2012, 08:31 PM
Master
Could u post this on YouTube after the broadcast, i can access it in my library as i don't have a computer...

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 02-02-2012, 11:05 PM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnuChandra
I am offering FREE HEALING today after my radio show Angels of Atlantis at
ANGELS OF ATLANTIS FACEBOOK PAGE
Tune in at 10am PST to listen to the show and post your request.

ARE YOU READ TO LEARN ABOUT THE INCREDIBLE FLYING TECHNOLOGY OF THE ATLANTEANS? Then tune in today at 10am (pacific time ~ in about 40 minutes) for ATLANTEAN AERODYNAMICS, a brand new episode of Angels of Atlantis. Host Anu Shi Asta leads a wonderful discussion! Listen via Angels of Atlantis facebook page or www.realmsradio.net Thank you for listening! ♥ see realmradio.net for schedule for other showtimes and archives

Many Blessings,

Anu Shi Asta
Considering we don't know anything about Atlantis from a historical point of view solidly. I can't help but wonder how everyone and their mother is an expert on everything Atlantean.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:12 AM
Master
They are experts because they are atlanteans...

The majority of people being born in the 20th and 21st centuries were atlanteans in a previous life...

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 03-02-2012, 12:28 AM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity69

The majority of people being born in the 20th and 21st centuries were atlanteans in a previous life...
Can they prove that? There are so many disparate accounts of how Atlantis was, or might have been. Whether it existed at all, etc. And then there's the fact that the ones who do share similarities tend to be heavily influenced by a greater cultural trend. Coincidence? Or is it because people make Atlantis what they want it to be. Regardless of it's reality.

I suspect the latter.
Old 03-02-2012, 01:32 PM
MMM

you cannot 'prove' the existence of Atlantis
but since the days of Edgar Cayce or even Plato
there is solid archaeological evidence of large man made structures that are now under water - off Bimini, off Japan, off India, as well as deep water anomalies near Cuba - pointing to large civilized cities previously unknown to conventional history
stone structures under water undeniably are not naturally made - could they be Atlantis? Maybe....
Old 03-02-2012, 05:20 PM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
you cannot 'prove' the existence of Atlantis
but since the days of Edgar Cayce or even Plato
there is solid archaeological evidence of large man made structures that are now under water - off Bimini, off Japan, off India, as well as deep water anomalies near Cuba - pointing to large civilized cities previously unknown to conventional history
stone structures under water undeniably are not naturally made - could they be Atlantis? Maybe....
Perhaps. But that has nothing to do with people claiming knowledge of Atlantean anything. If they knew anything about Atlantis they'd be able to conclusively point to it's location. And be able to tell us things about it's culture that line up with later evidence.

Just because someone claims to know something about "Atlantean Aerodynamics", doesn't mean they have any real knowledge about the reality of Atlantis.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:00 PM
Master
How many more times do we have to wade through this myth ?
Old 04-02-2012, 07:34 PM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
How many more times do we have to wade through this myth ?
A long time I bet. Anything shrouded in mystique is natural prey for all kinds of nonsense claiming to be factual.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:57 PM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity69

I don't think I am one of them.