Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-07-2014, 02:08 PM
AstralProtector

{HELP} Can you meet your twin flame online?

This question is mainly just for my knowledge but I have a story I will share to some people if it will help answer the question.
Old 10-07-2014, 02:10 PM
Ascender
Yes, you can.

the future's so bright

Old 10-07-2014, 02:19 PM
AstralProtector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis
Yes, you can.
Thank you for your short but sweet response :). Do you know how it would be if one were to meet there twin flame online, like in person you know for shure but how would you know online?
Old 10-07-2014, 02:38 PM
shinofra

There was a thread recently about this :

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=71131

Dunno if you'll get any help there?? :) x x
Old 10-07-2014, 03:55 PM
movedbyu

Yes for sure you can as many twins live far distances from each other. You may not get the 'in your face' experience of the physical meeting but maybe that's the way it's meant to play out for you. Perhaps you've had or will have dreams? Or have you noticed any syncronicities or signs from spirit?

Either way, if this is a twin flame meeting then let the events unfold as they will. All will be understood in time. :)
Old 10-07-2014, 04:03 PM
Norligh

I did. We then met in person and dated for a while, grew exceedingly close, and he left. Only afterwards did I know he was my "twin soul" but our entire relationship and "union" when together and afterwards was magical.
Old 10-07-2014, 04:59 PM
AstralProtector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norligh
I did. We then met in person and dated for a while, grew exceedingly close, and he left. Only afterwards did I know he was my "twin soul" but our entire relationship and "union" when together and afterwards was magical.
Are you guys reuinited yet?
Old 10-07-2014, 06:02 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralProtector
Thank you for your short but sweet response :). Do you know how it would be if one were to meet there twin flame online, like in person you know for shure but how would you know online?

I still haven't met mine in person, as we live on oposite sides of the planet, he's married - and heck, we're not even talking. I haven't talked to him since November, and before that a whole year went by.

But I keep getting the signs and synchs, etc, so even if, two years + after we "virtually" separated, I am now at a point where I have let go of the all the pain and agony, I still have no doubt he's my twinsoul.

I'm dead curious, though, what it would be like to meet him "in the flesh" :)

the future's so bright

Old 10-07-2014, 07:33 PM
Norligh

Not yet but we will be. We are in a period of silence right now but we managed to stay pretty close throughout our separation. I just needed to learn some final lessons. I know in my heart we will reunite when we are meant to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralProtector
Are you guys reuinited yet?
Old 10-07-2014, 07:46 PM
Ascender
I'm gonna have to take back what I said about having let go of all the pain and agony. I just got the most unbelievable sign right now, and it threw me right into a crying spell. Lol! But it's not a horrible pain, it's more like a cup of overwhelming love running over. Wow..! :)

the future's so bright