Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-03-2012, 10:20 PM
Master
"Anti"-karmic connection?

Doing some browsing of old threads I keep encountering the notion that any such relationship/connection must needs have a lot of karmic baggage floating around that the people in question have to work out together (or apart).

But what if you've worked diligently through all your personal karma (both of you), be it in a solo capacity or with the various people in your lives (soulmates or not), freeing yourselves in the process? Is it then possible to meet someone who is essentially brand new in a karmic sense, the relationship essentially unencumbered by karmic baggage?

[Note I am a bit uncomfortable with working with what the Buddha himself called "metaphysical assumptions". As far as I am concerned its the here and now which is paramount, not some possible past life relationship.]
Old 16-03-2012, 11:35 PM
SoulWalker

I would imagine those would be twins that would come together, and just STAY that way.

I don't know why that wouldn't be possible, just very unlikely.

I've been working diligently through my own karma for years now, and I understand that I still have far to go. And that I will probably add some that could be purged as I work through the old stuff. 5 steps forward, 2 back, 6 forward! 4 back...ugh!...etc...

From my own perspective only, most people don't take the time or energy that I do to make, and then keep, their souls pretty and clean. And it's soooo hard not to take the occasional steps back.

Let's say you wipe the slate CLEAN. How long until there's some wee slip that takes you a step back? And then what are the chances that you would meet another being in the same state during that time frame? Even if you had a year?

I'd hazard that such an occurance would only happen a few times during a normal human lifespan throughout the whole population of this planet, and I am probably being generous.

Can you imagine the power of such a meeting? Wow!

New SoulWalker Bucket List Item: Be 'in the room' for the reuniting of two perfectly balanced twins.

*shivers*
Old 16-03-2012, 11:59 PM
Master

Well, technically, one can meet a "new" soul any time. With or without the karmic baggage.

The twin doesn't "have" to show up in this lifetime or any other. It's up to the 2 souls.