Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-05-2022, 04:05 AM
Master
Dreams Becoming Physical Reality

I've experienced this, have you?, thing's in my dreams taking on a physical presence. I think there's a chance that dreams and imagination could become a physical reality, if someone master's them, I really do.

What are your thoughts?.

My opinion is that walking the righteous path will lead us to the physical manifestation of dreams and imagination.

I also think that righteous living will lead to overcoming life and death also. Imo

I don't think there's anyone who has mastered dreams and imagination or overcome life and death at all.

utopia
Old 16-05-2022, 07:12 PM
Master
Anyone have any thoughts on this?.
Old 16-05-2022, 07:12 PM
Master
I think we can master dreams and imagination from what I've experienced and bring them into physical reality.

utopia
Old 17-05-2022, 01:25 AM
Bambo

I think Dreams are simply alternate realities you are able to get to when your asleep......
Old 17-05-2022, 09:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambo
I think Dreams are simply alternate realities you are able to get to when your asleep......
Great, I would think similar. The thing is can we manifest them into waking reality?, I think there's a chance we could, if only someone discovered the way.
Love utopia
Old 17-05-2022, 10:26 PM
Bambo

That would be interesting if we could WAKE UP in that reality instead of the one we were assigned......
Old 17-05-2022, 10:43 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambo
That would be interesting if we could WAKE UP in that reality instead of the one we were assigned......
From what I've experienced I say that could one day become a reality, I really think that positivity is the thing that will get us there.

Love, light and righteousness
utopia
Old 20-05-2022, 11:20 AM
Master
The dream is consistently coming to life as your waking reality. And as you dream yourself into being continuously, you will eventually create the reality you dream as a form manifested.
Old 20-05-2022, 11:32 AM
Master
I’ve had spirits take me through a vision quest while awake and aware. I was just deeply relaxed. The dreamscape was flying over mountains and land, no trees. No people. I didn’t control this. I felt I was taken on this with these guides. I was eventually brought to meet figures in dark clothing no face. As soon as I saw this being in front, other beings moved behind the main being. As soon as I decided who this was. I projected myself into it, asked questions and received answers. Both answers came true into my real waking life. Not entirely as I asked, but one did. The other did, but only half of what I asked.

This vision quest was at a time when I was meeting my own darkness my own shadow as deep as I could. I was creating a reality on a number of levels. The land as I see it was my true nature coming to life as myself, becoming free from the human constraints, back to my true nature. The dark shadowy figures were beings who represented that stage of my own process. The lead in front I suspect represented my innate inner knowing (beings to support me to source it) allowing me to see how I can source my own answers through this coming to life as myself. It felt real, I was aware awake in it and before and after.

But it’s not where I am in the dream now, I’ve awakened to myself as all this.

So there is letting go fully, (as I did) representation and symbolism on this plane, I was a part of. There is a field of consciousness that participates but it’s all forming the whole as yourself. I didn’t ask for this, but obviously I needed it.
Being transported I didn’t feel out of body. It seemed to be happening through my third eye, but I’m not entirely sure. I was viewing through something.
Old 20-05-2022, 09:06 PM
Master
I have dreamt of people before they came into my life so I think there's that aspect of physical manifestation