Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-05-2013, 02:12 AM
Solefald

We men as generation have lost our intuition. Not just mine, but from all men in this decade.
Women in general is much better than us in this because they are created with a more emotional purpose at mind. We men come with a more masculine package from nature..
For us men it is really important to pause.. when we pause, we allow room for our intuition to grow and become dominant. That is where true masculinity is found.. that is where you must seek.
Old 12-05-2013, 02:26 AM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denv12
I was told by a psychic about 10 days ago who my soul mate is.I still dont understand what a soul mate is.Are they someone we are supposed we are supposed to be with in this lifetime? Are we predestined to be with them?
I found out back in 2003/2004 that the woman who I'm supposed to be with is a woman I've known since 1974.

As for my soul mate she is also a woman who I've known.I met her going back to 1978.The interesting thing is both women are of the Sun sign "Leo".Their birthdays are 3 days apart from each other.Although one is older than me the other is younger than me.

What should I do? Who should I be with? At some point in my life they have been a special part of my life at different times.

Just a bit confused about it.

Chris.

Interesting.
If you do not even know, strangers, like us, certainly do not know the answers to your questions.

Plus, it is not just your choice.

Does any of these women even remember you now?
Does any of them even remotely interested in being with you?
I am sure that they moved on with their lives. - husbands, children, even grand children, careers, and etc.
I doubt that they are even thinking of you at this point.
Old 12-05-2013, 03:42 AM
MorningStar

Oh wow! That's like my mom telling me not to play with the kid nextdoor! Now someone has told you something your heart would figure out all by itself? And what if the psychic was wrong? And to think of the expectations you would have of this person! .....I hope you didn't pay that person a whole lot of money..........
Old 12-05-2013, 04:29 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denv12
I was told by a psychic about 10 days ago who my soul mate is.I still dont understand what a soul mate is.Are they someone we are supposed we are supposed to be with in this lifetime? Are we predestined to be with them?
I found out back in 2003/2004 that the woman who I'm supposed to be with is a woman I've known since 1974.

As for my soul mate she is also a woman who I've known.I met her going back to 1978.The interesting thing is both women are of the Sun sign "Leo".Their birthdays are 3 days apart from each other.Although one is older than me the other is younger than me.

What should I do? Who should I be with? At some point in my life they have been a special part of my life at different times.

Just a bit confused about it.

Chris.

We have a soul family--these are considered our soul mates, but we have a Primary Soul mate with whom we share a deep eternal bond of love...and yes, you just "know" it. My philosophy is very simply If in doubt--don't...
Old 12-05-2013, 08:01 AM
Newbie ;)

To everyone who replied to my post,thank you for sharing your thoughts on the subject.