Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-05-2013, 05:55 PM
Master
B day card

He called day after his birthday first thing in am. the energy was great on my side he asked to meet up for coffee but I froze I didn't say yes or no. The something happened five months ago when he said we should do lunch. I don't know why I couldn't say yes and when. Kept asking how id been. But it's ok I'm not over analyzing perhaps its not time. Plus I sent card not to lure him into meeting him. Well see. He was happy n thankful for card. Maybe ill call when I return from vacation.

My heart chakra is wide open. I feel so much joy that we talked. Perhaps I need to drop ego n next week call him up n say yes let's do coffee.
I just don't know why I freeze n say nothing when that's what I'd like to do. I hope he understands.

Last edited by Impulsv : 11-05-2013 at 08:25 PM.