Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-05-2013, 10:54 PM
Experiencer

Color dream of tf

Had a dream the other night of tf and was walking down a corridor with a group of people i was with and come to some double doors, here i become aware of my surroundings.

I could see him sitting in a chair with some family members, i could see these doors were jumps from mine to his dream. I didnt want to go further as felt he didnt want to talk me or see me so went back down the corridor through into a dream.

I had woken up in the night for 5 minutes and went back to sleep forgetting seeing him, i was dreaming of flying through a field when i instantly was straight back to the corridor doors. There was a note stuck on them from him, once i read it i woke up.
I remembered the whole thing except what was on the note, all i know is he put it there for me to know that he wanted to see me.

It had been awhile since saw him, he popped up in a dream and watched me with a smile from a distance. Didnt seem him since the other night. in between that time his name was popping up everywhere but felt disconnected from his end until this note.

I dunno if its what i felt from the note that i should be aware of or i should of remembered what it said.