Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-05-2013, 04:20 PM
ksjm33

Can you have a fully activated sc

Can you have an activated soul connection with someone you interact with only online? If you never meet them physically, can you still have the dreams, telepathy, etc.? I haven't heard my tf's voice in over 20 years and he doesn't remember mine at all.

We've never hugged or held hands or anything. We were neighbors and in the same grade, but we really never knew each other. All I recall is that he, literally, never made eye contact with me. He was insecure or whatever. Anyway...just wonder about the activation part as related to psychic abilities.
Old 09-05-2013, 04:46 PM
Suchapisces

Were you the only person he avoided eye contact with? What was his other body language like while he was avoiding eye contact?

I find that part interesting because my twin is the only person in my entire life I've ever avoided eye contact with.
Old 09-05-2013, 04:51 PM
ksjm33

You know, I don't really know. I think I may have been. It seems that I sort of paid attention to his friends and he seemed confident (but, they were his friends). I don't recall seeing how he acted around other girls though. I have a feeling that if he thought the girl was pretty he felt shy.

But, for whatever reason, lately when I've read up on the tf thing and it discusses how magical eye contact is with the tfs it made me think it wasn't the right "time" for us to be together so he avoided eye contact.

Just my thought though.
Old 09-05-2013, 04:59 PM
jupitorarizona

Avoiding eye contact can mean a lot of things! I found it really hard to stare my twin in the eye at the beginning of our relationship!
Old 09-05-2013, 05:16 PM
Suchapisces

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupitorarizona
Avoiding eye contact can mean a lot of things! I found it really hard to stare my twin in the eye at the beginning of our relationship!

I did and that's what started this whole mess!
Old 09-05-2013, 05:18 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupitorarizona

Funny because neither of us could look away. It was like a starring contest the entire time we were together..lol
Old 09-05-2013, 05:35 PM
Ascender
The eye contact thing is kind of freaky.

I know when we were in that room for the meeting for almost 3 hours, he'd keep looking in our general direction but not directly at me, and if I looked his way it would be very brief. I didn't want him to think I was rude and staring, lol When I was looking the opposite way I had a sense that someone was staring at me...you all know that feeling. He rarely looked up to where the people were talking at the head of the room, he basically kept his focus near where we were sitting. When we did make eye contact it was like whoa! I jumped/flinched and froze and I noticed he did the same thing...his sweet face also turned an adorable shade of pink. After that I couldn't really look again and the meeting ended soon after that. I wanted it to last at least 8 more hours, lol.

But it was kind of difficult to look him in the eye for long. I wonder why that is?
Old 09-05-2013, 06:00 PM
Knower

was the opposite with us. when we first met, we would catch each other's eyes from across the office and we'd have what i call 'staring contests' until one or the other had to look away.
we still do that but we don't see each other as often nowadays.
Old 09-05-2013, 06:04 PM
Knower

oh yeah. by the way to answer your actual question...

i met someone online when i was studying in australia. til now i do not know of the person's gender age true whereabouts or anything else apart from the fact that our conversations ran deep and it was obviously some connection that was there for me to learn a lesson as i was going through some crazy drama with an ex. and everything else didn't matter; like the person said "it's all details". and just as the person appeared in my life, he/she disappeared when i regained my self.
Old 09-05-2013, 06:04 PM
soulful

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomewhereInTime
The eye contact thing is kind of freaky.

I know when we were in that room for the meeting for almost 3 hours, he'd keep looking in our general direction but not directly at me, and if I looked his way it would be very brief. I didn't want him to think I was rude and staring, lol When I was looking the opposite way I had a sense that someone was staring at me...you all know that feeling. He rarely looked up to where the people were talking at the head of the room, he basically kept his focus near where we were sitting. When we did make eye contact it was like whoa! I jumped/flinched and froze and I noticed he did the same thing...his sweet face also turned an adorable shade of pink. After that I couldn't really look again and the meeting ended soon after that. I wanted it to last at least 8 more hours, lol.

But it was kind of difficult to look him in the eye for long. I wonder why that is?

Perhaps, fear of what would be revealed through the eyes?