Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-04-2013, 10:14 PM
escucharla

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I'm going through a similar situation, although, I'm not entirely certain if this guy is my twin flame...he just had a significant impact on my life.

Personally, I would never be brave enough to contact the guy that I can't stop thinking about. However, as the man in the relationship, I would advise you to contact her and tell her how you feel. But do this only once and leave it be. If she still has feelings for you, then she'll come to you.

As a female, I believe that if a guy is interested in you, he will be the one to initiate contact. Give her enough time to think things through, especially since the two of you have been through so much.

I wish you all the best. I'm sure everything will sort itself out. If it's meant to be, it will be. Although, you must remember, we have to put a little effort in order for things to move forward...being a passive participant in your own life story won't get you anywhere
Old 18-04-2013, 01:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightworker42
I would say just put it out there and leave her alone. Let her heal. She will come back if she loves you and you are meant to be. Chasing her will make things worse. Ask for what you want and back off, way off!!

Anyone else have any advice?

That would be my advice too. Let time do the healing work. If the two of you belong together you will be together some day. Really. We are always on the right place on the right time in life.
It's nice to read the story from a man's point of view. I believe my TF is going through the very same as you are. He also has had a lot of women but (and so he said to me in several dreams and astral meetings) I am the one for him. I am married so we can't be together now.

Nymphea
Old 25-04-2013, 11:13 PM
Solefald

I was trying to sleep while doing some self-reiki and these words came to me, and I had to quickly write them down. A little sharing from me :)

"It will come a time when the bleeding stops, and wounds find gentle comfort and healing in love of life. Perhaps most importantly; a realization of self love.

Still there will be this thing inside you that will never heal, except from the presence and warm embrace of the one you love.

Even when to be apart is not something I desire, to leave the warmth of your embrace, to find myself in a painful rebith; It is what I truly need. To give myself the true gift of me, and to give you the man you saw a glimpse of when you felt such love towards me.

Without you have been a dark road with many tears, much pain and experiences I would rather forget. But It was in this dark road I awoken. My soul started to wake from its slumber, to find is rightfull place in this life.
In this place I saw the light, and in this light; I saw me and my love for you.

I came to realize the depth and source of my love for you, the reason for this deep connection. You are me, and I am you.

I cannot tell you all this, even if my words have hopes of finding their way to your heart. You have your journey, and I have mine.
I can only hope you realize this before the passing of our time.

The awareness of all this is a heavy burden to hold, and a steep price to pay.
Still I would pay it all to see you wrapped in my arms again. To see you home.

For you...I will wait..."
Old 26-04-2013, 10:41 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solefald
I was trying to sleep while doing some self-reiki and these words came to me, and I had to quickly write them down. A little sharing from me :)

"It will come a time when the bleeding stops, and wounds find gentle comfort and healing in love of life. Perhaps most importantly; a realization of self love.

Still there will be this thing inside you that will never heal, except from the presence and warm embrace of the one you love.

Even when to be apart is not something I desire, to leave the warmth of your embrace, to find myself in a painful rebith; It is what I truly need. To give myself the true gift of me, and to give you the man you saw a glimpse of when you felt such love towards me.

Without you have been a dark road with many tears, much pain and experiences I would rather forget. But It was in this dark road I awoken. My soul started to wake from its slumber, to find is rightfull place in this life.
In this place I saw the light, and in this light; I saw me and my love for you.

I came to realize the depth and source of my love for you, the reason for this deep connection. You are me, and I am you.

I cannot tell you all this, even if my words have hopes of finding their way to your heart. You have your journey, and I have mine.
I can only hope you realize this before the passing of our time.

The awareness of all this is a heavy burden to hold, and a steep price to pay.
Still I would pay it all to see you wrapped in my arms again. To see you home.

For you...I will wait..."
Tears in my eyes. So true and wellspoken. I wish you the very best Solefald! Keep on writing here, that will help to sort things out for yourself. That s my experience at least..
Old 26-04-2013, 11:00 AM
Master
Solefald continue your own individual path of truth. For patience stems its own reward. Self love resonates to others who are also seeking.
Her fears are hers to work through as are yours. Love is freeing and if trust has been broken and hearts deeply wounded in the past it may take time, it may not, the universe is full of surprises. By being True to One self is IMO important. Personally as a woman I would definitely be observing if I have been wounded, trust is more than words . Whether you call her or don't ..listen with in you for the answers.

Do you need another woman if that exchange is empty?

with respect
:)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 28-04-2013, 11:19 PM
Solefald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphea
Tears in my eyes. So true and wellspoken. I wish you the very best Solefald! Keep on writing here, that will help to sort things out for yourself. That s my experience at least..

Thank you once again for sharing this with me :)
Old 28-04-2013, 11:30 PM
Solefald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Solefald continue your own individual path of truth. For patience stems its own reward. Self love resonates to others who are also seeking.
Her fears are hers to work through as are yours. Love is freeing and if trust has been broken and hearts deeply wounded in the past it may take time, it may not, the universe is full of surprises. By being True to One self is IMO important. Personally as a woman I would definitely be observing if I have been wounded, trust is more than words . Whether you call her or don't ..listen with in you for the answers.

Do you need another woman if that exchange is empty?

with respect
:)
Thank you for replying.
Its not so long i told her everything. So she know she is my number one. I explained the reason for everything i did came from fears i had about not being good enough for her, and that i was mirroring my own things unto her. By realizing this there was never really anything wrong with us etc. She was always number one, but i was never able at the time to put me next to her. So right now i will wait some more.

Could you elaborate on your last question ? I do not *need* anyone, but my heart wants her above all. I have difficulties being intimate with other women. I do not have the consciousness to do that with other women. It starts good, but the more i open and allow my energy to flow freely she enters my mind. Sex is sacred to me, and when a woman allows me to penetrate her and take her to ecstasy, i do not wish to return that by thinking on another woman.
Old 28-04-2013, 11:46 PM
Master
Oh wow. My heart aches for you and for her. I wish I knew what to say. But I understand your strife and it feels you are cheating your heart, then you are. Be fair to yourself. Don't push anything that doesn't belong for the sake of not being alone. Love yourself. Love that heart of yours.. until it finds her again or until it heals.
((hugs))
Old 29-04-2013, 05:11 PM
Master
Hello again Solefald

My Apologies on the terminology 'need'. In My view and experience to date it is a journey about truth & love ..and facing fears. I do understand needs people may have for sex if they are not with the one they love although myself personally I don't want too. What I was trying to convey is why put yourself through pain by being with others sexually when your heart is else where? Its empty IMO compared to the loving divine essence of two hearts joining as one. Hence I personally would choose celibracy ( and I have done..that in itself is another journey..a hard one but worth it as there is a lot of self discovery and fears met ..and It did not help having a high sex drive). Sex is Sacred to me as well.
I think the journey into self love opens ones eyes to other area's.

I wish you well sincerely, in other area's are these too being sorted? For Example do you know her favourite color or birthday or what she likes and dislikes? Do you know her characteristics? Habits , dreams , Fears , etc etc I think myself it is really extra special when two met in the middle equally on heart , mind, body and soul. And have trust love & respect etc etc
One never knows ..what the future holds in the LOVE department. Self love is the key to opening many doors.
Its 3.20 am in OZ..I hope my reply is not vague.

Kindly :)

(quote :Thank you for replying.
Its not so long i told her everything. So she know she is my number one. I explained the reason for everything i did came from fears i had about not being good enough for her, and that i was mirroring my own things unto her. By realizing this there was never really anything wrong with us etc. She was always number one, but i was never able at the time to put me next to her. So right now i will wait some more.

Could you elaborate on your last question ? I do not *need* anyone, but my heart wants her above all. I have difficulties being intimate with other women. I do not have the consciousness to do that with other women. It starts good, but the more i open and allow my energy to flow freely she enters my mind. Sex is sacred to me, and when a woman allows me to penetrate her and take her to ecstasy, i do not wish to return that by thinking on another woman.)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 29-04-2013, 05:24 PM
soulful

Soefold...I can only wish she knows what's in your heart in the way you have expressed to us with your beautiful words. Have you shared them with her??

I don't know of any woman who would feel negatively toward the beautiful words you just shared with us about her.

Have you considered sending them to her in a letter if you haven't already? They are profoundly beautiful. It is not often a man can bear his heart and soul like that.