Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-05-2013, 05:43 PM
AdAstra

Why do we get signs?

Does anyone know? :) me and the person who could be my tf haven't spoken in many years, we have both moved on with our lives to new relationships, and as I see it we both have no intentions of ever being together or even friends in the future... So why all the signs? If we have made it clear to the universe that it's over, why am I still being punished with all these reminders?
Old 10-05-2013, 05:59 PM
Guide
I know what most people say, but I'm going to play devil's advocate:

Because you look for them.
Old 10-05-2013, 06:03 PM
BeautifulLife

This is very good questions and FAR too many people confuse these signs as being a sign that you are SUPPOSED to be with this other person or that you will EVEN SEE them ever again in this lifetime. Just look at how many people on this forum go nuts over seeing 111's and associate that with being related to their TF and or their destiny to meet again in this life. I think the biggest problem is that these signs/syncs tends to get peoples expectations up and than leave them disappointing and in confusion when nothing happens. I think many of us misinterpret these signs or maybe interpret them correctly than wonder why there were led "astray".

A good example what if the universe realized that you had settle in a marriage/relationship and that you weren't truly happy yet you were too scared to give up what you know. That by remaining in this relationship you'd miss out on the full experience of life and not reach your full potential whatever that means. What if leaving that relationship was not an option for you due to insecurities and fears that you'd never find anything better and since your relationship is "pretty good" there was really no reason to toss it away for the unknown. So maybe the universe shows up to give you the nudge. To convince you that you have a TF out there that loves you and that they'd be with you if you were only single. You leave your relationship following "their" guidance only to NOT end up with this TF but another person that doesn't enter your life or come forward till AFTER you become available. So the universe in this case is using these signs to give you the encouragement to find your true happiness by kinda misleading you. That being said I think a lot of us also project what we want these signs to mean so maybe we end up misleading ourselves. Maybe they are just a tip of the hat from the spirit world to let us know someone is watching over us or that everything is OK and the only way they can get our attention is by either giving the same sign over and over again (111's for example) or to use a sign specific to a person close to our heart which would clearly grab out attention.
Old 10-05-2013, 06:11 PM
Super Moderator
Well done bl!!!

I get signs of everything in my life not just the tf stuff. I use them to know yep you are still on your path of yourself. YOU.
Old 10-05-2013, 06:18 PM
BeautifulLife

A personal example in my life that made me laugh:

Going into my wedding I was still struggling with feelings over a women (TF) that I hadn't seen in 5yrs or communicated with in nearly 3yrs. I had just gone through my spiritual awakening after my mother died and was completely new to anything spiritually related at least in regards to practicing it or believing in it. So my first adventure was trying to talk to my "spirit guides". Asking for signs than looking for them. Well that was pretty easy. I'd get them instantly and over and over again to the point where it was clear that it went WAY beyond a coincidence. So I started asking if I should propose to my gf of 13yrs. My main reservation was how could I marry someone when my heart was elsewhere or more specifically wasn't 100% focused on the women I was with. I'd ask and each and every time the signs came back MARRY HER. So I proposed and kept asking even up to the day of my wedding. The signs were always loud and clear MARRY HER till the day I married her. After that my question changed to am I supposed to be with this women for the rest of my life. The signs than started flooding in ALL related to my TF in some way (I know you all get this part of it). So I was initially ****ED that I was led astray since I had asked prior to my proposal and if I was told NO I'd have not proposed (as least I think I wouldn't).

The reason for these signs/syncs and how they unfolded and flipped I'm still digesting but what is clear is they came exactly when I needed them and told me exactly what I needed to hear at that time. If I had never married my wife I'd have regretted that and always wondered "what If". If the signs didn't flip I'd have never had the strength to tell my wife the day after we returned from our honeymoon that I was in love with another women. So the signs I got and still get to this day in regards to my "tf" don't necessarily mean we'll be together or even see each other again but they were what I needed to see at the time to put me on the right path.
Old 10-05-2013, 06:21 PM
Violets

Personally, for me the signs are about romantic partnerships. I believe that they are there to remind us of who we know that we truly love, the one, our other half. That Twin Flames are one. Who we are always with, and are destined to be with. A member posted a sign that the Universe gave her a while back, saying surrender, which is the stage prior to reunion. It's simple.

Unfortunately, much of the time ego stands in the way of Twin Flames coming together, or the ego assumes that the signs mean something entirely different.
Old 10-05-2013, 06:30 PM
Violets

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
A personal example in my life that made me laugh:

Going into my wedding I was still struggling with feelings over a women (TF) that I hadn't seen in 5yrs or communicated with in nearly 3yrs. I had just gone through my spiritual awakening after my mother died and was completely new to anything spiritually related at least in regards to practicing it or believing in it. So my first adventure was trying to talk to my "spirit guides". Asking for signs than looking for them. Well that was pretty easy. I'd get them instantly and over and over again to the point where it was clear that it went WAY beyond a coincidence. So I started asking if I should propose to my gf of 13yrs. My main reservation was how could I marry someone when my heart was elsewhere or more specifically wasn't 100% focused on the women I was with. I'd ask and each and every time the signs came back MARRY HER. So I proposed and kept asking even up to the day of my wedding. The signs were always loud and clear MARRY HER till the day I married her. After that my question changed to am I supposed to be with this women for the rest of my life. The signs than started flooding in ALL related to my TF in some way (I know you all get this part of it). So I was initially ****ED that I was led astray since I had asked prior to my proposal and if I was told NO I'd have not proposed (as least I think I wouldn't).

The reason for these signs/syncs and how they unfolded and flipped I'm still digesting but what is clear is they came exactly when I needed them and told me exactly what I needed to hear at that time. If I had never married my wife I'd have regretted that and always wondered "what If". If the signs didn't flip I'd have never had the strength to tell my wife the day after we returned from our honeymoon that I was in love with another women. So the signs I got and still get to this day in regards to my "tf" don't necessarily mean we'll be together or even see each other again but they were what I needed to see at the time to put me on the right path.

BeautifulLife,

Thank you for sharing this.
Old 10-05-2013, 07:54 PM
Ascender
For me personally, I just look at the signs as a confirmation as to what this is while at the same time not expecting anything out of it.
Old 10-05-2013, 08:30 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightgreen
Does anyone know? :) me and the person who could be my tf haven't spoken in many years, we have both moved on with our lives to new relationships, and as I see it we both have no intentions of ever being together or even friends in the future... So why all the signs? If we have made it clear to the universe that it's over, why am I still being punished with all these reminders?

Hello

Unfinished business, at times we do not cut the ties by clear the emotional connections we hold onto. Cutting the ties of any issues like hurts that still linger in us but might only surface in our dreams but we fail to see the messages there.

Its not really a matter of getting back together it might well be preparing one for the next go round where the paths might well cross again but in a very different way. Letting one know settle things in this life clear the slate so that one does not have to do it all again. One might too travel in that same Soul Family so there is a pull there.

One can try and put a Bubble around any feelings and issues that are still there and sent them off.

Lynn
Old 11-05-2013, 02:02 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightgreen

Hi midnightgreen! You know what I think? I think that the signs are just a result of what is. Let me see if I can explain what I mean. Okay, when you get hit by something hard or sharp what usually happens? You feel pain. When something is funny, what usually happens? You laugh. I think seeing signs with twin flames is no different of a concept. The signs are simply a result of what is just like laughter is simply a result of something being funny. I also believe that signs are a way of one twin flame trying to reach out to the other in some type of way. =)

Hope I was able to help a little. =)

All my love,
Jennifer