Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-05-2013, 03:04 AM
Fetah

Fish Is it possible that my TF knew about me before I knew about him

Or at least knew some things but didn't know how to interpret it?

He died when I was still quite young, so I wasn't thinking about soulmates or twin flames back then. But I was a sensitive child and I used to see "angels". And my mom has always told me that I have someone looking out for me because I almost died several times as a child because of illness.

But he was a singer. A lot of his songs eerily correspond to events in my life.
And a lot of his songs mention or are about "roses". My name happens to be Rose.

But I also feel like, if its not just coincidental symbolism, that he didn't know about me while he was alive, he was just picking up these bits of information and put it to music like artists do

However, the events that the songs correspond to are taking place now or in the recent past. How likely is it that he was picking up on my future?

Or is this too farfetched?
Old 10-05-2013, 07:36 PM
Administrator
hi
you ask a very important question, but also one that that is hard to answer, it seems like a lot of syncronity with the music tallying up with your experience its somewhat hard to define if it is indeed him doing the tallying

at the same time I will add this...

I had the same sort of experience when I was younger hence my response to you now, hope it helps....

before I met this person, call her a twin flame or soul mate, if you will, I found out that we actually mirrored each other, so in effect we are opposites to each other, that struck an uncanny balance between us, I found this out when I finally met her, this is what I wrote to myself before I met her....

while I have spent the best part of my life searching.... searching for searching's sake, not really knowing why I search but do anyway yet there is something...... hummmm.....
a calling from very deep in my heart, like someone from afar away trying to impart a message, its being received but not quite understood,
it brings tears to my eyes just to feel it,
so I ask myself....

is it worth all my efforts to know and seek it out

Namaste

David

ps.. its never farfetched
Old 10-05-2013, 09:23 PM
Super Moderator
Lol sorry to hijack this thread a wee bit.....I think I used to play with angels too. I have a deep passion for them. I talked to them. I have always collected angels. Anything with an angel on it I had to have it. Needless to say I have an angel tattoo and I think I am going to get another to represent my last baby girl who I believe is a miracle.

I was telling this other reader of my angel fascination and she said they think you are a big deal too. I have been rethinking about why I love and wish to interact with angels.

ANYWAYS sorry Rose Fetah!!

Before you sleep tonight ask the angels for more clues to this story. I think you are getting some of it but you could ask them to let you dream and communicate with him.There are no Coincidences (I don't think so anyways)

He knows all about you.
Old 10-05-2013, 10:54 PM
Knower

This is all very, VERY possible..
Old 11-05-2013, 01:50 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetah
Or at least knew some things but didn't know how to interpret it?

He died when I was still quite young, so I wasn't thinking about soulmates or twin flames back then. But I was a sensitive child and I used to see "angels". And my mom has always told me that I have someone looking out for me because I almost died several times as a child because of illness.

But he was a singer. A lot of his songs eerily correspond to events in my life.
And a lot of his songs mention or are about "roses". My name happens to be Rose.

But I also feel like, if its not just coincidental symbolism, that he didn't know about me while he was alive, he was just picking up these bits of information and put it to music like artists do

However, the events that the songs correspond to are taking place now or in the recent past. How likely is it that he was picking up on my future?

Or is this too farfetched?

Hi Fetah! =) No, it's not far fetched at all for a twin flame to know things about their twin flame or to know them in some type of way before the other one. This is actually my situation right now. My twin flame knew that we had a soul connection years before I knew it. It seems to me that your twin flame really was picking up on your future and there's nothing far fetched or crazy about it. =) Your situation actually sounds identical to mine from the future predictions your twin flame made about your life to the death coincidentally. =)

All my love,
Jennifer =)