Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 02-07-2012, 09:28 PM
TurquoiseBlack

Thankfully my colors are not murky at all! very bright-dark... if that makes sense? the black is like a velveteen. The dark blue and wine colors rich and deep. The turquoise is very "Peacock". Dark can be good and beautiful too, kind of like a Tim Burton movie/art, or Trick-or-Treat right? in mythology some greater Goddesses are associated with darker colors and night and were still considered "good".
I'm still learning and seeking knowledge:-)
Old 02-07-2012, 09:30 PM
TurquoiseBlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unity
dark not always mean bad. right. I believe this too.
it depends.
TurquoiseBlack knows the best what the color means for him\her.

Thank you Unity! so sweet and insightful!
Old 02-07-2012, 09:53 PM
TurquoiseBlack

moi

This is me, but I'm not sure an aura is visible?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 269140_252067044807426_3544164_n.jpg (61.3 KB, 7 views)
Old 02-07-2012, 11:22 PM
Experiencer

Would be easier to know if that was your aura if you werent being photographed with those two colors in the background and as clothing.

Edit: Funny, this was posted 1:22 and is post #24, my 174th post

174hz and 122.24hz are those exact exact two colors.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:54 PM
TurquoiseBlack

Bunny

The walls in the other photo aren't blue or turquoise, in person they are "grass green". Not that these photos prove anything about my aura colors or whatnot (except that I'm vain , have huge horse-teeth and violet alien eyes, I'm a mama's girl-isn't she pretty?- and love cranky Pomeranians lol!!! )
How interesting about how your post number, time and the colors added up! it seems almost spooky, hmm?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 22.jpg (48.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg tuff3.jpg (35.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg tuff2.jpg (35.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg tuff.jpg (50.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg tuff5.jpg (47.5 KB, 4 views)
Old 03-07-2012, 12:55 AM
perfect earth

Dark blue/black is a color that recently came into my life. In my experience with it I've encountered learned it is associated with meditation/subconscious insight/collective subconscious exploration. This is also the year of the black water dragon. My aura had a dark purple color to it after deep exploration of cosmic energies.
Old 03-07-2012, 07:35 AM
Serenity Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liet
It sounds to me like you got your information form the first search result page on google. ^^

Nope its from 28 years plus as a medium and teacher.

There is one book that was recommended by Gordon Higginson which I cant remember the name by a guy called Holt. He believed that all colour meanings were the same across the board. However, there is another thought that colours are personal to the individual and culture.

Personally I think it is a bit of both, so it is important to know what the average say the colour means but also take in your own feelings towards the colour.

Purple is the colour many religious Priests, Vicars etc wear and as such is linked with religion. Too much purple in the aura, which is often worn by only the highest of religious orders is thus linked with being a bit over the top with it. Violet is connected to the crown chakra which shows spirituality. So the shade and tone of colour is extremely important to note.

Blue is the colour that a lot of those in Police forces wear, so is linked to trust and judgement. There is also the saying ' I feel blue' so it is also associated with depression but can also mean the throat chakra and speakers.

Blue is also the sign that someone may well be clairaudient as the vibration which is used to hear the spirit voices comes from the throat chakra.

Each chakra is connected to a colour due to their individual vibrations so its important to know those too, which can show the musical note for each as well.

This is without the 7 layers of the aura, and their individual colours, on top of those that show in the emotional layer which designate the emotions the person is feeling at that the time. This layer is the usual one that people have a tendency to read, but most well trained psychics/mediums could easily sense and thus give a reading from.

One exercise we give beginners is to pick a ribbon of one colour and then give a reading from it. You then slowly increase this to 3, then 7 to cover each area of the persons life. Colour is infact one of the key tools to teach mediums and sensing the chakras, auras etc, so many who work in this field know a far bit about it.

We also use auragraphs (drawings done by the recipients), to help not only with doing psychic readings but also with mediumship links. The later with practice means the individual can work closely with a psychic artist and thus do double links. The double links then go onto treble links and eventually 4 or more mediums linking to the same spirit and giving follow on messages.

I would say don't ever say someone has copied anything from google unless you actually know they have. It is rather insulting for someone with years of experience to be judged as such.
Old 03-07-2012, 07:46 AM
Serenity Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurquoiseBlack
The walls in the other photo aren't blue or turquoise, in person they are "grass green". Not that these photos prove anything about my aura colors or whatnot (except that I'm vain , have huge horse-teeth and violet alien eyes, I'm a mama's girl-isn't she pretty?- and love cranky Pomeranians lol!!! )
How interesting about how your post number, time and the colors added up! it seems almost spooky, hmm?

Wow what a lovely energy you have. You have a very strong character and energy. You definately have a presense - as in people notice you when you walk in the room - this isn't always because your attractive, you are postively magnetic.

Very interesting indeed. I would say if your not in a development group go get in one, with that energy it would be very interesting to see where spirit went with it.

I would say its more indigo then purple, which means your working with your brow chakra a lot. The red is your high energy level.

With development you would be able to refine it, bring up the tone to more pastel which would give you a better balance etc.

You do need to watch those addictions though!

PS The end photo is the real you with the others more of the 'acting' face. Don't be afraid to show the real you to people.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:09 PM
TurquoiseBlack

SerenityBear, your post were lovely, informative and very sweet!! I'm sorry I could not respond to my thread sooner but the recent storms played havoc with my wireless system (not to mention a recent hospital visit). \
My aura colors did disturb me...I am trying to not only make peace with the dark colors but understand them fully, absorbing all the knowledge offered to me.
I would not say I am acting so much as trying to hide my overbite:-), but I tend to look actressy because I'm very shy (but strong-willed).
I do have bright hot pink/magenta too...
I have loads of spiritual energy but really need help making it work for me. I have a past of abuse and tragedy (very horrible past) and feel hopeless sometimes.

What addictions do you refer to ? I'm confused since I do not 1. smoke 2. drink 3. take ANY drugs. I'm really into the whole health movement.]

When I was happier/healthier I was an apricot/peach and bubblegum pink aura...
Old 08-07-2012, 11:31 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Gold and Turquoise are usually associated with mediumship. Purple is associated with religion and the darker the shade the more religious bordering on obsession.

Dark Blue or Blue is all about trust or depression depending on where it is seen.

Replying with a more serious face:

DarkBlue is the ONLY thing that will enter your aura by focusing on the pituitary gland, it does not have a shade of its own but uses the highest blue shade of the throat chakra and gradualy darkens it as it moves further up in frequency from the face level to above head level and finaly the pituitary gland..

The Pituitary Gland is an earth(body) energy just like the YellowOrange Celiac Plexus and RubyRed Feet...
Having an equaly well functioning fire(surface) energy (like Indigo, Yellow and Red) above it will cause the below "body"'s color to be unseen.
Thus why the DarkBlue color of the pituitary gland is only seen during a short period..

Now if someones energy level would suddenly drop because of some horrible event and the person enters a depression, the highest energies are the first to fall and is the reason for DarkBlue being seen, this color does thus not DIRECLY mean you are in a depression, but it does mean that your psycic nature is not (yet // again) fully at indigo.

Turqoise being associated with meduimship is a coincidence at best.. one does not nessessarily cause the other.. just because you saw two murderers with brown hair does not mean brown hair turns you into a murderer.. you seem to make connections like this abit too often.

Seeing as you can attain gold without the use of Cyan Blue DarkBlue Indigo and Violet,
three different types of gold carry no psycic stuff directly along with it (although all of them lead to it within a (couple) month(s)).

Blue is not associated with trust because police wears it, Police wear the it because it is associated with trust (actualy its cyan which makes you the most trusting, far from all police uniforms seem to be of this exact shade though... their loss).

You seem to make some of the same mistakes these sites do, hence why i assumed you copied it from somewhere.

Manualy steering an exact frequency // color into your aura, experiencing it at its maximum and minimum multiple times and in all the different combinations with the other colors/frequencies is the only way of truly knowing what they do...
As you label yourself a medium, i assume you are not prone to changes (fine tuning is not what i'm talking about), and have therefore not experienced many different energy signatures // personalities.