Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 17-01-2017, 08:32 AM
Pathfinder
tarot reading 17th january 2017

https://vimeo.com/199788964

tarot reading 17th january 2017
Old 17-01-2017, 03:06 PM
Pathfinder
tarot deux 101

tarot deux 101

https://vimeo.com/199830761
Old 17-01-2017, 04:11 PM
Ascender
Swords are everywhere today. Thanks for spoiling us with all these vids
Old 18-01-2017, 08:06 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude
Swords are everywhere today. Thanks for spoiling us with all these vids

Thank you, indeed they are! keep some band-aides about! thank you for your support.
Old 19-01-2017, 01:58 PM
Pathfinder
https://vimeo.com/200174920

Tarot reading 20th Jan 2017
Old 19-01-2017, 02:23 PM
Ascender
Lol at your little growl at end!

I like that... how can you tell future when you can't understand the present. For myself I find cards allow me to get rid of all the wants, wishes and chaos and focus on what's really going on and helps me see things I have maybe not seen.

Seen as you asked... :) I was wondering if you could tell us about spreads... when I used to do tarot I only did either one card or a spread of about 5 cards and it worked well, but now I can't even find a 3 card spread that's working for me! I had a look on google and there was just thousands... spreads for new jobs, spreads for advice on your new goldfish.... there is a spread for everything but I really don't feel that's necessary, I want something simple but maybe that's why I can't find them as I'm looking for a spread that will fit everything?
Old 19-01-2017, 02:29 PM
55Degrees

Ember
I love the Russian oracle deck you use. Is it available internationally, if so what is the name of it.
Thanks in advance.

Nice reading btw.
Old 20-01-2017, 01:47 AM
Experiencer
Thanks Emberfirehart those were good videos
Old 20-01-2017, 01:27 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude
Lol at your little growl at end!

I like that... how can you tell future when you can't understand the present. For myself I find cards allow me to get rid of all the wants, wishes and chaos and focus on what's really going on and helps me see things I have maybe not seen.

Seen as you asked... :) I was wondering if you could tell us about spreads... when I used to do tarot I only did either one card or a spread of about 5 cards and it worked well, but now I can't even find a 3 card spread that's working for me! I had a look on google and there was just thousands... spreads for new jobs, spreads for advice on your new goldfish.... there is a spread for everything but I really don't feel that's necessary, I want something simple but maybe that's why I can't find them as I'm looking for a spread that will fit everything?

Excellent and thank you! I shall do a video on spreads on my next video :)

Quote:
Ember
I love the Russian oracle deck you use. Is it available internationally, if so what is the name of it.
Thanks in advance.

Nice reading btw.

Thank you! the deck is some russian deck I picked up on ebay not long ago, it doesnt seem to be up at the moment, but I searched for russian tarot deck and it showed up, ill post the box of the cards on my next video for you, and if I see it again, ill post the link up for it too.

Quote:
Thanks Emberfirehart those were good videos

Thank you!
Old 22-01-2017, 02:25 AM
Pathfinder
https://vimeo.com/200482332

tarot video Quu and EH time plus more!