Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 04-08-2020, 12:41 PM
Master

@lomax I've been thinking a lot about what you have said.. I don't really know, I prayed so much to Christ, I got not even a sign, nothing, absolutely nothing.. once, I was praying and walking alone in the near by forest, then, suddenly, while being fully awake, I heard a voice saying in my mind: Shut up! It heard it very clear but I continued to pray. I wish I could find a way to help mysel and yourself and all people who need help.

Today I am a little bit better but I still have spams and tinglings on my inguinal area and sometimes in different spots all around my body ( legs, neck, hands, abdomen ), it all started with my left leg, horrible spams and tinglings in the back of the lower part of the leg, I had this sensation that I have stones in my muscles but my muscles were relaxed, I felt as if my muscles are torn apart moving in all directions and feeling like stones. Few days later it moved on right leg too, then on both legs, the spasms and tinglings moved to my inguinal area.

After I eat I have aches, I have pain even in the top of my fingers, it feels like many needles hit the top of my fingers, then I have aches in my hands and legs. I've been thinking about diabetis and neuropathy diabetes, I noticed that this does not happen with all food, just with some types of food that contain sugar or heavey food, I ate a good amount of food one night and the next morning my right eye was fully bloody..

You see, I have to wait 6 more days to actually go to hospital, that's it when my family will have money for going to hospital, I only visited the family doctor.. My best guess is that at least I gave diabets, I assume this because I noticed that after eating I feel worse and also if I don't eat I feel worse.

I endured a ton of pain, so so so much pain, it was horrible, chest pain, heart pain, powerful left/right hand pain, legs pain, back pain, eye pain, powerful headaches, kidney pain for two weeks, neck pain. I fainted at least 10 times, I was "lucky" to faint in my bed, one moment I was here, the next moment I was struggling to keep my consciousness not fading away or jumping away from my body. It's horrible to feel your consciousness fading away, it feels like daying, one moment you are here, then you can't see a thing, then you are not anymore "in your body" but floating within it, then you start to fade away or move away from your own body.

Yes, I feel like many needles are percing me and I feel tinglings and spasms in special in my legs muscles and in different spots all over my body.
Old 04-08-2020, 12:50 PM
Master

@Elfin Thank you very much, this is my cross, a very heavy one. I want all people to recover, you see, it's not enough to heal myself, now I fully understand what does it mean to be very sick, I never had even the concept of something like this, I was never so sick, just the usual heal issues we all have.

@Altair I know and I've read about this, some people develop health problems, lomax has them too and not only us, but also the people around us.

@LadyMay Thank you, it's ok, I had not even a thought of suicide or something like that, but I wished to just go to sleep and never wake up, you know, or God to take me away from this heavy and sick body.
Old 04-08-2020, 02:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
@lomax I've been thinking a lot about what you have said.. I don't really know, I prayed so much to Christ, I got not even a sign, nothing, absolutely nothing.. once, I was praying and walking alone in the near by forest, then, suddenly, while being fully awake, I heard a voice saying in my mind: Shut up! It heard it very clear but I continued to pray. I wish I could find a way to help mysel and yourself and all people who need help.

Today I am a little bit better but I still have spams and tinglings on my inguinal area and sometimes in different spots all around my body ( legs, neck, hands, abdomen ), it all started with my left leg, horrible spams and tinglings in the back of the lower part of the leg, I had this sensation that I have stones in my muscles but my muscles were relaxed, I felt as if my muscles are torn apart moving in all directions and feeling like stones. Few days later it moved on right leg too, then on both legs, the spasms and tinglings moved to my inguinal area.

After I eat I have aches, I have pain even in the top of my fingers, it feels like many needles hit the top of my fingers, then I have aches in my hands and legs. I've been thinking about diabetis and neuropathy diabetes, I noticed that this does not happen with all food, just with some types of food that contain sugar or heavey food, I ate a good amount of food one night and the next morning my right eye was fully bloody..

You see, I have to wait 6 more days to actually go to hospital, that's it when my family will have money for going to hospital, I only visited the family doctor.. My best guess is that at least I gave diabets, I assume this because I noticed that after eating I feel worse and also if I don't eat I feel worse.

I endured a ton of pain, so so so much pain, it was horrible, chest pain, heart pain, powerful left/right hand pain, legs pain, back pain, eye pain, powerful headaches, kidney pain for two weeks, neck pain. I fainted at least 10 times, I was "lucky" to faint in my bed, one moment I was here, the next moment I was struggling to keep my consciousness not fading away or jumping away from my body. It's horrible to feel your consciousness fading away, it feels like daying, one moment you are here, then you can't see a thing, then you are not anymore "in your body" but floating within it, then you start to fade away or move away from your own body.

Yes, I feel like many needles are percing me and I feel tinglings and spasms in special in my legs muscles and in different spots all over my body.
I suspect it's your liver.I'm not a doctor,but this is how it started for me as well.
The liver it's the first one suffering from energetic imbalances and negativity.
You have to stop these ones completely and let your body detox it self.
salt,proccessed foods,chocolate,oil,proteins (can't remember more).

That means you'll only eat boiled food without salt,oil (or spices) at all.(hospital diet).
Old 04-08-2020, 02:25 PM
Master
And of course plenty of rest.If you can stay on your bed for 4-5 days (doing nothing at all) go for it.
Old 04-08-2020, 02:26 PM
Master
And of course any kind of proccessed food is forbiden.That means anything with conservatives and chemicals.
And i forgot about fats.(forbidden as well).
Old 04-08-2020, 02:56 PM
Master
In any case,we'll have to wait for the doctor's diagnosis.The best you can do for the moment,is to rest and be extremely careful with what you eat and drink.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:01 PM
Master
I remember waking up in the middle of the night from these pains,after eating a pack of chocolate biscuits.It was horrible.
Old 04-08-2020, 04:18 PM
Deactivated Account

It’s taken me years to figure out what my body likes and doesn’t like... it’s different for each person. It’s good to cut out processed foods but otherwise as long as you’re eating generally healthy you should be okay. If the diagnosis comes back as diabetes then that’s different you’ll have to follow a prescribed diet for that one. As someone with an endocrine disease myself you’ll be okay, I know it’s scary but the good thing is once you’re on meds to manage it life should start to return to normal. It may not be the old normal but it’ll be a new normal.

Oftentimes ThatMan, mental health can be a sign of something wrong in the physical body. We might tend to interpret it as being spiritual before we get a diagnosis, but many conditions (especially endocrine diseases) mess with the mood hormones in our brains and throw us off making us feel all sorts of mental confusion and depression (depression isn’t feeling suicidal by the way, it can include that but for me it was always like feeling like a zombie, like no one is inside). Once the physical condition is addressed the mood tends to return to normal.
Old 04-08-2020, 08:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
In any case,we'll have to wait for the doctor's diagnosis.The best you can do for the moment,is to rest and be extremely careful with what you eat and drink.

As you said you will have to wait for the doctors diagnosis. When you get the diagnosis then you will be able to know how to deal with what you got and what the doctor recommends for you to do.

You said you ate a packet of chocolate biscuits. I might have got sick if I ate a packet of biscuits.

I did not realise I quoted lomax thread. We virtually said the same thing.
Old 04-08-2020, 10:42 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Many know me here because of my many experiences, I just want to say this, I don't know if my experiences were real or not or if they came from someone or smething deceiving me and so in my turn, unintentionally I may have deceived you too. All the messages I receive, I don't know from where they came, take them with with a graint of salt. I know there's real evil, other than the human being, something not of this world, so be careful. I myself have returned to my christian roots because this has always been the truth for me, after all Jesus Christ came into my life, when I firstly read the Bible, I started with His words, I just felt His call. He is the truth.

Now, I have become very very sick, I thought that it's just something passing, but I am extremely sick, my heart is failing, I may have a stroke at any time, I have aches all over my body, my chest hurts, my heart hurts, sometimes I can barely breath.

I just want to thank you all and wish you peace, I also know that this site is going to close down, so it seems that it's an end to many things.

I hope you all one day may come to Christ! I come from a poor family, I have suffered a lot in this life and yet here I am, I stand with Christ, no matter what.

I send you my kindest thoughts and prayers, ThatMan
May God bless you and comfort you.

The site is to continue! I thought I would let you know.