Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 25-01-2022, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Hii Miss H.,

There is a thin line between ventilating and complaining, but the difference is big on your mental health.
Ventilating causes relieve and letting go of issues. And issues, are real things. Letting an issue go, allows one more space
and allows movement forwards. Same for trauma.
Venting is just fine and is a therapeutic technique, that is controversial in itself...another topic not for here.

But the topic is manifesting here. Not traumas being healed or techniques for healing.
Sorry, but true. Apples and oranges.
Re that book - I read the entire picture, method, instructions clearly in that book. I'm sorry you did not, really.
''The Game of Life and How to Play It" ---might fill in some blanks? Scovel -Shinn.

*PS I took out the lazy word. I am lazy when I stay in the same unsuccessful place -so I was projecting.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-01-2022, 06:04 PM
Master

Hii Miss H.,

Yes agreed. It was off topic. I got carried away. All good?

Yes I will read that book. Maybe it will add some insight. I did really long before I finally bought the book of abraham hicks. But even after it disappointed me, I bought the book “the vortex”. The vortex is better, but I read it in my own way this time. I first read the important parts and now have to read the book chronologically. That way it feels better.

Did you ever listen to channelings from Kryon? I did sometimes. And still do sometimes. He seems to sometimes say smart things about this all as well.

Anyway, I find it very easy when I have a negative feel, to manifest it. It can be anything really. But what I find with the things I feel positive about, is that there is a counter vibration going on. Teal Swan talks about this a lot. I’m currently practicing a process from her to overcome this. It’s called the Completion Process. I don’t like the teachings of Teal Swan, but I do really appreciate her process. Even though it might not have been her invention, other than what she claims it to be. She is very controversial.

I have practiced myself some work on manifesting using my own logic. So that is this: I pick something I want to manifest, become clear on it, I get a sheet of names of emotions in order from low to high, and then I feel them from low to high all the way towards appreciation. That way I can manifest content on youtube or instagram. I haven’t been able to manifest a partner, somehow. Nor a job.

I have some more non-controlling technique: there is audio on youtube which you can find with “energetic frequency good luck” which bring you into an LOA state of mind. I have had some good luck and increase thereof.

Much kindness,

CW
Old 25-01-2022, 06:12 PM
CW, a long time ago i checked out Kryon ...and a little Teal.
I can't rem now how I felt about them...ok I guess... but I was not drawn to listen a lot....moved to other things.
I'm big on the interviews at 'Buddha At the Gas Pump'.www.batgap.com
There's a list of topics and guests...600 people.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-01-2022, 06:40 PM
Master

Hey,

Did your healing process (or forgiveness) happen before that?
Old 25-01-2022, 08:01 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
I haven’t been able to manifest a partner, somehow. Nor a job.
I'm definitely not a pro in the law of attraction, but I would say both are very competitive fields, many people ask for the good ones!

I don't think there is a magical formula or process to find. But if you spend let's say one hour in total doing a ritual for attracting a partner, you'll be well behind all the guys that spend 1 hour at the gym every day doing all of that to be attractive and in shape etc.
Same for a job, many people spend years doing studies, so they necessarily attract good jobs.

But then, my guess is that we can surpass all the super-achievers with meditation. My guess ;)
Old 26-01-2022, 04:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
you'll be well behind all the guys that spend 1 hour at the gym. Same for a job, many people spend years doing studies, so they necessarily attract good jobs.
Yep. In practice LOA is quite simple: If there's something you want, what are you actually doing about it?
Old 26-01-2022, 09:30 AM
Master

Hii,

Yes I always work on the down to earth stuff as well. It takes a lot of habits to make things work. Whenever facing a moment I chose to grow as a person. And it works.
Old 26-01-2022, 12:14 PM
Master
A good way is to get a book and write the goals in it, setting realistic dates for deadlines. Break the goals down into shorter term milestones on a separate page, again setting due dates. Every morning go over the lists you made and write yourself a to do list based on the goals - Then do those things. Every evening review your to do list and assess the positives and negatives and think it through. If there are items on the list left undone, put them on tomorrow's list. Following this every day helps to be single minded about what you want and take the necessary steps to follow through.
Old 26-01-2022, 02:32 PM
Master

Hi Gem,

I usually do such things internally. Not sure if I do it that way. I mostly just keep track of progress and make small changes everyday and do exposure everyday.
Old 26-01-2022, 02:49 PM
Quote:
... and write the goals in it, setting realistic dates for deadlines...
This reminded me of something, and I've had coffee :) so will tell you guys:
...1989...selling a car in the Winter...big no-no.
I did SO much ...diff papers, photos - parked it diff places with For Sale...nothing for like months.
Finally, get this....
I wrote down on 3 sticky notes- ''This car is going to sell by Thursday...
THURSDAY this car is selling at FULL Price. This car will be sold by Thurs."

Then, burned them as I repeated what they said with real force.
Gee, overnight I may even have placed the papers under a pyramid!!
Hey, it was 1989. Lotsa 'woo-woo'.

My friends knew what I was going thru with this stupid car, actually a BMW, in snow, in Colorado? LOL! Not even front wheel drive!

It sold Wed full price, (3 days later) no negotiation involved. My friends were in 'big awe'.

They were in bigger awe when during an economic downturn here, with no complaining or asking or anything,
(I just knew God would take care of it), a friend got an inheritance and gave me $100,000 to pay off my pesky mortgage.

Did others begin to use LOA or prayer or affirmations ...NO.
They just started asking ME to aid them with things...funny!