Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 02-01-2011, 10:03 PM
Sira

Chrysaetos, why don't you just have the intent to meditate and ask your guides to bring the wisdom of Lemuria or ... I was not even part of the Atlantean experience, it took a while to remember the name ... Atlantis.
Trust yourself. Don't ever look for answers from the outside, trust yourself. You have all the answers within yourself. Trust.
*Wishing you your highest guidance* <3
Old 02-01-2011, 10:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sira
Chrysaetos, why don't you just have the intent to meditate and ask your guides to bring the wisdom of Lemuria or ... I was not even part of the Atlantean experience, it took a while to remember the name ... Atlantis.
Trust yourself. Don't ever look for answers from the outside, trust yourself. You have all the answers within yourself. Trust.
*Wishing you your highest guidance* <3
Going ''inside'' and asking ''guides'' about ''Lemuria'' is exactly the same trick.

It works because our mind is focusing on that, and even if you go beyond the mind, that doesn't mean that those influences are suddenly cut off.
The brain doesn't stop functioning when you meditate.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:22 PM
Sira

Chrysaetos, I know nothing of yourself. You are a vessel wanting to be of something but you don't see the way to go. Trust your inner guidance, trust your inner wisdom, trust yourself. Your messages are just empty words, trying to put hooks on people, just hooks. Become yourself. You will be so much more. You are ignorant but you veil yourself in the cloak of "wanting to know". Be who you are instead of what you veil to be.
We love you regardless. <3
Old 02-01-2011, 10:23 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
By going ''inside'' with such thoughts you already influence the outcome, an example of forced confirmation bias.
Like visualizing chakras and then claiming these visualizations are actual chakras.

No doubt many people who would take your test would see what they desire according to their understanding about Atlantis.
This is my exact problem.. EGO's are always claiming that the imagination a part of them inside..

Is invalid.. it's like saying to yourself.. I have a pinky toe.. but your not there.. you don't exist?

Everything in the imagination is REAL.. even if you don't validate it's real.. it's still real..

When I said connect to your higher self and ask a question.. you opened up your imagination for one second had a PICTURE of your higher self.. but then you said no I don't validate this.. this is not REAL

And it's like shooting yourself in your own foot..

Chrysaetos you just wrote.. "i don't trust myself and my own internal functions there bad and imbalanced and not a part of me"

That's what you wrote? not me.. I'm just re-translating what I see.. I've heard many EGO's tell me you can't trust your emotions either.. there evil..

How do you feel about emotions Chrysaetos?

Do you know why you have emotions?
Quote:
Going ''inside'' and asking ''guides'' about ''Lemuria'' is exactly the same trick.

It works because our mind is focusing on that, and even if you go beyond the mind, that doesn't mean that those influences are suddenly cut off.
The brain doesn't stop functioning when you meditate.
Certainly yours doesn't

Though I do agree.. I have made many changes to how my "insides" work and my EGO/rational mind is still working during meditation.. which gets annoying cause were trying to do work here
Old 02-01-2011, 10:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sira
Chrysaetos, I know nothing of yourself. You are a vessel wanting to be of something but you don't see the way to go.
Trust your inner guidance, trust your inner wisdom, trust yourself. Your messages are just empty words, trying to put hooks on people, just hooks. You are ignorant but you veil yourself in the cloak of "wanting to know". Be who you are instead of what you veil to be. We love you regardless. <3
It's fine with me if you think my words are empty.
I'd appreciate it if you could address my points instead of poking me.

Going ''within'' doesn't shut down the brain, I hope you take that in account.

Last edited by Chrysaetos : 02-01-2011 at 10:58 PM.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:43 PM
Sira

I grant you no response.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
Everything in the imagination is REAL.. even if you don't validate it's real.. it's still real..
Yes it is real... in our imagination.
Believing in purple bears or me believing that you are a teapot doesn't make it so!
Quote:
Chrysaetos you just wrote.. "i don't trust myself and my own internal functions there bad and imbalanced and not a part of me"
I didn't say that nor implied that. We would first have to define what the ''I'' is before we could even examine the sentence you write above.
You are repeatedly trying to speak for me which is not appreciated. I kindly ask you not to do it again.
Quote:
That's what you wrote? not me.. I'm just re-translating what I see.. I've heard many EGO's tell me you can't trust your emotions either.. there evil.. How do you feel about emotions Chrysaetos?
A wise man once said: ''I remind you that the world is a mirror.. call something outside of you a liar.. it reflects right back to you.. it creates mis-trust in your own space..'' :)

Don't know about emotions, I think we need specific examples/questions for that. It's too vague to know how we should ''feel'' about emotions as a whole..

Last edited by Chrysaetos : 02-01-2011 at 11:05 PM.
Old 02-01-2011, 11:03 PM
themaster

Quote:
Yes it is real... in our imagination.
Believing in purple bears or me believing that you are a teapot doesn't make it so!
Actually, it does it's just your EGO and belief systems standing in the way.. that and a few other things like "group agreements" I'm simply saying the same thing I've said to you 100 times..

themaster: Broaden your horizons
Chrysaetos: No
themaster: Okay, then..
Quote:
I didn't say that nor implied that. We would first have to define what the ''I'' is before we could even examine the sentence you write above.
You are repeatedly trying to speak for me which is not appreciated. I kindly ask you not to do it again.
I simply re-translate what you say.. thanks for being a mirror to give me a chance to say that..
Quote:
A wise man once said: ''I remind you that the world is a mirror.. call something outside of you a liar.. it reflects right back to you.. it creates mis-trust in your own space..'' :)
Yes, a wise man did say that..
Old 02-01-2011, 11:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Actually, it does it's just your EGO and belief systems standing in the way.. that and a few other things like "group agreements" I'm simply saying the same thing I've said to you 100 times..
What is ''ego'' according to your definition?
Quote:
I simply re-translate what you say.. thanks for being a mirror to give me a chance to say that..
I consider deliberate misinterpreting and false quoting other people's messages abuse.
Quote:
themaster: Broaden your horizons
Chrysaetos: No
themaster: Okay, then..
I think you don't want to broaden your horizons.
You want to believe everything is automatically true (except what those who disagree with you say, ironically) and if it gets challenged then I am suddenly ''EGO''.

Last edited by Chrysaetos : 02-01-2011 at 11:35 PM.
Old 02-01-2011, 11:28 PM
Summerland

Anymore when someone ventures onto this thread and attempts to reach out a hand in friendship, it gets slapped and slapped hard. It is not even anywhere near the OP topic any longer. I don't believe that this was the intent of starting this thread. It has become about the two of you.