Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-07-2018, 12:04 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
What higher motivation can there be to look after your health, especially when you start getting results? For me, it’s a case of if my stomach is happy, then I’m happy.
I’m giving you information, a little bit of knowledge, a gentle nudge and hopefully some encouragement that you can entirely take your health into your own hands. The rest is up to you.

So, how have you been this last week?

You didn’t mention the cramps last week, so has that cleared up?

How has it gone this week food wise?

Where are you with spacing out the supplements and have you got the enzymes and B12 drops? Just generally, how are you doing?

Patrycia
I've lived through forces food and some of it not in the gourmet league, not to mention how uncivilised the cooking can be when you're camping half-way up a mountain in rubbish weather. I guess old age is taking it's toll, not only is my stomach becoming more delicate but but needs a week's notice to do what I used to do all night.

I do appreciate your input here, it's not something I usually worry about but I suppose there had to come a time when the system would begin to step closer to that giant scrapheap in the sky. For me it's a bit like surrendering and that's a tad galling so the mindset needs changing too.

I've been OK these past few weeks although the heat sucks the Life out of me anyway, it's a nightmare for me when I'm sweating both night and day but generally better, thank you. A little more energy and better mood, although I wasn't cranky anyway but I do enjoy a laugh more. The cramps have all but gone, they only happen if I've been sitting awkwardly which is what I often do if I'm concentrating. The sudden pain reminds me that the feet need to be firmly on the floor and not wrapped around the computer table.

Foodways it's been a lot better with nothing major for a while, it's beginning to settle down a bit finally so that's a blessing. Even when I'm being very good it twinges a little to remind me, but I'm guessing it's just that my system has 'got into the habit'. Yoghurt seems to be helping and the lack of chips is a culture shock, at least canteen chips anyways.

Just generally I'm not sure. All-in-all better thanks to your advice mainly but a lot of strangeness going on both in my head and Spiritually. As far as I've been able to work out my personality was fractured as a child, it got to the stage where I was disconnecting from the pain, I still felt it but it wasn't mine. If that makes any sense. It was a survival technique akin to the mind shutting itself off. Once in a while I'll feel my energies shifting and I'll feel like a different 'me' for a short time, as though there's an autonomous aspect of myself that needs expression. It's not bad but it is noticeable and sometimes I'm miffed if I feel that I am not being listened to when 'other me' is in charge. I'm borderline schizophrenic anyway, which is interesting anyway but it's not like that at all. It's as although I have two energetic beings 'in here' sometimes.

I've also been having random thoughts where I think things and they just happen, maybe the quantum-capable microtubules in the brain have been doing their thing and become entangled with the future. Yeah I know.
Old 05-08-2018, 08:24 AM
Guide
Good morning Mr G,

Quote:
She hasn't got a bad voice really so I won't chastise you for being a pain. I put YouTube on autoplay so I could listen along and up came https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4JYVUlMtNg

I'm a huge live music fan and was the live events manager for a multi-media studio for a few years, and there's always something more natural about a live performance. It's easy to throw technology and make a scalded cat sound good, not so easy live. Her vocals are unchanged from the studio sound so that says a lot. It's OK, I can see the appeal she'd have for you, really.

That was awesome! And I completely agree with you, she sounds the same live as in the studio and that is rare. I also find her such a refreshing change and a fascinating character. I’ve watched several interviews and she’s so interesting to listen to and definitely her own person.

Did you find this on your youtube travels? I’ve never really liked the song but her version is amazing. There’s a bloke in the audience (about 3.06) clearly enjoying her brilliance).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6X0PqIWfzQ

Quote:
If you want to practice your whistle-along..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY5RRsoUrcY

I smiled my way through that!

Quote:
The ending really did suck, on that we can firmly agree. As soon ans I saw the road and the truck I was gone, and the determined look on Merlin's face.... Whoever wrote that needs shooting, along with the people that shot it. If there is no Golden Age because we are yet in the process of creating it?

I can accept all that plus he did get that recognition from Gaius.

But yes, the ending sucked big time! That last scene with the truck was just ..... well there are no words.

Quote:
I don't know what's going on in my sleep because I'm a very heavy sleeper, so night time kundalini wouldn't be noticed. There is something going on at night because I know I'm dreaming but i can't remember, and there's a kind of residual energy thing going on. It feels as though my energies change at night and deciding to go to bed seems to trigger it. Lying in bed just before I fall asleep feels like a kind of energetic twilight between worlds. In the morning I do feel like a different 'me' yet around me everything is the same - same old Universe but different 'me' experiencing it. I used to feel as though I was still in an almost-asleep state but now it feels more like a slow change in energetic states. If any of that makes sense.

Yeah, I can get all that. Curiously I also can’t remember my dreams for months now. There was a time when I used to do a lot of dream work, would have the most in depth and incredibly detailed dreams. But can’t remember a thing now. I think it’s a case of having moved beyond the need for that work now. When I wake up at night now, I start sending out blessings of light to the sun/moon, Earth, plants, the oceans, forests, animals and then all beings, chakras, egos, etc like Matt taught. I find it takes my mind off worrying about anything, I am being spiritually productive and it sends me to sleep. I can do this once a night or up to five times a night. And when I get up I think oh, I’ve had a busy night! But my guides have asked me to stop doing this whilst the kundalini is active and doing its stuff.

Have you heard of spiritual imprinting? I had a message from my guides recently during the night for me to clear my crown chakra of spiritual imprinting from my mother’s Alzheimers! To be honest, it freaked me out a little as I’d not heard of imprinting. They suggested I google it, and a search revealed much information saying that the spiritual imprinting between mother and daughter can be particularly strong. And I guess crown chakra because we were close and shared the same spiritual views plus her head injury and resultant alzheimers. I saw one website that said the power animals associated with crown chakra clearing were white birds (I’d been seeing a dove and swan), owls and butterflies, all of which I’d been seeing in the last few days, so that was pretty awesome!

But my upbeat mood and good emotional energy literally evaporated in the space of one afternoon and now I feel totally exhausted! Kundalini still around, so I must have moved into a different phase, one called ‘knackeredness’! It’s not much fun when you have to put in a full day’s work.

Quote:
I have what I can only describe as a fractured personality, as far as I can make out it happened when I was a child, the combination of abuse and a few other factors that were happening at the time. It was a survival mechanism I think. I felt things, there was no escape from the pain but how I experienced it was pretty weird as I recall. That part of me is still here, it had an effect for years so I don't think it's going away too easily, and it feels like a different personality. It comes through once in a while but he's looking for acknowledgement, feeling like nobody and trying hard to be somebody but not succeeding..... Thing is, there's a definite change in my energies when he comes along and there's a definite energetic 'being' there in its/his own right.

My memory is creaking a bit thinking back to my CP days, but isn’t that emotional detachment and as you say, a survival mechanism. That would have led to the feeling of having a fractured personality.

That part of you will still be there and I guess it’s trying to find a way of bringing him back into the adult in a safe and secure way. I suspect that was why you were getting the feeling of him wanting acknowledgement, wanting to succeed.

The thing about the change in energies, when he comes along, is prompting you I think to connect, understand, forgive, love, however you want to put it. The child that experienced abuse needs to be acknowledged and loved by the adult; for the adult is the only one who can provide that.

But ........ I would be hesitant to go into it too deeply. You’ve had a lifetime of managing / coping mechanisms and sometimes it’s best to leave it alone.
The reason I’m saying this is because, well years ago I went to an evening class and much to my horror, discovered the object of my phobia (since 5 years) inside the building. There was an additional element to the setting and it made me go light headed, almost pass out type feeling and I never went back (even though I lost money doing so). But following the incident I decided to try and cure it by having CBT.

The woman who was ‘helping’ me wanted us to go round the local town in search of these objects to observe how I reacted and also to ‘de-sensitise’ me and the following week she wanted me to go in search myself and confront it. When I tried to do this several times (believing she knew what she was doing) I just couldn’t do it, standing outside, just couldn’t do it and over the course of those weeks I couldn’t sleep and when I did I would have nightmares, I lost my appetite, was tearful, light-headed, anxious and could barely function at work. So I decided to quit. But the damage was done. A situation which I could just about manage before, provided it wasn’t at the extreme end, was no longer manageable. I was a total wreck! So I decided to go for hypnotherapy where no real life confrontation was needed and I could go at the pace my own subconscious wanted to. And I said to the practitioner that really, I wasn’t expecting to resolve this completely, I just wanted to get back to the level I was at before I tried the CBT. It worked fortunately, over about eight weeks and I did have a profound insight in that it was influenced by having just come out of hospital, so I was vulnerable. At that point though, I was unaware of the connection to the past life death (only found that out in 2013). Needless to say I have no faith in CBT, won’t ever go near that again. So that’s the reason I say sometimes it’s best to leave things alone.

Quote:
You have not ever been asleep, you have always been Spirit with voluntary amnesia because you Love yourself enough to give yourself this experience.

I realise that spiritual awakening is just a new age term. And I agree also with coming onto the earth plane with amnesia. A medium once told me that we have all the experiences and knowledge of our past lives inside us, like a computer, and I believe that is true. It was how I was able to access where my fear of travelling long distances on my own came from.

Quote:
I caught that in the passing on the YouTube list and it caught my eye. I'm not sure where I'm going Spiritually at the moment, perhaps the best way for now is to let the dust settle first.

I’m giving the videos a rest for the time being, but that’s only because I’m reading his book and pretty awesome it is too! There’s a lot of clearings and activations in the last chapter but I am having to take that extremely slowly as with everything that’s going on at the moment spiritually, and on top of work, I don’t want to overload my system.

Quote:
Your memories aren't random, you're having them for a reason - it's your subconscious communicating with you. Which in itself says something.

Interesting, I’m not sure what is says but I just allow / welcome the memory when it arrives but sometimes I do think I wonder why that one?

Quote:
Ah right, you're getting the third party perspective rather than the direct experience, that would make sense.

Things like this are symbolism rather than literal. I could never imagine you as a flowing dress person, but that would symbolise a Spiritual 'you' rather than a physical/actual. And it was the adult that had the long hair.

You’d be right, the adult me does have long hair.

A third party perspective to the original incident is all I could face. Even now, as an adult, I would freeze in fear. Well, actually I wouldn’t freeze because there is no way I would put myself in a position of attempting it. When out and about, when I know the area, I know which places are OK and which to avoid.

I can remember when I had hypnotherapy that I was strapped up to a monitor of some sort and the therapist could tell I was standing outside with the intent of maybe going inside, because some rate or other was increasing.

I am not expecting to get over this in this lifetime. And it’s not something I want to explore anymore. I’ve done loads of hypnotherapy sessions, EFT, TAT (paid for sessions), even had a ‘soul retrieval’ which cost £400 and it still terrifies me!

Quote:
Fear is a reaction to a large energetic differential, it's like a high voltage. It's also been a survival technique since we were swinging in the trees so don't put too much store in it. In Spirit you know everything, you fear what you don't know. Once you start dismantling your fear, it happens for all fears in time until you don't feel it any more. Allow yourself to experience it, because often the best way to understand anything is to experience it.

I’ve experienced the fear all my life in varying manageable degrees. It’s an extremely unusual situation and I’ve not taken many people into my confidence but when I explain the detail, most people can understand why it would be frightening for a 5 year old and that’s without knowing about the past life thing; I only found that out myself in 2013 when it came up again at work. I thought I was going to have to leave but I explained the situation to my manager in terms of what I needed to be able to manage the situation, and thankfully he sorted it for me. But I don’t want to start dismantling it because of what happened last time.

Quote:
For you, perhaps the video is out of context because you don't have the grounding in that kind of material. It's a bit like advanced car mechanics for the Luddites. Basically it means you're connecting to Sacred Geometry and the building blocks of the Universe itself.

I shall humbly accept your word on that if it gets me out of a maths class!

Quote:
Credit where credit's due, and it's an internet of a different kind but still no mean feat.

Thank you.

Quote:
OOh no, not apricot. Yech! But thanks, I'll give anything a try.

I’m not overly keen on apricot either but this is the main website. My favourite used to be the date and walnut.

https://www.eatnatural.com/products/?categories=bars

Quote:
It was kinda obvious that you were well and truly clued up about this stuff, only a Richard Cranium would have missed that one.

I’d not heard of that expression before and googled it and almost choked on my tea with laughter!

Quote:
A little more energy and better mood, although I wasn't cranky anyway but I do enjoy a laugh more. The cramps have all but gone, they only happen if I've been sitting awkwardly which is what I often do if I'm concentrating. The sudden pain reminds me that the feet need to be firmly on the floor and not wrapped around the computer table.

Foodways it's been a lot better with nothing major for a while, it's beginning to settle down a bit finally so that's a blessing. Even when I'm being very good it twinges a little to remind me, but I'm guessing it's just that my system has 'got into the habit'. Yoghurt seems to be helping and the lack of chips is a culture shock, at least canteen chips anyways.

So the cramps have pretty much gone, I’ll consider that a success!

You didn’t say if you were on the enzymes or in the process of getting them, not sure where you are with the B12, if you’re sticking with the supplements you bought or if you’re going to get the drops, or what omega oils you’re on.

I can see that you have your time taken up at the moment with settling in your father in law, so I am going to leave all this to you for now. Your main issue is to keep clear from the canteen food. The digestive enzymes (if you get them), magnesium and B12 will support you but you’ll only benefit if you can change your diet. If you can sort your diet, settle in with the supplements, we can see what you’re left with and take it from there.

You have the information and links to go back over and if, when you get the time to read it back through, you’ll probably see that there is some information you overlooked.

I’m here if you want any further help down the line but it’s over to you for now.

I’m typing this up listening to one of my all time fave Quo songs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKiaGcyYOPY

Patrycia
Old 05-08-2018, 03:14 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Good morning Mr G,
Good morning Patrycia. Today, for some reason, everything feels different.

Quote:
That was awesome! And I completely agree with you, she sounds the same live as in the studio and that is rare. I also find her such a refreshing change and a fascinating character. I’ve watched several interviews and she’s so interesting to listen to and definitely her own person.

Did you find this on your youtube travels? I’ve never really liked the song but her version is amazing. There’s a bloke in the audience (about 3.06) clearly enjoying her brilliance).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6X0PqIWfzQ
Yeah, I get the feeling that she's there under her own terms, there's a kind of air of authenticity about her. I also get the feeling she's been classically-trained or she's been singing opera, in one of her YouTubes it struck me that the voice might well have come from someone with an orchestra at the back of her. Her whole stage is quietly vibrant in a subtle and understated way.

Yep. I can understand where that bloke's coming from.

Quote:
I smiled my way through that!
Oh good. That's one that I;ve never seen covered by anyone, maybe you should send the link to LP?

Quote:
I can accept all that plus he did get that recognition from Gaius.

But yes, the ending sucked big time! That last scene with the truck was just ..... well there are no words.
Sometimes we do things because we feel we have to do them, recognition or not. But what would recognition have gained him, other than being burned at the stake?

Quote:
Yeah, I can get all that. Curiously I also can’t remember my dreams for months now. There was a time when I used to do a lot of dream work, would have the most in depth and incredibly detailed dreams. But can’t remember a thing now. I think it’s a case of having moved beyond the need for that work now. When I wake up at night now, I start sending out blessings of light to the sun/moon, Earth, plants, the oceans, forests, animals and then all beings, chakras, egos, etc like Matt taught. I find it takes my mind off worrying about anything, I am being spiritually productive and it sends me to sleep. I can do this once a night or up to five times a night. And when I get up I think oh, I’ve had a busy night! But my guides have asked me to stop doing this whilst the kundalini is active and doing its stuff.

Have you heard of spiritual imprinting? I had a message from my guides recently during the night for me to clear my crown chakra of spiritual imprinting from my mother’s Alzheimers! To be honest, it freaked me out a little as I’d not heard of imprinting. They suggested I google it, and a search revealed much information saying that the spiritual imprinting between mother and daughter can be particularly strong. And I guess crown chakra because we were close and shared the same spiritual views plus her head injury and resultant alzheimers. I saw one website that said the power animals associated with crown chakra clearing were white birds (I’d been seeing a dove and swan), owls and butterflies, all of which I’d been seeing in the last few days, so that was pretty awesome!

But my upbeat mood and good emotional energy literally evaporated in the space of one afternoon and now I feel totally exhausted! Kundalini still around, so I must have moved into a different phase, one called ‘knackeredness’! It’s not much fun when you have to put in a full day’s work.
My dreams of late have been a lot better, still can't remember but I'm not waking up feeling so shattered that I need another night's sleep. My dreams have changed too, there's a very different..... residual energy to them as though they're not as heavy.

I understand the idea of energetic imprinting but it hasn't happened with me. While my abuse was traumatic I always vowed not to be 'like him' as a father, so in a way it's note of an anti-imprint I guess, that he he was the role model I didn't want to be like. Certainly in more recent years I've understood how it's played a part in my Life to the stage where I felt I wanted to thank him.

When all this 'Ascension' stuff really kicked off I was drawn back to my very early childhood, back to where much of it really started. In this town it's hard not to because many of the people I went to school with or were friends with as a youngster are still around. Short trousers and snotty nose, knees always skinned and legs always bruised. I went back to the bus stop where I stood waiting for the bus in the middle of a snowstorm, and I was standing there in short trousers because that's all I had. My step-father had thrown me out for going against him, and that was only going to visit my grandmother. I've brought that Child Inside to my bosom a few times.

Much of this has come naturally to me, I've never really sought out cures and the like but the Universe seems to have provided 'cures' as and when. I have an original Topper Toys Johnny Seven gun that was given to me a couple of years ago, at the time it was the ultimate toy, something my parents could never afford to buy me and to set a pattern, the one time they did have enough they'd stopped production. Gotta adore that irony.

Quote:
My memory is creaking a bit thinking back to my CP days, but isn’t that emotional detachment and as you say, a survival mechanism. That would have led to the feeling of having a fractured personality.

That part of you will still be there and I guess it’s trying to find a way of bringing him back into the adult in a safe and secure way. I suspect that was why you were getting the feeling of him wanting acknowledgement, wanting to succeed.

The thing about the change in energies, when he comes along, is prompting you I think to connect, understand, forgive, love, however you want to put it. The child that experienced abuse needs to be acknowledged and loved by the adult; for the adult is the only one who can provide that.

But ........ I would be hesitant to go into it too deeply. You’ve had a lifetime of managing / coping mechanisms and sometimes it’s best to leave it alone.
The reason I’m saying this is because, well years ago I went to an evening class and much to my horror, discovered the object of my phobia (since 5 years) inside the building. There was an additional element to the setting and it made me go light headed, almost pass out type feeling and I never went back (even though I lost money doing so). But following the incident I decided to try and cure it by having CBT.

The woman who was ‘helping’ me wanted us to go round the local town in search of these objects to observe how I reacted and also to ‘de-sensitise’ me and the following week she wanted me to go in search myself and confront it. When I tried to do this several times (believing she knew what she was doing) I just couldn’t do it, standing outside, just couldn’t do it and over the course of those weeks I couldn’t sleep and when I did I would have nightmares, I lost my appetite, was tearful, light-headed, anxious and could barely function at work. So I decided to quit. But the damage was done. A situation which I could just about manage before, provided it wasn’t at the extreme end, was no longer manageable. I was a total wreck! So I decided to go for hypnotherapy where no real life confrontation was needed and I could go at the pace my own subconscious wanted to. And I said to the practitioner that really, I wasn’t expecting to resolve this completely, I just wanted to get back to the level I was at before I tried the CBT. It worked fortunately, over about eight weeks and I did have a profound insight in that it was influenced by having just come out of hospital, so I was vulnerable. At that point though, I was unaware of the connection to the past life death (only found that out in 2013). Needless to say I have no faith in CBT, won’t ever go near that again. So that’s the reason I say sometimes it’s best to leave things alone.
I'm a firm believer that things will happen when they're ready to. Piece by piece I'm putting myself back together again but it doesn't feel as if there's anything wrong. I'm quite happy being these different aspects because it gives me a very different perspective on Life. In many ways I'm forever young. There's been a lot of nostalgia going on and times when, as a child. I've felt another presence close to me. I'd got used to my father being there but this one was different somehow. While I haven't ruled out false memory I'm pretty sure there was a conscious and energetic 'back the future' thing going on.

No I'm not digging, these things will come out in their own good time. When they happened I was emotionally detached from it all although not to the state of not feeling the pain. I also remember a lot of what was going through my mind at the time and it wasn't what you'd expect. I remember my step-father walking across the room towards me looking menacing, but it was as though he was wearing a mask. I just wanted him to get on with it so he could be done with it.

Whoever told you to go find your phobia and confront it needs shooting, seriously. That's not just stupid it's a level of dangerous on top. I get the feeling you're not supposed to come to terms with that one in this Life, it's certainly deep down in your psyche and it's buried that deep for a reason.

Quote:
I realise that spiritual awakening is just a new age term. And I agree also with coming onto the earth plane with amnesia. A medium once told me that we have all the experiences and knowledge of our past lives inside us, like a computer, and I believe that is true. It was how I was able to access where my fear of travelling long distances on my own came from.
For me it puts a whole new light on things, because if we came from Spirit with amnesia with the intention of developing Spiritually, isn't that telling? Allan Watts said that if you are Spiritual you are God playing at being not-God.

Quote:
I’m giving the videos a rest for the time being, but that’s only because I’m reading his book and pretty awesome it is too! There’s a lot of clearings and activations in the last chapter but I am having to take that extremely slowly as with everything that’s going on at the moment spiritually, and on top of work, I don’t want to overload my system.
There's an energetic lull happening right now where the sudden rapid changes that have been happening are beginning to settle down a little, and it feels that's in preparation for some more. You've also been through the mill of late so a break wouldn't be a bad thing.

Quote:
Interesting, I’m not sure what is says but I just allow / welcome the memory when it arrives but sometimes I do think I wonder why that one?
All you have to do is think about how you react to it. If it puzzles you then there's something you haven't figured out about it. If it makes you turn around three times and spit then it's telling you that there's a curse on you and you need to spit it out. The subconscious isn't logical, at least not to the mind anyway. For instance, what can happen is that your subconscious needs to shift something that can seem totally unrelated to your mind, but that will allow a more free flow of energy which will make a difference to.... and so on.

Quote:
You’d be right, the adult me does have long hair.

A third party perspective to the original incident is all I could face. Even now, as an adult, I would freeze in fear. Well, actually I wouldn’t freeze because there is no way I would put myself in a position of attempting it. When out and about, when I know the area, I know which places are OK and which to avoid.

I can remember when I had hypnotherapy that I was strapped up to a monitor of some sort and the therapist could tell I was standing outside with the intent of maybe going inside, because some rate or other was increasing.

I am not expecting to get over this in this lifetime. And it’s not something I want to explore anymore. I’ve done loads of hypnotherapy sessions, EFT, TAT (paid for sessions), even had a ‘soul retrieval’ which cost £400 and it still terrifies me!
Have you tried Shadow Work? It has been mentioned before in the conversation but I don't remember the details. My head leaks. Thing is, what I'm hearing from you is that you've spent a lot of time, effort and money on external 'cures' for this and you're still no better off. Or worse. I also think a perceptual lack of control that can come from being wired up can be trying to use the same hammer that caused it in the first place. Perhaps what would work better for you is something more 'internal', where you could ask questions then deal with what comes from them at your own depth and pace.

Quote:
I’ve experienced the fear all my life in varying manageable degrees. It’s an extremely unusual situation and I’ve not taken many people into my confidence but when I explain the detail, most people can understand why it would be frightening for a 5 year old and that’s without knowing about the past life thing; I only found that out myself in 2013 when it came up again at work. I thought I was going to have to leave but I explained the situation to my manager in terms of what I needed to be able to manage the situation, and thankfully he sorted it for me. But I don’t want to start dismantling it because of what happened last time.
Have you looked at the fear itself and not the cause? Sometimes it helps when we perceive what we feel as a being or a symbolic form, so fear could look like a dark monster with claws and teeth. When that happens it becomes more tangible to the human mind and the mind is more able to deal with it on its own terms.

Quote:
I shall humbly accept your word on that if it gets me out of a maths class!
LOl. It's really not that bad, most of this Sacred Geometry is about patterns more than anything else.

Quote:
Thank you.
You're very welcome.

I’m not overly keen on apricot either but this is the main website. My favourite used to be the date and walnut.

https://www.eatnatural.com/products/?categories=bars
{/quote]I'll get Mrs G right on it. She's been doing her thing lately and has literally gone to town on getting my new diet up and running, and everything I eat has now been duly scrutinised. The good thing is that it's easing off, and the vet should have blood test results when I go back mid-week.

Quote:
I’d not heard of that expression before and googled it and almost choked on my tea with laughter!
It's ancient, I first heard it when I was sin the RAF but it never gets old. You should try it with your colleagues and see how they react - if they have the sense of humour.

Quote:
So the cramps have pretty much gone, I’ll consider that a success!

You didn’t say if you were on the enzymes or in the process of getting them, not sure where you are with the B12, if you’re sticking with the supplements you bought or if you’re going to get the drops, or what omega oils you’re on.

I can see that you have your time taken up at the moment with settling in your father in law, so I am going to leave all this to you for now. Your main issue is to keep clear from the canteen food. The digestive enzymes (if you get them), magnesium and B12 will support you but you’ll only benefit if you can change your diet. If you can sort your diet, settle in with the supplements, we can see what you’re left with and take it from there.

You have the information and links to go back over and if, when you get the time to read it back through, you’ll probably see that there is some information you overlooked.

I’m here if you want any further help down the line but it’s over to you for now.

I’m typing this up listening to one of my all time fave Quo songs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKiaGcyYOPY

Patrycia
Yep, a success down to you. Thank you.

At the moment I'm on Omega-3 Fish Oil, which is about all it says about it. I also seem to remember that there was an article about how it wasn't that much healthy after all so I'm not sure on that one. It's Vitamin B complex which has B12, the reason I got that one was because of the other ** that'll help too. I'm also on potassium supplements and eat bananas regularly for the potassium amongst other things. To be honest I've made a lot of changes over the past couple of weeks so right now I just feel it's a good time to settle down a little. My diet has also taken a wallop so..... It's not that I'm complaining and I am grateful really, but right now it feels as though I should wait for the tests and what might come from them. It's kinda weird but I don't feel like 'me' any more. Mrs G's just coming out the back of some major emotional **** with her father, and that's been happening for about a year or so. It's been settling down but it came with an almighty bump and things happened very quickly. And it's had its effect on me too, especially after her heart attack because of it. There's been a huge change to my eating habits and with all the pills and potions and that's brought a change of paradigm - it's not something I'm used to, having just shovelled it down lol. I just want to catch my breath because there's something in the wind.

Again I'll say thank you and stress that I do appreciate it, and that it's something I'm not used to people doing for me.

I'm not much of a Quo fan being honest but I found this quite good. I usually go for music that has a lot going on at the same time. Try this, just coz it's bonkers - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vBKI3ya-l0
Old 12-08-2018, 07:21 AM
Guide
Good morning Mr G,

Not liking this cooler rainy weather. The heatwave was a blast and such fun all round!

Quote:
Yeah, I get the feeling that she's there under her own terms, there's a kind of air of authenticity about her. I also get the feeling she's been classically-trained or she's been singing opera, in one of her YouTubes it struck me that the voice might well have come from someone with an orchestra at the back of her. Her whole stage is quietly vibrant in a subtle and understated way. Yep. I can understand where that bloke's coming from.

That's beautiful!

It’s funny you should mention classically trained as I found this on my googling. Just a bit of innocent fun but at 3.08!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4nrkpL9RJY

When I went to order a second CD I was preparing myself for something I’m sure you would recognise. You enjoy a CD so much, order a second one and extreme disappointment, it’s not as good and it was a one trick pony! So with this in mind I put on the first track fully prepared to be disappointed and it was so brilliant, I was quite overcome with emotion! And not only is this album excellent, I almost prefer it to the first one I ordered as it’s a little heavier / rock.

I’ve had several sunbathing sessions in my garden listening to this under the blue sky / full sun looking at the bees on the lavender – and it was one of those ‘perfect’ moments that feels emotionally overwhelming – in a good way. I call them crown chakra moments!

I wake up in the night with these songs blaring out loud and clear in my head.

These are the two albums I have:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lost-You-UK...+pergolizzi+cd

This is the second, rockier version which sounds pretty awesome on my rather ancient Bang & Olufsen!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Forever-Now...+pergolizzi+cd

Quote:
Whoever told you to go find your phobia and confront it needs shooting, seriously. That's not just stupid it's a level of dangerous on top. I get the feeling you're not supposed to come to terms with that one in this Life, it's certainly deep down in your psyche and it's buried that deep for a reason.

Yes, that’s what the hypnotherapist said to me, or a more polite version, I could tell she wasn’t impressed. I remember being really worried that I’d done myself some serious, possibly permanent, damage as this had gone on for weeks and it was the ‘not being able to function at work’ that really worried me as it was in a high pressure job in my CP days and here I was falling apart at the seams, completely de-stabilised! I was fortunate that I found a good hypnotherapist who was able to calm things down. There’s a lot of misunderstanding about being hypnotised, mainly due to the stuff on TV; but it just takes you to a deep state of relaxation, I was fully aware of everything, what I said etc. The monitor I mentioned was put on my finger and was just an indication to the therapist that I was in a sufficient state of relaxation and also when I was brought out of it, again it helped the therapist to know I was out.

As you say, I don’t think I’m going to come to terms with this in this lifetime. If you think that the terror that I feel is linked to a rather horrible death at 5 years old in a past life, that’s pretty big odds to overcome, so I’m not surprised that nothing’s touched it.

Quote:
There's an energetic lull happening right now where the sudden rapid changes that have been happening are beginning to settle down a little, and it feels that's in preparation for some more. You've also been through the mill of late so a break wouldn't be a bad thing.

Thank you, that made me feel cared for. I’m so used to looking out for myself, and not always getting it right either, it’s good when someone else points this out as it’s like a big sign waving in front of me!

I’m certainly going through an incredibly intense new phase. Since the initial exhaustion which came out of nowhere a few weeks ago, my energy levels have recovered. But I’m into a phase where what seems to be happening is I’m experiencing intense emotions that are triggered by events, like I’ve had three experiences of extreme disappointment, a couple of frustration/anger and one of extreme shock. And it feels like these events are being triggered to burn these emotions out of my field. I also feel in my solar plexus a sense of peace / content / willingness to go with the flow. All this is being accompanied by the ongoing kundalini energy; it feels like three of four times a day and sometimes in the night, it feels like I’ve stepped into a sauna! But it’s more maneagable now the weather has cooled.

The ‘shock’ incident was awful. I was driving to work (I live in a rural area) and a deer ran out in front of me, about a metre in front of my car. It was over so quickly I didn’t even have time to react, just a sharp intake of breath. How I didn’t hit it, I don’t know! I’ve always been very strong with the power animals and I would have devastated had I injured/killed it. The universe was clearly looking after the deer and me. It really did shake me up for the day and I’m sure looking back that was about bringing shock to the surface to have it burned out of my field, as has happened with the other emotions brought to the surface.

You remember all those triangle formations back in December. One formation of two triangles side by side in pink, has come back; something to do with DNA activation as I recall. And then last night, these two triangles appeared within in white circle. And this morning I’m seeing a slightly elongated purple triangle.

And then Matt posted this on his blog, which describes perfectly what’s going on:

https://mattkahn.org/energy-update-e...t-of-the-soul/

Quote:
Have you tried Shadow Work? It has been mentioned before in the conversation but I don't remember the details.

Yes you’ve mentioned shadow work before and I did some and discovered the link between my recent trauma and the hospital experience I had when I was 5 (I wrote about it many posts ago).

Quote:
Have you looked at the fear itself and not the cause? Sometimes it helps when we perceive what we feel as a being or a symbolic form, so fear could look like a dark monster with claws and teeth. When that happens it becomes more tangible to the human mind and the mind is more able to deal with it on its own terms.

That’s a really good question. The fear I feel physically which freezes me, also freezes my brain/mind so it’s not something I’ve ever thought about breaking down into smaller chunks.

The fear itself feels - this is going to come out in a very childlike way as this would be the 5 year old speaking - it feels as though the object is very large against me who is very small and that I’m going to be gobbled up and die! As an adult the object is still twice as large as me. I’ve been plagued by nightmares all my life but a little less of late. But this is directly related to a death in a past life so the only way of tackling it would be via a past life regression and I ain’t about to do that, not with my track record!

Quote:
The good thing is that it's easing off, and the vet should have blood test results when I go back mid-week.

What did the vet test for? I’m thinking, hoping, it would be for Helicobacter pylori, a bacterial infection, that may cause AR as well as other digestive issues. Please let me know just in case it changes anything.

Quote:
It's ancient, I first heard it when I was in the RAF but it never gets old. You should try it with your colleagues and see how they react - if they have the sense of humour.

I asked one of the blokes I get on really well with at work and he completed my sentence before I finished asking about it!

Quote:
At the moment I'm on Omega-3 Fish Oil, which is about all it says about it. I also seem to remember that there was an article about how it wasn't that much healthy after all so I'm not sure on that one. It's Vitamin B complex which has B12, the reason I got that one was because of the other ** that'll help too. I'm also on potassium supplements and eat bananas regularly for the potassium amongst other things. To be honest I've made a lot of changes over the past couple of weeks so right now I just feel it's a good time to settle down a little.

OK, I can see my work is not over just yet:

Omega Oils:

Yes, there is new research that is saying fish oils are not good for you, particularly if you have a compromised immune system. But I’m not entirely convinced about this as that would be like saying eating fish isn’t good for you. What I do agree with is the concern that fish these days are heavily contaminated with PCBs, dioxin and mercury etc. If you remember the government, years ago, recommended restricting fish to two portions a week due to heavy metal contamination and that situation won’t have resolved itself. I need to do some more research as I remember hearing all this about a year ago but got waylaid by Professor Kahn! The recommendation was to get oils from a plant based source. But according to other research, you can’t get all of the oils you need from a plant based source only and the fish oils are in the form needed for the body.

You also need to get the ratio correct between 3 and 6. My immediate thoughts on this is that a balanced approach is best. The ones I use are these: they take their fish oil from anchovies which is one of the least contaminated fish sources, it also contains evening primrose oil (plant based) and has mixed tocopherals (that’s Vit E) and is both 3 and 6. I get on well with these and if I stop them, I notice I’m not as mentally sharp. So you may want to consider changing to these to get the balance right between 3 and 6, less contaminated and a blend of fish/plant oils.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Omega-3-6-E...eywords=vegepa

Vitamin B complex

OK, I didn’t realise you’d gone for a complex but they will be helping you as there will be B12 in there as well as all the other B vits. But the effectiveness of the B Complex is going to entirely depend on the quality of supplement you have bought.

Remember a few posts back, I said that not all supplements are made equal. If you’ve picked this up from the high street or supermarket they are more than likely not going to be a good quality:

Look on the back of your B complex.

If the B12 is listed as Cyanocobalamin, it is the synthetic version. If it is listed as Methylcobalamin, it is the natural version.

If the vitamin B6 is listed as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride it is the synthetic version. If it is listed as Pyridoxal-phosphate (it may be listed also as PLP) is the natural form.

If what you have is the synthetic version, it means that your body has to work hard to convert this into the version it needs which, considering your AR, is going to be difficult. Plus the synthetic versions can create new problems. The natural version is already converted, so your body doesn’t have to do it and drops are even better as they enter the system via the tissues of the mouth, not the digestive system.

If you need further evidence:

https://www.globalhealingcenter.com/...ural-vitamins/

https://flightamins.com/pages/natural-vs-synthetics

So can you now see why the brand and quality of your supplement is critical?

Potassium supplements

If you smoke you can be low on potassium but it can aggravate acid reflux. If you look at the amount you’re getting from your supplement, it is minimal and that is because excess potassium can cause problems.

https://www.healthline.com/health/potassium

Once you are confident you’ve kicked the smoking, you should be able to get your daily potassium from bananas; also coconut water is very high in potassium as well as being rather nice and a natural way to get it. Also if you start to use Pink Himalayan salt in your cooking that is high in potassium. There are other ways to get nutrients, e.g via foods but you need to know what to look for.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/315081.php

So you’re on B Complex, magnesium, omega 3 and potassium. That isn’t excessive. If all comes back clear from the vet, it would be good for you to consider the digestive enzymes for all the reasons I’ve described before. I think you would massively benefit from these and if you are digesting your food better, you will be absorbing the nutrients from your food better, so double win.

Here’s the link to the specific enzymes I use (and please don’t get a ‘high street’ enzyme).

https://www.amazon.co.uk/BioCare-Pol...polyzyme+forte

I have provided brief explanations for each point but have given links as well, as if I had to fully explain all this, I’d be here all day!

If I get some time, I’ll put together a few pointers for cleaning up your diet, what to look out for, what to avoid and a few specific items.

So you’re off to a good start so I’ll leave all this with you now and in the meantime, I’ve been asked to help someone at work who has high blood pressure and someone else suffering from cramps. so that’ll be my next port of call.

Quote:
Again I'll say thank you and stress that I do appreciate it, and that it's something I'm not used to people doing for me.

You're very welcome, happy that I could help.

Patrycia
Old 12-08-2018, 03:01 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Good morning Mr G,
Not liking this cooler rainy weather. The heatwave was a blast and such fun all round!
Good morning Patrycia

This I can cope with. For weeks I've been going home and wringing my socks out, my poor toes looking like prunes. Certainly too much of a good thing.

Quote:
That's beautiful!

It’s funny you should mention classically trained as I found this on my googling. Just a bit of innocent fun but at 3.08!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4nrkpL9RJY

When I went to order a second CD I was preparing myself for something I’m sure you would recognise. You enjoy a CD so much, order a second one and extreme disappointment, it’s not as good and it was a one trick pony! So with this in mind I put on the first track fully prepared to be disappointed and it was so brilliant, I was quite overcome with emotion! And not only is this album excellent, I almost prefer it to the first one I ordered as it’s a little heavier / rock.

I’ve had several sunbathing sessions in my garden listening to this under the blue sky / full sun looking at the bees on the lavender – and it was one of those ‘perfect’ moments that feels emotionally overwhelming – in a good way. I call them crown chakra moments!

I wake up in the night with these songs blaring out loud and clear in my head.

These are the two albums I have:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lost-You-UK...+pergolizzi+cd

This is the second, rockier version which sounds pretty awesome on my rather ancient Bang & Olufsen!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Forever-Now...+pergolizzi+cd
Thank you.

That was enjoyable, it's nice to see a star not taking themselves too seriously sometimes.

It depends, sometimes I've had a better first album or next album, I guess you can't please all the people all the time so sometimes it's inevitable that you're going to have a track or album here or there that isn't to your liking.

The last album I actually bought was Moby's Porcelain, and that must have been around 2006 or thereabouts. I download everything now, even movies - which is useful because it saves me a fortune.

Quote:
Yes, that’s what the hypnotherapist said to me, or a more polite version, I could tell she wasn’t impressed. I remember being really worried that I’d done myself some serious, possibly permanent, damage as this had gone on for weeks and it was the ‘not being able to function at work’ that really worried me as it was in a high pressure job in my CP days and here I was falling apart at the seams, completely de-stabilised! I was fortunate that I found a good hypnotherapist who was able to calm things down. There’s a lot of misunderstanding about being hypnotised, mainly due to the stuff on TV; but it just takes you to a deep state of relaxation, I was fully aware of everything, what I said etc. The monitor I mentioned was put on my finger and was just an indication to the therapist that I was in a sufficient state of relaxation and also when I was brought out of it, again it helped the therapist to know I was out.

As you say, I don’t think I’m going to come to terms with this in this lifetime. If you think that the terror that I feel is linked to a rather horrible death at 5 years old in a past life, that’s pretty big odds to overcome, so I’m not surprised that nothing’s touched it.
Sometimes what can help is kind of nibbling at the edges of it rather than going head on. You mentioned terror for instance, if you just analyse what you feel in the moment rather than trying to find the root cause that begins to erode it a little. Always make sure you have an 'escape route', that you know you can back out if need be. The other thing to remember is that you're not dealing with a horrible death any more, what you're dealing with is your perceptions and not the death itself. It was a Past Life after all so it's more of a third party perspective.

Sometimes you have to run with what you feel. If this is rearing its ugly head then it's doing so for a reason, and bear in mind that it's a part of your being anyway. What you also have to remember is that you've changed quite considerably since you had that reaction, so the question is are you afraid of having that same reaction again?

Part of this could be that it's not there to be dealt with directly, but the reasons you choose to deal with it or not and this can be a part of the Ascension process. It's been said that if you don't feel seven shades of hate for yourself you've not really been through the Ascension process. What it can do is make us dig deep into the darkest corners of our Shadow Self, which is where all those pesky things we don't want to deal with are stored. Terror and how we deal with it can tell us a lot about ourselves.

The terror you feel here and now should be dealt with on a here-and-now basis and even though it may well be linked to a Past Life, it's what you feel right here right now. You can deal with that accordingly by analysing your feelings objectively. What that can do is start an avalanche, for want of a better description. Your energies are focussed on finding an understanding instead of the terror so that's a double whammy in itself, and because you are energetically linked to the Past Life if your energies ease so will 'theirs'.

I'm not going to tell you what to do but your reasons and intentions are what's going to make the changes, not - for now at least - resolving it. The bottom line is that you're going to move on from here, the only question is what with?

Quote:
Thank you, that made me feel cared for. I’m so used to looking out for myself, and not always getting it right either, it’s good when someone else points this out as it’s like a big sign waving in front of me!

I’m certainly going through an incredibly intense new phase. Since the initial exhaustion which came out of nowhere a few weeks ago, my energy levels have recovered. But I’m into a phase where what seems to be happening is I’m experiencing intense emotions that are triggered by events, like I’ve had three experiences of extreme disappointment, a couple of frustration/anger and one of extreme shock. And it feels like these events are being triggered to burn these emotions out of my field. I also feel in my solar plexus a sense of peace / content / willingness to go with the flow. All this is being accompanied by the ongoing kundalini energy; it feels like three of four times a day and sometimes in the night, it feels like I’ve stepped into a sauna! But it’s more maneagable now the weather has cooled.

The ‘shock’ incident was awful. I was driving to work (I live in a rural area) and a deer ran out in front of me, about a metre in front of my car. It was over so quickly I didn’t even have time to react, just a sharp intake of breath. How I didn’t hit it, I don’t know! I’ve always been very strong with the power animals and I would have devastated had I injured/killed it. The universe was clearly looking after the deer and me. It really did shake me up for the day and I’m sure looking back that was about bringing shock to the surface to have it burned out of my field, as has happened with the other emotions brought to the surface.

You remember all those triangle formations back in December. One formation of two triangles side by side in pink, has come back; something to do with DNA activation as I recall. And then last night, these two triangles appeared within in white circle. And this morning I’m seeing a slightly elongated purple triangle.

And then Matt posted this on his blog, which describes perfectly what’s going on:

https://mattkahn.org/energy-update-e...t-of-the-soul/
You're most welcome, and you are cared for.

Sometimes there's a 'purging' that goes on, a flushing out of the system if you like. Emotions are energy in motion and what can happen to us poor humans is that we don't know how to let them go sometimes, and sometimes we don't know we're holding on to them until something pokes them with a sharp stick. It's part of the clearing out the 'old you' to make way for the 'new you'. It's not fun sometimes but it's always worth it. The extremity you feel it isn't so much about the energy itself but the depths to which you are capable of feeling, and I'm guessing that what you've been feeling in your experiences is what you wouldn't normally 'give vent' to - you wouldn't let disappointment linger inside you for too long before you felt you had to turn it around.

For me there was a.... knowing that everything was OK, and I was OK with being me for the first time in a long time. The Universe around me was OK.

That was a pretty cool shock, not so much when it was happening but afterwards certainly. If you like getting your system working that's a damned good way to do it. I guess you're not always good at dealing with the unexpected? Sometimes it feels as though your mind has conjured up the experience leaving you to wonder if it really happened. Are you left wondering if the deer didn't somehow defy the laws of physics?

Just noticed, it's been a year we've been rattling away with this. Happy thread anniversary.

Yeah, I think Matt's describing too perfectly what's going on. I had a quick look but to be honest I wasn't quite ready to face it in any kind of depth right now. I caught snippets here and there and it's bookmarked for later. There's been times in my Life when I've gone through major changes and they've been very much Dark Night of the Soul stuff but this is crazy in comparison. Usually I tend to shut myself off, not wanting to relate to the outside world until I'm good and ready. This time it feels more like an integration of the aspects of my self; the fractured personality, the Child Inside......

Quote:
Yes you’ve mentioned shadow work before and I did some and discovered the link between my recent trauma and the hospital experience I had when I was 5 (I wrote about it many posts ago).
I do remember you writing about your hospital experience. Once you discover that there is a link you can do something that can be very productive. We can't change history but we can change our perspective of it and that can make a huge difference. I know from my own experiences that we can give our past selves a little comfort even though we can't change the event itself.

Quote:
That’s a really good question. The fear I feel physically which freezes me, also freezes my brain/mind so it’s not something I’ve ever thought about breaking down into smaller chunks.

The fear itself feels - this is going to come out in a very childlike way as this would be the 5 year old speaking - it feels as though the object is very large against me who is very small and that I’m going to be gobbled up and die! As an adult the object is still twice as large as me. I’ve been plagued by nightmares all my life but a little less of late. But this is directly related to a death in a past life so the only way of tackling it would be via a past life regression and I ain’t about to do that, not with my track record!
There are a number of ways you can tackle this - if you're going to tackle it at all. The thing to remember is that you're not dealing with the Past Life trauma, what you're actually dealing with is how you feel right now. Right here right now you're feeling fear so deal with that.

The mind works best with visualisations so use them to your advantage. If the 5-year-old is speaking then it's obviously a visualisation of a childhood trauma, so keep everything in that context. From your perspective now, you could see yourself as someone standing beside the girl coaching and comforting her to get her through this. Remember that your consciousness isn't as constrained as your physical body, so consciously you can be both as you are now and comforting the little girl, or you could be the little girl being comforted by 'adult you'.

Quote:
What did the vet test for? I’m thinking, hoping, it would be for Helicobacter pylori, a bacterial infection, that may cause AR as well as other digestive issues. Please let me know just in case it changes anything.
The vet tested for a whole list of things that she thought it could possibly be, and sucked out about three gallons of blood. OK I exaggerate but it felt like it. She could find nothing at all that would cause the AR or my feeling weak. I was also weighed and was shocked, because I've put on weight since I was first there so that didn't make any sense neither. She said that the haemoglobin count should be five and that mine was 4.9, but that was hardly worth the mention. She did ask me if I was depressed but that didn't figure because there's really nothing to be depressed about. I have days where life isn't perfect but then not enough to get depressed about.

What I was thinking is that it all seemed to start around the same time as this Ascensions stuff so I'm wondering if there's an energetic link happening there. The other thing it could be is a psychological reaction to the Spiritual changes. If the problems are in my head/emotional that would make sense because I've been digging very deep into childhood issues.

Quote:
I asked one of the blokes I get on really well with at work and he completed my sentence before I finished asking about it!
Interesting.

Quote:
OK, I can see my work is not over just yet:
Actually this is scary for me because I have an 'anti-ego', which I guess hasn't helped in the past. Paying myself all this attention doesn't sit right so I'm doing this through gritted teeth. And before you say it I know, but it's just...

Quote:
Omega Oils:
Quote:

Yes, there is new research that is saying fish oils are not good for you, particularly if you have a compromised immune system. But I’m not entirely convinced about this as that would be like saying eating fish isn’t good for you. What I do agree with is the concern that fish these days are heavily contaminated with PCBs, dioxin and mercury etc. If you remember the government, years ago, recommended restricting fish to two portions a week due to heavy metal contamination and that situation won’t have resolved itself. I need to do some more research as I remember hearing all this about a year ago but got waylaid by Professor Kahn! The recommendation was to get oils from a plant based source. But according to other research, you can’t get all of the oils you need from a plant based source only and the fish oils are in the form needed for the body.

You also need to get the ratio correct between 3 and 6. My immediate thoughts on this is that a balanced approach is best. The ones I use are these: they take their fish oil from anchovies which is one of the least contaminated fish sources, it also contains evening primrose oil (plant based) and has mixed tocopherals (that’s Vit E) and is both 3 and 6. I get on well with these and if I stop them, I notice I’m not as mentally sharp. So you may want to consider changing to these to get the balance right between 3 and 6, less contaminated and a blend of fish/plant oils.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Omega-3-6-E...eywords=vegepa

Vitamin B complex

OK, I didn’t realise you’d gone for a complex but they will be helping you as there will be B12 in there as well as all the other B vits. But the effectiveness of the B Complex is going to entirely depend on the quality of supplement you have bought.

Remember a few posts back, I said that not all supplements are made equal. If you’ve picked this up from the high street or supermarket they are more than likely not going to be a good quality:

Look on the back of your B complex.

If the B12 is listed as Cyanocobalamin, it is the synthetic version. If it is listed as Methylcobalamin, it is the natural version.

If the vitamin B6 is listed as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride it is the synthetic version. If it is listed as Pyridoxal-phosphate (it may be listed also as PLP) is the natural form.

If what you have is the synthetic version, it means that your body has to work hard to convert this into the version it needs which, considering your AR, is going to be difficult. Plus the synthetic versions can create new problems. The natural version is already converted, so your body doesn’t have to do it and drops are even better as they enter the system via the tissues of the mouth, not the digestive system.

If you need further evidence:

https://www.globalhealingcenter.com/...ural-vitamins/

https://flightamins.com/pages/natural-vs-synthetics

So can you now see why the brand and quality of your supplement is critical?

Potassium supplements

If you smoke you can be low on potassium but it can aggravate acid reflux. If you look at the amount you’re getting from your supplement, it is minimal and that is because excess potassium can cause problems.

https://www.healthline.com/health/potassium

Once you are confident you’ve kicked the smoking, you should be able to get your daily potassium from bananas; also coconut water is very high in potassium as well as being rather nice and a natural way to get it. Also if you start to use Pink Himalayan salt in your cooking that is high in potassium. There are other ways to get nutrients, e.g via foods but you need to know what to look for.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/315081.php

So you’re on B Complex, magnesium, omega 3 and potassium. That isn’t excessive. If all comes back clear from the vet, it would be good for you to consider the digestive enzymes for all the reasons I’ve described before. I think you would massively benefit from these and if you are digesting your food better, you will be absorbing the nutrients from your food better, so double win.

Here’s the link to the specific enzymes I use (and please don’t get a ‘high street’ enzyme).

https://www.amazon.co.uk/BioCare-Pol...polyzyme+forte

I have provided brief explanations for each point but have given links as well, as if I had to fully explain all this, I’d be here all day!

If I get some time, I’ll put together a few pointers for cleaning up your diet, what to look out for, what to avoid and a few specific items.

So you’re off to a good start so I’ll leave all this with you now and in the meantime, I’ve been asked to help someone at work who has high blood pressure and someone else suffering from cramps. so that’ll be my next port of call.
I need to move forwards with the right intentions so....

Fresh omega oils are now on the shopping list. Mrs G was told by the doctor after her heart attack to take that particular Omega-3 so using the same ones made sense, but if your recommendations have more oomph then I'll run with that. Mrs G's on the case, she's had a thing about organising everybody since she had her stroke so.....

I've been stopped smoking for a year past March and I'm definitely not going back, even though right now I could use one. Even the smell on other people makes me feel pukey so I doubt I'll be able to stomach actually smoking. Mrs G tells me she has a shaker with Himalayan salt, which is good news because we stopped using salt when she went on her health kick and I miss the taste. Bargain!!

To be honest right now I'm a little wary of taking enzymes because I've been prescribed with Omeprazole twice-daily, which is apparently quite a hefty dose to keep the AR down - the recommended is one per day. The vitamin complex is fine according to Mrs G because she's checked. Spiffing.

So yes, a good start for the time being so thank you. There are some things I really miss eating but they'll have to go. I still haven't got my head around all this healthy eating malarkey but a bit of perseverance and neuroplasticity should sort that out.

Quote:
You're very welcome, happy that I could help.

Patrycia
Again, thank you.
Old 19-08-2018, 07:24 AM
Guide
Morning Mr G

Quote:
The last album I actually bought was Moby's Porcelain, and that must have been around 2006 or thereabouts. I download everything now, even movies - which is useful because it saves me a fortune.

The last few CDs I got were Jack Savoretti; a friend introduced him to me and I immediately liked his music. I’ve never got into downloading music. I like to have a hard copy CD, then I can play it on my CD player in the lounge, put it onto my laptop / transer it onto my MP3 player and I’ve always got the CD if laptop/MP3 player goes wrong.

Quote:
Sometimes you have to run with what you feel. If this is rearing its ugly head then it's doing so for a reason, and bear in mind that it's a part of your being anyway. What you also have to remember is that you've changed quite considerably since you had that reaction, so the question is are you afraid of having that same reaction again?

I don’t know why that experience happened recently of re-visiting that memory as an adult; I had and still have no intention of actively trying to confront it. I’ve had a life time of trying and it not helping. It’s so entrenched in my make up I think it would take a miracle not to feel that fear.

Quote:
Part of this could be that it's not there to be dealt with directly, but the reasons you choose to deal with it or not and this can be a part of the Ascension process. It's been said that if you don't feel seven shades of hate for yourself you've not really been through the Ascension process. What it can do is make us dig deep into the darkest corners of our Shadow Self, which is where all those pesky things we don't want to deal with are stored. Terror and how we deal with it can tell us a lot about ourselves.

I’ve never had any kind of hate for myself. I’ve left that to other people lol! I’ve always been the odd one out, always doing things naturally a different way from everyone else and basically going against the grain. I was certainly not going to add to that by hating myself.

Matt said in the ‘Unknow Yourself’ video .... “that should be the national anthem in the new paradigm. I've got 99 problems but myself ain't one!”

Quote:
Sometimes there's a 'purging' that goes on, a flushing out of the system if you like. Emotions are energy in motion and what can happen to us poor humans is that we don't know how to let them go sometimes, and sometimes we don't know we're holding on to them until something pokes them with a sharp stick. It's part of the clearing out the 'old you' to make way for the 'new you'. It's not fun sometimes but it's always worth it. The extremity you feel it isn't so much about the energy itself but the depths to which you are capable of feeling, and I'm guessing that what you've been feeling in your experiences is what you wouldn't normally 'give vent' to - you wouldn't let disappointment linger inside you for too long before you felt you had to turn it around.
For sure, whatever I was feeling disappointed about, the rational, soothing, mind would kick and start trying to sort it for me.

Quote:
That was a pretty cool shock, not so much when it was happening but afterwards certainly. If you like getting your system working that's a damned good way to do it. I guess you're not always good at dealing with the unexpected? Sometimes it feels as though your mind has conjured up the experience leaving you to wonder if it really happened. Are you left wondering if the deer didn't somehow defy the laws of physics?

Totally, how I missed it or it missed me, I’ll never know! In all my 25 years of living here, that has never happened before!

Quote:
Just noticed, it's been a year we've been rattling away with this. Happy thread anniversary.

I thought it must be getting near that ‘year’ time! That also means that my studying and learning from Matt is also approaching a year as it wasn’t too far into this thread that you recommended I watch The First Wave of Ascension and the rest, as they say, is history! It’s really a good way see how far I’ve come as I was recently re-visiting one of the first videos I watched which was the Path of Courage. I wrote down one sentence to ‘capture’ the message of the video, the rest of it going over my head. But now I understand all of it and not only that, I chose to re-watch that one now and it kinda describes where I’m at. I’ve made such progress under his watch.

Quote:
Yeah, I think Matt's describing too perfectly what's going on. I had a quick look but to be honest I wasn't quite ready to face it in any kind of depth right now. I caught snippets here and there and it's bookmarked for later. There's been times in my Life when I've gone through major changes and they've been very much Dark Night of the Soul stuff but this is crazy in comparison. Usually I tend to shut myself off, not wanting to relate to the outside world until I'm good and ready. This time it feels more like an integration of the aspects of my self; the fractured personality, the Child Inside......

I must admit I hoovered up every word! Having had a number of these experiences of being disappointed / shocked / angry, the bit that jumped out to me was ......” In most cases, in order to inspire the nervous system to empty out the layers of density that are ready to be healed, we undergo the process of being emotionally triggered.”

That describes exactly what’s been happening of late. He’s just started doing these energy updates and they’re usually bang on the money. I just find it so reassuring and it helps makes sense of what’s going on for me.

In another recent update, he spoke in depth about numbers. Again, I’d been seeing numbers such as 2.34, 4.56 and he explained that ....”anytime we see a sequence, such as 123, 456, 789 in any form of encodement, it is a message from the Universe that you are taking the necessary steps in your journey and have integrated much of the healing and expansions sent your way, in order to be lifted in consciousness to enter a new portal of possibility.”

Also he explains about 666 and 999 and in the two days before he released this, I’d been seeing 999. Sublime synchronicity!

https://mattkahn.org/entering-the-portal/

Quote:
The mind works best with visualisations so use them to your advantage. If the 5-year-old is speaking then it's obviously a visualisation of a childhood trauma, so keep everything in that context. From your perspective now, you could see yourself as someone standing beside the girl coaching and comforting her to get her through this. Remember that your consciousness isn't as constrained as your physical body, so consciously you can be both as you are now and comforting the little girl, or you could be the little girl being comforted by 'adult you'.

I’ll hold it in mind, but unless I get a significant prod from the universe I’m leaving well alone!

Quote:
I was also weighed and was shocked, because I've put on weight since I was first there so that didn't make any sense neither.

What I was thinking is that it all seemed to start around the same time as this Ascensions stuff so I'm wondering if there's an energetic link happening there.

If you remember, since I stopped running, I’ve put on a few pounds but the relentless eating has settled down and with the pilates I’ve been doing to strengthen my abdominals/core, I’ve toned up and lost a few pounds. I have read that putting on a bit of weight due to ascension is common as it is the body’s way of putting on a protective layer of fat, so that may well fit your description too. The odd thing is with me is that although I know I’ve put on weight as my trousers are not as loose as they were, the scales are saying I’m still 8 stone. How weird is that!

I think that ascension is really tough on the physical body. What does get to me occasionally is the fact that I have a full time job to do on top of everything else. It’s tough for sure. And it’s frustrating but funny at the same time, when you’re in a meeting and you have a great big purple triangle in your third eye the whole time and the instant it’s there you notice the time is 14.44!

I just hope it’s all worth it wherever this is going.

Quote:
Interesting.

Interesting?? Do tell?

Quote:
Actually this is scary for me because I have an 'anti-ego', which I guess hasn't helped in the past. Paying myself all this attention doesn't sit right so I'm doing this through gritted teeth. And before you say it I know, but it's just...

That doesn’t sound helpful. I can’t think of a better way of loving yourself / looking after yourself, giving yourself the greatest chance of health – than by eating wholesome, nutritious food. Also, the ascension process will go more smoothly if your body isn’t burdened by toxins and processed food. I don’t eat any processed or unnatural foods at all, it’s loads of fruit/veg, organic meat, full fat organic dairy, herbs/spices, organic white tea, spring water (in glass bottles only) and I know what and how to avoid GMO, including secondary GMO, what to cook in and what not to cook in and the chemicals to avoid in everyday cleaning products, self care and beauty products.

This is all second nature to me now as I’ve been doing it for so long. In fact at work they had a mug made for me with the words ‘no ta’ on it as every time anyone offers me a cake or biscuit etc, the answer would be a polite no thank you!

Quote:

To be honest right now I'm a little wary of taking enzymes because I've been prescribed with Omeprazole twice-daily, which is apparently quite a hefty dose to keep the AR down - the recommended is one per day.
That is a commonly recommended PPI for AR.

We had got off to a good start with sorting the cramps and you said the AR had eased as a result of keeping off additives which was a pretty amazing start. It would have been good to see where the digestive enzymes would have taken you, and there were some possibilities I had in mind to settle things further but a couple of weeks, and without the enzymes, is not long enough to see where this would have taken you. The natural approach and medication don’t really go together – so if you are going to go down the medication route, then I can’t really help any further other than suggesting you continue to identify trigger foods as I am fairly confident this is where your problems lie.

Recently I’ve been watching the original Star Wars trilogy, half an hour or an hour in the evening. It’s a really good way to watch something as I’ve just not got the attention span or am too knackered to watch a complete film in one go these days; too many other conflicting interests! But it’s strange how you can come back to something years later and see/hear things from a different angle. What struck me was Yoda describing the force to Luke.

“A Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware of the dark side. Anger... fear... aggression. The dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi-Wan's apprentice.”

Just made me think the force is universal / spiritual energy and the ‘dark side’ is the inflamed human ego.

Patrycia
Old 19-08-2018, 01:35 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Morning Mr G
Good morning Patrycia, and even more splendid because it's hols time. Not so splendid because Mrs G has me organised for most of the week. Sigh.

Quote:
The last few CDs I got were Jack Savoretti; a friend introduced him to me and I immediately liked his music. I’ve never got into downloading music. I like to have a hard copy CD, then I can play it on my CD player in the lounge, put it onto my laptop / transer it onto my MP3 player and I’ve always got the CD if laptop/MP3 player goes wrong.
A friend of mine asked me if I could find some music for him, he was running around with a huge CD case-full of it. I asked him for a list and a memory stick, now he has something like 2,000 tracks on his keyring. More often than not downloading means I can find obscure/outdated music more easily, and since my computer is also the TV, CD and radio all in one....

Quote:
I don’t know why that experience happened recently of re-visiting that memory as an adult; I had and still have no intention of actively trying to confront it. I’ve had a life time of trying and it not helping. It’s so entrenched in my make up I think it would take a miracle not to feel that fear.
The things we can't or won't deal with are consigned to the Shadow Self, which is something Spiritual people seem to point blank ignore yet it can make a huge difference in our psychology - even to the point of being one of the reasons we decide to be Spiritual. It resides in the subconscious and that doesn't play by the same rules as the conscious mind, logic and reason can be blown out of the window for the sake of different priorities. The subconscious is where your dreams come from.

Fear is a very low-vibrational state of existence but I'm not being prejudiced there. Also bear in mind what you've been through this past long while with your ascension process, so while your vibrations have been rocketing skywards you still have a lead balloon in there. The subconscious mind has its own priorities and tends not to do things in a linear fashion, which throws the mind off - but that doesn't mean there isn't a logic there just the same. The natural state for your conscious and subconscious minds is harmony, fear and ascension are polar opposites and are not in harmony with each other.

Yes it probably is entrenched in your psyche, fear is one of the most primordial instincts man has and has done him a lot of service since he climbed out of the trees. And miracles do happen; you are a walking, talking miracle in yourself. But y'know, sometimes giving fear a safe haven within ourselves is interesting because it can show you so much.

You are the answer looking for the question; what are the reasons for actively confronting it? If it is so entrenched, is confronting it the best way to deal with it, or is it there to tell you something?

Quote:
I’ve never had any kind of hate for myself. I’ve left that to other people lol! I’ve always been the odd one out, always doing things naturally a different way from everyone else and basically going against the grain. I was certainly not going to add to that by hating myself.

Matt said in the ‘Unknow Yourself’ video .... “that should be the national anthem in the new paradigm. I've got 99 problems but myself ain't one!”
I think the moral behind that was to express the way ascension can force us into looking into all those dark, dusty corners that we'd forgotten about, and in doing that some/most wouyldn't like themselves very much. And yes, I understand going against the grain. I've had so many 'recollections' that I could have hated myself so easily, but if I can't accept my own warts how can I accept those of others?

Quote:
For sure, whatever I was feeling disappointed about, the rational, soothing, mind would kick and start trying to sort it for me.
There's something called 'cognitive dissonance', in simple terms it's the 'lock-on, lock-out' principle; when you lock onto something you lock everything else out. It's at that point where the brain shunts it to either the conscious mind or the subconscious Shadow Self.

Quote:
Totally, how I missed it or it missed me, I’ll never know! In all my 25 years of living here, that has never happened before!
I've had a few of those, there's no real explanation as far as the mind can discern sometimes but it happens just the same. Whatever the reason for it happening - if there is one - it says that the Universe still has a lot up its sleeve.

Quote:
I thought it must be getting near that ‘year’ time! That also means that my studying and learning from Matt is also approaching a year as it wasn’t too far into this thread that you recommended I watch The First Wave of Ascension and the rest, as they say, is history! It’s really a good way see how far I’ve come as I was recently re-visiting one of the first videos I watched which was the Path of Courage. I wrote down one sentence to ‘capture’ the message of the video, the rest of it going over my head. But now I understand all of it and not only that, I chose to re-watch that one now and it kinda describes where I’m at. I’ve made such progress under his watch.
There are times when I'm pretty much forced to take stock and this is one of them, my 'anti-ego' often deflects when I should be acknowledging. It took me over a year to pop the cork on that bottle of that rather fine single malt the boss gave me for winning the regional Unsung Hero award. There's something special in helping people find their own Light that never gets old, in standing still to watch them pick up the baton and run with it. It's just nice to be a part of that process, an honour actually. I guess so many want to feel as though they're a part of something bigger than themselves, that there's something beyond their own skin.

Thank you, sincerely, for that co-creation.

Quote:
I must admit I hoovered up every word! Having had a number of these experiences of being disappointed / shocked / angry, the bit that jumped out to me was ......” In most cases, in order to inspire the nervous system to empty out the layers of density that are ready to be healed, we undergo the process of being emotionally triggered.”

That describes exactly what’s been happening of late. He’s just started doing these energy updates and they’re usually bang on the money. I just find it so reassuring and it helps makes sense of what’s going on for me.

In another recent update, he spoke in depth about numbers. Again, I’d been seeing numbers such as 2.34, 4.56 and he explained that ....”anytime we see a sequence, such as 123, 456, 789 in any form of encodement, it is a message from the Universe that you are taking the necessary steps in your journey and have integrated much of the healing and expansions sent your way, in order to be lifted in consciousness to enter a new portal of possibility.”

Also he explains about 666 and 999 and in the two days before he released this, I’d been seeing 999. Sublime synchronicity!

https://mattkahn.org/entering-the-portal/
Numbers!! Damned numbers!!!!! I had to fill something in at work when a voice said to me "Those are your numbers." I was trying the 'work with the Universe more consciously' bit and did all the LoA stuff about attracting and changing paradigms, so I asked the HS for the winning numbers for the lottery. He said I'd get them. So there I was filling in this form and hearing the voice so I made a note of the numbers. It was the date - 16/08/18. They went on the lottery ticket along with multiples of eight, along with five and three for the bonus balls. I had to get it done by seven on Friday - another magic number. Walking up to the stand they had a screen that was showing the expected draw - £88million. I couldn't lose, could I? Gues what, no Rolls Royce Cullinan called Rocky (Rocky the roller, geddit?) for me then. Oh well. Interestingly numbers leave me cold so they're not the kind of thing I'd usually take any real notice of.

I am going through a hell of a lot of emotional stuff right now and I'm trying not to resist its expression but.... Being a very emotional kinda guy doesn't help any. I've always had an affinity with Matt's material and it han't changed, but now it's hitting me very emotionally and it's becoming a little overwhelming to be honest.

Quote:
I’ll hold it in mind, but unless I get a significant prod from the universe I’m leaving well alone!
It'll happen in its own good time.

Quote:
If you remember, since I stopped running, I’ve put on a few pounds but the relentless eating has settled down and with the pilates I’ve been doing to strengthen my abdominals/core, I’ve toned up and lost a few pounds. I have read that putting on a bit of weight due to ascension is common as it is the body’s way of putting on a protective layer of fat, so that may well fit your description too. The odd thing is with me is that although I know I’ve put on weight as my trousers are not as loose as they were, the scales are saying I’m still 8 stone. How weird is that!

I think that ascension is really tough on the physical body. What does get to me occasionally is the fact that I have a full time job to do on top of everything else. It’s tough for sure. And it’s frustrating but funny at the same time, when you’re in a meeting and you have a great big purple triangle in your third eye the whole time and the instant it’s there you notice the time is 14.44!

I just hope it’s all worth it wherever this is going.
Sometimes you just can't fight metabolism. I'm destined to be a skinny runt so I've just made myself comfortable in my own skin and got on with it.

I used to work in a training organisation, the third largest provider in the UK. The job itself was chaos because because I had little choice but to react - you can't plan when people are going to not understand databases or copy-and-paste. I'm more of an energy person and that's what I'd continually sense, it felt as though the whole room was awash with eddies of energy currents and I'd be swimming through treacle. I;d be sitting next to someone and taking them through their first encounter with a spreadsheet but feeling everything they felt. Very disconcerting most times. My current job is great because now I'm left to get on with it, and as long as I keep my nose clean nobody bothers me. It's a strange feeling sometimes but it's as though I'm the hermit that people respect, and if they don't they'll get turned into a toad.

It's all very aerodynamic.

Quote:
Interesting?? Do tell?
Ooh nooooo!! That's your Path.

Quote:
That doesn’t sound helpful. I can’t think of a better way of loving yourself / looking after yourself, giving yourself the greatest chance of health – than by eating wholesome, nutritious food. Also, the ascension process will go more smoothly if your body isn’t burdened by toxins and processed food. I don’t eat any processed or unnatural foods at all, it’s loads of fruit/veg, organic meat, full fat organic dairy, herbs/spices, organic white tea, spring water (in glass bottles only) and I know what and how to avoid GMO, including secondary GMO, what to cook in and what not to cook in and the chemicals to avoid in everyday cleaning products, self care and beauty products.

This is all second nature to me now as I’ve been doing it for so long. In fact at work they had a mug made for me with the words ‘no ta’ on it as every time anyone offers me a cake or biscuit etc, the answer would be a polite no thank you!
Actually it's very helpful because now I have to learn to love myself and look after other certain aspects of myself - health being the obvious. For me, this is quite a shift in my paradigm and to be honest a lot of the time I'm having to really think about it. The canteen staff still haven't quite come to terms with it, they used to see me coming and put chips and beans on a plate ready. When you're trying to get used to something you've never been used to....

Quote:
That is a commonly recommended PPI for AR.

We had got off to a good start with sorting the cramps and you said the AR had eased as a result of keeping off additives which was a pretty amazing start. It would have been good to see where the digestive enzymes would have taken you, and there were some possibilities I had in mind to settle things further but a couple of weeks, and without the enzymes, is not long enough to see where this would have taken you. The natural approach and medication don’t really go together – so if you are going to go down the medication route, then I can’t really help any further other than suggesting you continue to identify trigger foods as I am fairly confident this is where your problems lie.

Recently I’ve been watching the original Star Wars trilogy, half an hour or an hour in the evening. It’s a really good way to watch something as I’ve just not got the attention span or am too knackered to watch a complete film in one go these days; too many other conflicting interests! But it’s strange how you can come back to something years later and see/hear things from a different angle. What struck me was Yoda describing the force to Luke.

“A Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware of the dark side. Anger... fear... aggression. The dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi-Wan's apprentice.”

Just made me think the force is universal / spiritual energy and the ‘dark side’ is the inflamed human ego.

Patrycia
I've been living with this for over two years now and that's taken its toll in not just my physical state but my psychological state too. To be honest I'm sick to the back teeth of feeling this way and I know a 'quick fix' is no long term solution but just right now I need a clean slate. It seems that short of not eating at all I don't have much that hasn't triggered the AR, and that includes 'rabbit food'. For the best part of a week I had little besides salads but it didn't make a difference. I even went as far as cutting out fruit because of any acid content and drinking just water - no diluting stuff. It's got to the stage where I'm noticing that my voice has changed, it's become much more gravelly so I can't help but wonder if the AR has affected it. If it's got to that stage then what else has it affected?

I don't want to Live with the medication for the rest of my Life, I'd much rather find a better way through natural/supplement/proper diet means but right now I'm angry and frustrated, and I want it gone. Yeah I know it sounds like an over-reaction but it's in line with everything else that's happening inside. Sorry for venting, but it's coming close to wits' end territory. It sounds bonkers but it feels good to just break wind and not feel yourself bracing against what you know too well is coming.

So, for now at least it's receded and I can eat without having to worry about the consequences, but at the same time I'm still conscious that I need to pay attention to my diet. I guess it's a knackered old git thing, old age doesn't come on its own. It's just as likely to be an ascension symptom, and if they are yearly then perhaps it'll subside on its own. Maybe this will give my system a chance to sort itself out so that later on I can get more benefit from more natural means.

That damned Yoda was too clever for his own good, and in many ways the themes only wear different clothes. What Yoda's talking about I think is our capacity for the expression of good or evil, and how narrow and difficult the 'right Path' is. But then, if Darth Vader had never embraced the dark side would would he ever have been faced with the dilemma of Luke versus Sith lord, would he have been saved at all?

The ego has always been given some bad press, and frankly some of it.... Not very Spiritual. It's been our friend for a long time, it's given us survival techniques and even made us Spiritual, because Spirituality is built on the frameworks the ego has created. Jung said that the ego is a sense of I am, so if you can say "I am Spiritual?"
Old 26-08-2018, 07:50 AM
Guide
Good morning Mr G,

What a rather cool, rainy day - I do hope we get some more hot weather before the summer comes to an end.

Quote:
The things we can't or won't deal with are consigned to the Shadow Self, which is something Spiritual people seem to point blank ignore yet it can make a huge difference in our psychology - even to the point of being one of the reasons we decide to be Spiritual. It resides in the subconscious and that doesn't play by the same rules as the conscious mind, logic and reason can be blown out of the window for the sake of different priorities. The subconscious is where your dreams come from.

It is not true to say I “won’t” deal with it, as I have tried many times. I tried Cognitive behavioural Therapy for several months before it destroyed my equilibrium. Followed by hypnotherapy which settled things down again and gave me an understanding of how this happened as a result of several different strands happening at once. I also had Tapas Acupressure Technique sessions with a practitioner.

If someone said to me this is the way to deal with, work hard and it will be released, I would. But given my experiences of how that has not worked for me, with things settled, I’m not going to risk dealing with it when it is rarely an issue now. Also, I am in a job where I need to be sharp and focused. I am not going to risk attempting to deal with it when the result could be I fall apart again. My livelihood depends on it.

Also, for years I would have frequent nightmares. Now I hardly have any.

Quote:

Fear is a very low-vibrational state of existence but I'm not being prejudiced there. Also bear in mind what you've been through this past long while with your ascension process, so while your vibrations have been rocketing skywards you still have a lead balloon in there. The subconscious mind has its own priorities and tends not to do things in a linear fashion, which throws the mind off - but that doesn't mean there isn't a logic there just the same. The natural state for your conscious and subconscious minds is harmony, fear and ascension are polar opposites and are not in harmony with each other.

Maybe, but the fear is not with me constantly. The instances of these things occurring now is much less, particularly as buildings become modernised. Also, because I rarely venture out anywhere unknown these days, it’s even more rare.

And just because I have this phobia, does not mean I am not in harmony. In fact these days, I am far more IN harmony than I have ever been.

Quote:
Thank you, sincerely, for that co-creation.

Co-creation is a work in progress at the moment as it is something I don’t completely understand yet.

But thank you also as I don’t have anyone I can discuss ascension with, particularly some of the more unusual stuff like the triangles.

And also thank you for introducing Matt to me. I would just be doing the same old same old if it wasn’t for his teachings.

Quote:
I am going through a hell of a lot of emotional stuff right now and I'm trying not to resist its expression but.... Being a very emotional kinda guy doesn't help any. I've always had an affinity with Matt's material and it han't changed, but now it's hitting me very emotionally and it's becoming a little overwhelming to be honest.

I understand being overwhelmed by Matt’s materials. I remember, very well, when I’d listened to just a couple of his videos that had got my attention. I got up on a Saturday morning at 6 am as I usually do to go and get my shopping from the supermarket (to avoid the crowds). So I thought whilst I was having breakfast I’d start another video and began to listen to “The End of Inner Conflict”. It really hit me hard as I recognised the self-limiting and critical behaviour towards myself all those years. And I sat there sobbing over my museli!

I used to cry a lot with his earlier videos as I could see how corrosive my thoughts had been and the messages that I had been sending to myself in the past and how the new blueprint of his teachings liberated me from all that. Nowadays I find it affirming when he describes certain limiting behaviours and I think no, I don’t do that and I don’t think like that anymore. It’s like my mind has been broken open over the past year, I’ve seen the damaging effects of my thoughts and actions, and then gently put back together with a new way of thinking, a new way of approaching life, a far more gentler way of being with myself and others. And whilst all that has been occurring, I’ve had been having kundalini deep heat up to 12 times day/night burning out all that emotional debris, so I feel much lighter in myself.

Quote:
Ooh nooooo!! That's your Path.

Ah, if you’re thinking of some sort of romantic liaison, that is not on the cards! I’ve lived happily on my own for almost 30 years and am not looking for that to change. The last romantic connection I had was in 2016 in the ‘realms’ and that’s the main reason I want to get back there. But alas the energy needed for that liaison to be at it most profound, is not there at the moment. Too much other stuff going on, and I know that if that relationship was happening, it would be too much of a distraction and I wouldn’t have made the progress I’ve made over the last year. But I do think about him a lot and if it’s meant to be, it will happen when the time is right.

Quote:
I don't want to Live with the medication for the rest of my Life, I'd much rather find a better way through natural/supplement/proper diet means but right now I'm angry and frustrated, and I want it gone. Yeah I know it sounds like an over-reaction but it's in line with everything else that's happening inside. Sorry for venting, but it's coming close to wits' end territory. It sounds bonkers but it feels good to just break wind and not feel yourself bracing against what you know too well is coming.

You sound like I did for twelve years, angry and frustrated and wanted it gone! Made even more angry by the fact that nothing worked! What I was told by a medium is that anger is acidic, which isn’t doing any good ; kind of a catch 22. But I do understand, I had years of it myself, with a bedroom door which was the target of my anger and which still needs repairing.

You mentioned you’d had his for two years; is there something that happened two years ago that could have sparked this off? Change of location, redundancy, emotional upset etc.

One of the reasons I ask is sometimes these things can be sparked by emotions. Years ago I had a digestive issue which would not return to normal. It had even got to the stage where I’d made an appointment with the vet. And then one day I sat at home and dowsed to try and sort it out. After an hour of dowsing I discovered that the emotion of ‘exasperation’ had lodged in my digestive system slowing it down, which in turn caused more exasperation with it not functioning as it should – so that was a catch 22. I created half a dozen EFT statements, perfecting them throughout the day in my mind with the intention of doing them the next morning. I didn’t even have to do the EFT - because as I was perfecting the statements, they were working their magic and normality was restored that very day!

So you could try tackling this with EFT.

Quote:
So, for now at least it's receded and I can eat without having to worry about the consequences, but at the same time I'm still conscious that I need to pay attention to my diet. I guess it's a knackered old git thing, old age doesn't come on its own. It's just as likely to be an ascension symptom, and if they are yearly then perhaps it'll subside on its own. Maybe this will give my system a chance to sort itself out so that later on I can get more benefit from more natural means.

That’s the trouble with ascension; you don’t know if any symptom is genuine or ascension. Have you googled ascension and AR?

This last week the kundalini deep heat moments which had been happening for up to a dozen times a day has pretty much eased off now and yesterday and last night, there was nothing at all. It’s taken a few days to adjust as I almost missed it. What’s happening now is I’m getting the black and white triangles again in my third eye during the day and also during the night. I’ve attached a digram at the end of the post as to what they look like. Looking back on my notes, this is a sign that DNA strands are being activated to do with the lightbody.

And I am beginning to dream again. I’ve had two dreams that I remember and rather bizarrely both were about ………… drum roll ………… painting! Of all the things!

Patrycia
Attached Images
File Type: pdf tri.pdf (78.2 KB, 3 views)
Old 26-08-2018, 11:54 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Good morning Mr G,

What a rather cool, rainy day - I do hope we get some more hot weather before the summer comes to an end.
Good morning Patrycia,

It's nice to see the seasons change, to notice these things and not let them pass without being acknowledged. So many people going nowhere faster and with ever more stress. It was on a wild and windy Autumnal day that I met the Flaky Flier and his/her friends, a small flock of swallows that were surfing the currents of the trees. I spent a long time standing watching them that day, and it led to quite a few realisations.

We used to call it Tankerpool Sunshine when I was in the RAF. Every day was Tankerpool Sunshine.

Quote:
It is not true to say I “won’t” deal with it, as I have tried many times. I tried Cognitive behavioural Therapy for several months before it destroyed my equilibrium. Followed by hypnotherapy which settled things down again and gave me an understanding of how this happened as a result of several different strands happening at once. I also had Tapas Acupressure Technique sessions with a practitioner.

If someone said to me this is the way to deal with, work hard and it will be released, I would. But given my experiences of how that has not worked for me, with things settled, I’m not going to risk dealing with it when it is rarely an issue now. Also, I am in a job where I need to be sharp and focused. I am not going to risk attempting to deal with it when the result could be I fall apart again. My livelihood depends on it.

Also, for years I would have frequent nightmares. Now I hardly have any.
I was talking more generally here, and after coming to know you I won't suggest that it's something you would choose not to do.

A couple of years back I was talking to someone about Life's Purpose, I think what she wanted initially was to understand that there was such a thing. She'd lost her son to cancer and while she said she wanted to understand generally, later on it came out that she wanted to know if there was one at play with her son. That lead to all kinds of weirdness, Past Life stuff and receiving messages and seeing him in dreams. Anyway, the upshot was that the traumas he'd gone through in this Life were having an impact on what he was doing in Spirit. It was as though his Soul wanted to carry them on to the next Life.

Sometimes the best we can do is not heal but come to terms.

Quote:
Maybe, but the fear is not with me constantly. The instances of these things occurring now is much less, particularly as buildings become modernised. Also, because I rarely venture out anywhere unknown these days, it’s even more rare.

And just because I have this phobia, does not mean I am not in harmony. In fact these days, I am far more IN harmony than I have ever been.
It's more of a pain in the backside to put a lighter spin on it than being in a state of disharmony. Part of the Ascension process is bringing out the dark and dusty corners of ourselves that we'd wish away if that were at all possible, the things we thought we'd dealt with 'back then' but they come back to haunt us anyway. I'd guess that given an ideal situation you'd rather be in a position where you could venture any old where you liked.

I said this in the context of you wondering why these things have suddenly surfaced, and it's part-and-parcel of the Ascension process. I'm not saying you should confront them and gouge them out with a plastic spoon, nor am I saying your vibrational state is sadly lacking. What I am saying is that as part of the process is that you have these things buried in your subconscious and it needed to express to your conscious mind that it still holds hose things, After that it's entirely up to you what you do with them. Deal with them, accept them, acknowledge them and store them away for another rainy day......

The real irony is in the definition of how people define Spiritual, because often they completely miss the Spirituality of it all. As Spirit we have access to the Akashic Records, collective consciousness blah blah, yet here we are for our Spiritual Development so for me, already the questions come thick and fast. Sometimes the most Spiritual we can be is by being very human, because it's all an experience to Spirit. It's a very human thing to have lead balloons and dark corners and if you can accept yourself as having them, you're doing OK.

Quote:
Co-creation is a work in progress at the moment as it is something I don’t completely understand yet.

But thank you also as I don’t have anyone I can discuss ascension with, particularly some of the more unusual stuff like the triangles.

And also thank you for introducing Matt to me. I would just be doing the same old same old if it wasn’t for his teachings.
There's still something playing itself out as yet and I'm not sure what it is, but something's definitely hiding in the shadows. And you're very welcome, it's been of mutual benefit soi thank you too.

Quote:
I understand being overwhelmed by Matt’s materials. I remember, very well, when I’d listened to just a couple of his videos that had got my attention. I got up on a Saturday morning at 6 am as I usually do to go and get my shopping from the supermarket (to avoid the crowds). So I thought whilst I was having breakfast I’d start another video and began to listen to “The End of Inner Conflict”. It really hit me hard as I recognised the self-limiting and critical behaviour towards myself all those years. And I sat there sobbing over my museli!

I used to cry a lot with his earlier videos as I could see how corrosive my thoughts had been and the messages that I had been sending to myself in the past and how the new blueprint of his teachings liberated me from all that. Nowadays I find it affirming when he describes certain limiting behaviours and I think no, I don’t do that and I don’t think like that anymore. It’s like my mind has been broken open over the past year, I’ve seen the damaging effects of my thoughts and actions, and then gently put back together with a new way of thinking, a new way of approaching life, a far more gentler way of being with myself and others. And whilst all that has been occurring, I’ve had been having kundalini deep heat up to 12 times day/night burning out all that emotional debris, so I feel much lighter in myself.
I was watching the last ever episode of Babylon 5 the sci-fi series when I collapsed into a blubbering wreck, and even talking about it now is reducing me to an emotional mess. John Sheridan the hero was on his final day after having been brought back from the dead. He got up to meet the sunrise and left his wife behind, he went to the space station to find them turning off the lights. Then he took off into space and just as he was dying, Lorien - one of the First Ones - came for him and spirited him away to beyond the Rim. He had been waiting for him. I've yet to find a Spiritual movie or anything that could move me in that way, and I'm sorry to say that includes Matt's. The symbolism hits some pretty major buttons for me.

I have to admit that sometimes Matt's teachings go over my head or grate on my nerves a little, but then those are the times that 'keep it real' for me. If I was just sucking it down and everything was too harmonious I'd think there was something badly wrong. But it's lovely to realise the difference to when I first discovered him, because 'back then' much of it was going straight over my head. It's the same with Bashar, he's a bit more 'technical' that Matt but some of his stuff is coming a lot easier. I don't really try and emulate Matt's teachings because for me at the moment I need to be 'myself', if that makes sense. I just feel the need not to change too much because I'm the right person for this particular 'job', but at the same time it's good to know I have the capacity to resonate with him more harmoniously.

I've never really had damaging thoughts, not as such. I think you're a lot more polarised than I am, I'm very aerodynamic and while I understand the depths and heights part I much prefer as even a keel as possible. We are our thoughts and understandings at the time and they are what they are in that moment. I think that if we define them as 'damaging' then we're missing out on all the good stuff but then if they are damaging then they can be fixed.

For me it's not about the mind, it's about the inner feeling. I'm Gnostic I suppose, to use a label for understanding. For me it begins inside and I tend to listen to my inner... knowing I suppose you could call it. I wouldn't usually watch a Spiritual YouTube unless there was a compelling reason, but something told me to watch Matt. At the time much of it was confirmation more than anything else, I knew I was going through something but didn't quite understand. It was nice to know it was all 'natural' and that I wasn't weird. I don't turn to Matt's teachings for inspiration as such but for confirmation more than anything. It's good to sit and think "Yep, got that."

Quote:
Ah, if you’re thinking of some sort of romantic liaison, that is not on the cards! I’ve lived happily on my own for almost 30 years and am not looking for that to change. The last romantic connection I had was in 2016 in the ‘realms’ and that’s the main reason I want to get back there. But alas the energy needed for that liaison to be at it most profound, is not there at the moment. Too much other stuff going on, and I know that if that relationship was happening, it would be too much of a distraction and I wouldn’t have made the progress I’ve made over the last year. But I do think about him a lot and if it’s meant to be, it will happen when the time is right.
I reckon you'd find a relationship a little awkward, people who have been on their own for long enough tend to shy away from sharing their Lives too readily, or if they do it's too much of a culture shock. I think sometimes it's enough to know that this kind of thing can happen at all, even though it's on your own terms and at a distance.

But then the Universe is a reflection of us.

Quote:
You sound like I did for twelve years, angry and frustrated and wanted it gone! Made even more angry by the fact that nothing worked! What I was told by a medium is that anger is acidic, which isn’t doing any good ; kind of a catch 22. But I do understand, I had years of it myself, with a bedroom door which was the target of my anger and which still needs repairing.

You mentioned you’d had his for two years; is there something that happened two years ago that could have sparked this off? Change of location, redundancy, emotional upset etc.

One of the reasons I ask is sometimes these things can be sparked by emotions. Years ago I had a digestive issue which would not return to normal. It had even got to the stage where I’d made an appointment with the vet. And then one day I sat at home and dowsed to try and sort it out. After an hour of dowsing I discovered that the emotion of ‘exasperation’ had lodged in my digestive system slowing it down, which in turn caused more exasperation with it not functioning as it should – so that was a catch 22. I created half a dozen EFT statements, perfecting them throughout the day in my mind with the intention of doing them the next morning. I didn’t even have to do the EFT - because as I was perfecting the statements, they were working their magic and normality was restored that very day!

So you could try tackling this with EFT.
I'm going to apologise because I vented my spleen a little with this when I wrote it, these emotions of mine have been playing up for a few weeks now and I guess I was venting about the emotions more than the AR itself. Yeah I was angry at the time but it's more acceptance now, I'm learning to deal with it and accept it as another aspect of myself that I need to just get on and deal with more aerodynamically. Grrr!! Gnash!!

As far as I can work out it began with this damned Ascension stuff, round abouts. At the time I was going through some emotional stuff and if I remember rightly it's about the time when I first discovered Matt's First Wave of Ascension. Normally I wouldn't touch even the title with a barge pole but the inner voice compelled me to. It started about then with indigestion and went on from there, at the time I thought it was just my habit of eating fast and getting on the move again.

I don't know if I'm going to be going through this for a long time yet but I think this is going to be a particularly emotional time for me, because they certainly seem to be welling up inside. Yeah I'd get a lump in my throat while watching a movie or something but it's been accelerating of late and the AR has accelerated along with it, or so it feels anyway. This is quite an emotional hiatus right now and hopefully it won't get any more hiatus and this Catch 22 situation will calm itself down. This is one of the reasons I don't want to make too much of it, because it'll make it worse if I focus too much attention on it energetically.

Quote:
That’s the trouble with ascension; you don’t know if any symptom is genuine or ascension. Have you googled ascension and AR?

This last week the kundalini deep heat moments which had been happening for up to a dozen times a day has pretty much eased off now and yesterday and last night, there was nothing at all. It’s taken a few days to adjust as I almost missed it. What’s happening now is I’m getting the black and white triangles again in my third eye during the day and also during the night. I’ve attached a digram at the end of the post as to what they look like. Looking back on my notes, this is a sign that DNA strands are being activated to do with the lightbody.

And I am beginning to dream again. I’ve had two dreams that I remember and rather bizarrely both were about ………… drum roll ………… painting! Of all the things!

Patrycia
The symptoms are genuine enough, genuine enough to be affecting my voice and I have a sneaky suspicion that it's Ascension-related. Plus maybe a hint of old age too because my body's going through knackered-old-git changes. They're going to send me for a stomach scan and I'm hoping it's a boy, but I have a gut on me and I feel bloated all the time so I know something isn't quite right with it. There's also a lot of wind for what seems to be no reason, even when I'm sitting having my first coffee of the morning. Perhaps they'll have a better idea after the scan, but it feels like everything is going straight through without being processed properly yet at the same time there's a blockage.

Interestingly enough sometimes I want to sit and sob my heart out because I feel all this emotion inside but it won't come out, as if there's a blockage and I'm not processing it properly. Even when I was sobbing at Babylon 5 I still felt as though I was holding back, although it was involuntary.

I'm getting 'hot spells' sometimes that I've never experienced before and I'm not sure if that's AR-related or not. I've asked Mrs G to give me a quick check because she was a nurse, but she can't find anything wrong. Pulse and blood pressure disgustingly normal. I used to get spams down my back as though someone had taken a hold of my spinal chord and yanked, and it would come out through the top of my head. What I'm getting now is a 'heat' but it's just below the skin and across my whole back almost, it lasts for hours and feels a little nauseous sometimes. Whether it's Ascension or AR or what I don't know, but just for right now I'm trying to get through the day.

So, other than your notes, what do you make of your triangles?

Drum roll yes, bizarrely maybe not so much. Painting is expression, a picture paints a thousand words, symbolism, you as the artist if you're dreaming about you painting, bigger picture..... Your subconscious also paints a picture in your conscious mind by using dreams. If you are doing the painting then your subconscious is painting a picture of you painting a picture, and that's heady stuff to wrap your mind around but cool just the same.
Old 02-09-2018, 07:47 AM
Guide
Hi there Mr G,

On your LP travels, did you find this? Just discovered it, awesome! When she starts whistling, it reminds me of some of the old westerns ......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcNKas73zrA

Quote:
A couple of years back I was talking to someone about Life's Purpose, I think what she wanted initially was to understand that there was such a thing. She'd lost her son to cancer and while she said she wanted to understand generally, later on it came out that she wanted to know if there was one at play with her son. That lead to all kinds of weirdness, Past Life stuff and receiving messages and seeing him in dreams. Anyway, the upshot was that the traumas he'd gone through in this Life were having an impact on what he was doing in Spirit. It was as though his Soul wanted to carry them on to the next Life.

I can understand that; carrying the issue into the next life to try and deal with / overcome it. From a spiritual perspective, that’s going to be a common theme.

From what I understand from the medium I went to see in 2013 when the situation occurred at work; she said I was vulnerable after I came out of hospital and put into a situation where I was taken into the object. Although the object itself wasn’t part of how I died as a little boy of five in a previous life, there were elements that were similar. She said, and her guides were telling her, that it should not have come back to me in this life, it shouldn’t have happened but happen it did. And I’ve done my best to tackle it but I now think it’s best left alone.

Quote:
It's more of a pain in the backside to put a lighter spin on it than being in a state of disharmony. Part of the Ascension process is bringing out the dark and dusty corners of ourselves that we'd wish away if that were at all possible, the things we thought we'd dealt with 'back then' but they come back to haunt us anyway. I'd guess that given an ideal situation you'd rather be in a position where you could venture any old where you liked.

Absolutely. It affected me very badly when I was younger because the darn things are everywhere and there’s no escape. I used to have a very good man friend years ago, looking back we had a friend / soul group connection. He was one of the few people I took into my confidence and explained it all to him. And he had a similar issue, although not as intense as mine. And when we went out anywhere, he would always go ahead of me, like a search party, to check things out and report back to me if the situation occurred as to whether he thought I could handle it.

Quote:
There's still something playing itself out as yet and I'm not sure what it is, but something's definitely hiding in the shadows. And you're very welcome, it's been of mutual benefit so thank you too.

I think you’ve got more of a sense of that; maybe one day we’ll know what it is. But in the meantime, it’s wonderful for me to have a new mate!

Quote:

I [I]have to admit that sometimes Matt's teachings go over my head or grate on my nerves a little[/i], but then those are the times that 'keep it real' for me. If I was just sucking it down and everything was too harmonious I'd think there was something badly wrong. But it's lovely to realise the difference to when I first discovered him, because 'back then' much of it was going straight over my head. It's the same with Bashar, he's a bit more 'technical' that Matt but some of his stuff is coming a lot easier. I don't really try and emulate Matt's teachings because for me at the moment I need to be 'myself', if that makes sense. I just feel the need not to change too much because I'm the right person for this particular 'job', but at the same time it's good to know I have the capacity to resonate with him more harmonious

I would never associated the word ‘grate’ with Matt’s teachings! Some of his teachings have more of an impact than others, particularly in the early days. Over the bank holiday weekend, I was reading what I’d been up to this time last year, and that was when I was really getting into his videos. In my journal I was writing about some of the things he was saying, and how it changed how I viewed things, some real life changing stuff, many tears of relief, being set free. Certainly, at the beginning some of the phrases he would use, I didn’t get but as I continued to watch videos, he expanded on the phrases and I began to understand. A couple of things I’m still not totally sure of yet like ‘co-creation’ and ‘object consciousness’ is one which I’ve only recently just about got.

Over the years, I’ve read loads of books, ones which I’ve discarded after only a few pages or chapters and many teachings that others have raved about I would look at and think no, just no, I can’t be bothered to even try and get that. So clearly, I’ve been saving it all up for Matt for I find his videos and teachings completely in harmony. I’ve yet to see / hear something that doesn’t make sense on a deeply spiritual level yet also has that all important factor for me, of being logical (too many episodes of Star Trek!)

I had a look at Bashar, about four different videos and as a case in point, I lasted about 20 seconds in each!

For me, I am finding myself WITHIN Matt’s teachings.

Quote:
I reckon you'd find a relationship a little awkward, people who have been on their own for long enough tend to shy away from sharing their Lives too readily, or if they do it's too much of a culture shock. I think sometimes it's enough to know that this kind of thing can happen at all, even though it's on your own terms and at a distance.

I’ve done all the relationship stuff being married and other relationships in my twenties but I know, beyond a shadow of doubt, that I’m to navigate this life on my own. Also, I’m very aware and moreso recently, that I am the last female in the line of Nan / mum / me. My Nan, as was common for her time, had a difficult life, difficult early start in life, she had four kids which she brought up alone. My mum was very sensitive and didn’t have the smoothest of times with my dad at times. She had a healing gift and was very spiritual but she didn’t have the opportunity or encouragement to develop any of that and now she has Alzheimers. So I feel a kind of healing of the ancestral line if you like, that I’m free to focus on spiritual matters, I am completely independent, solvent, own my own property and steering my own ship. And when I go, that’ll be it – all three of us will go back to the same spiritual plane, and I daresay there will be a lot of swapping of notes and experiences and I want to be able to say yep, I did that, experienced / healed that for all of us. So I don’t want to let them down.

Having said that, I am down here having a human experience of which love is a primary experience. So I have had all my life, this ability / access to a dimension / a world where I can have romantic liaisons. I never knew what love was until late 2001 where I had an encounter that just blew my world apart in the best possible way and I developed a relationship that was more real and profound that anything I’d experienced on the earth plane.

It was the most extraordinary experience I’d had, so I didn’t discover real love until 40. It did, over the years, face many challenges, like we weren’t going to be together permanently, it was like the odds were stacked against us and that energy eventually faded.

I thought that was my one experience of unconditional love and thought that a lot of people don’t get to experience that depth of love and was content with the ‘better to have loved and lost than never loved at all’ scenario. And I firmly believed love like that could not be experienced twice. But then in 2016 it happened again with someone new. And this man was perfect for me as I’d grown and matured as a person myself.

And it was all accompanied by pulling romance cards, synchronicities ‘our song’ on the radio. But what really blew me away was the medium that I went to see shortly after. He started describing a man to me and I was puzzled as I thought why would he be describing my husband but then I realised it did not fit my husband’s description, it was this new man. The medium was describing his looks, his character, personality, his thoughts and touched on some of the conversations we’d been having. Honestly, you could have knocked me off the chair! I knew the relationship was real to me, but it was also real enough to be picked up so accurately from a medium, so this is not ‘just’ my imagination. And I could tell the medium did not know where this relationship existed, he was calling it like an earth bound relationship.

Quote:
I'm going to apologise because I vented my spleen a little with this when I wrote it, these emotions of mine have been playing up for a few weeks now and I guess I was venting about the emotions more than the AR itself. Yeah I was angry at the time but it's more acceptance now, I'm learning to deal with it and accept it as another aspect of myself that I need to just get on and deal with more aerodynamically. Grrr!! Gnash!!

No worries, believe me, if anyone gets it, I do.

Quote:
It started about then with indigestion and went on from there, at the time I thought it was just my habit of eating fast and getting on the move again.

but it's been accelerating of late and the AR has accelerated along with it, or so it feels anyway. This is quite an emotional hiatus right now and hopefully it won't get any more hiatus and this Catch 22 situation will calm itself down. This is one of the reasons I don't want to make too much of it, because it'll make it worse if I focus too much attention on it energetically.

We ‘digest’ our emotions in the sacral chakra/abdomen so your digestive problems occurring at the same time as feeling intense emotions may very well be linked. Which is why it could be that EFT may help. You could try tapping on the acid reflux and take it from there.

I put many links some posts ago but if you want me to re-post let me know.

Quote:
The symptoms are genuine enough, genuine enough to be affecting my voice and I have a sneaky suspicion that it's Ascension-related. Plus maybe a hint of old age too because my body's going through knackered-old-git changes. They're going to send me for a stomach scan and I'm hoping it's a boy, but I have a gut on me and I feel bloated all the time so I know something isn't quite right with it. There's also a lot of wind for what seems to be no reason, even when I'm sitting having my first coffee of the morning. Perhaps they'll have a better idea after the scan, but it feels like everything is going straight through without being processed properly yet at the same time there's a blockage.

On the ascension front: I googled acid reflux/ascension and found a link describing AR connected with solar plexus chakra issues, Solar being the seat of personal strength, identity, will power etc.

On a practical level two things occur: bloating and AR can be a major indicator of lactose intolerance (and also gluten for that matter). It is entirely possible to develop sensitivities to things that we’ve not had a problem with in the past. Remembering your brother is lactose intolerant; have you tried swapping to soya milk or preferably goat’s milk for a week or so and cut out all cows’ dairy products like ice-cream. You said that this starts with your coffee first thing in the morning. Remember I said that coffee can aggravate AR but it may not be the coffee but the dairy you use in it, assuming you have milk with your coffee? Try switching to goat’s milk and butter etc.

Secondly, have you been tested for Helicobacter Pylori, as this can cause what you are describing. If you don’t know, don’t assume anything, phone the vet and ask them, the receptionist should be able to tell you if you have been tested and what the results were.

If you’re going through the NHS, a scan will no doubt take time to come through. Use this time to your advantage by experimenting. Swapping milk for a week is a good example.

Quote:
I'm getting 'hot spells' sometimes that I've never experienced before and I'm not sure if that's AR-related or not. I've asked Mrs G to give me a quick check because she was a nurse, but she can't find anything wrong. Pulse and blood pressure disgustingly normal. I used to get spams down my back as though someone had taken a hold of my spinal chord and yanked, and it would come out through the top of my head. What I'm getting now is a 'heat' but it's just below the skin and across my whole back almost, it lasts for hours and feels a little nauseous sometimes. Whether it's Ascension or AR or what I don't know, but just for right now I'm trying to get through the day.

That to me sounds like kundalini energy. I noticed, when reading my journal that I was experiencing this in July/August last year and I saw something on the net that said kundalini is most prevalent in July time. And the back / spinal cord is the energy running up and down the energy / chakra system and up to the crown chakra. I had these ‘hot spells’ up to 12 times a day. It would get really intense and ease off after several minutes. But it’s going to be different for everyone, so yours could last a few hours and yes, there were times when I also experienced light nausea.

Quote:
So, other than your notes, what do you make of your triangles?

Very little to be honest. I’ve looked at the meaning of triangles and pyramids and I just think ok, whatever. I just see them, think they’re activating DNA, and trust it’s doing its thing without me having to understanding intellectually. The black and white hadn’t escaped my notice. They stopped for now.

This last week I have been going through a phase of coming out of the intense kundalini and the high energy that the summer gave me into a feeling of almost boredom, lethargy, no drive, no motivation. It is very odd but I’ve gone with it. I guess things need to settle to see where I’m at after all the DNA activations etc.

I did try using some crystals at the weekend but every time I use crystals it upsets my left leg and makes it like jelly. My guides have told me that the high vibrational energy of crystals is ‘incompatible’ with the energy that caused the trauma in my left leg (psychic trauma if you remember me explaining about all that). It doesn’t matter what crystals I use, the result is always the same, wobbly left leg the next day. So I’m going to stop using them.

I’ve also had a really bad stomach; not related to diet as I’ve not changed anything but according to several net sources, the stomach can come in for a really challenging time due to ascension, all kinds of unpleasant stuff, so much that I thought I’m not reading the whole thing. Stomach/sacral is feeling a lot more settled last night and this morning, so I am hoping I’ve turned a corner.

I’ve also been getting a lot of zeros like the time is 2.06, 3.00, 1.00, waking at night the time will always have a 0 in it. Last night, classic, I woke at 11.00 then 12.34 and then 2.22, so a mix of all the old sequences and the new.

Some blurb said zeros can represent a ‘nothingness’ and that’s how I feel. I’ve got no desire or enthusiasam to get into anything new, which is just as well as there is nothing that needs doing!

Patrycia