Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-12-2015, 06:29 PM
Experiencer

Do Twin Flame prayers work?

Has anyone used twin flame prayers? If so, did they help or harm your experience with your TF? Do you them before, during, or after you meet your twin flame?

Those of you that have read my previous posts know that I am a believer of prayer.

All responses are greatly appreciated.
Old 08-12-2015, 08:13 PM
Guide

Hi Gemini,

By the way, I am also a Gemini. :)

I have used a twin flame prayer. I was saying the prayer almost every night before bed for a while, but now I do it once in a while. To be honest, I'm not sure if it works. I mean, my relationship with my TF has improved significantly over the past year and I know that my our individual work in ourselves have made these changes possible, but who knows? Maybe the prayers have helped too.
Old 08-12-2015, 08:23 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXGemini
Has anyone used twin flame prayers? If so, did they help or harm your experience with your TF? Do you them before, during, or after you meet your twin flame?

Those of you that have read my previous posts know that I am a believer of prayer.

All responses are greatly appreciated.

Can you define what you mean by "work"?
Old 08-12-2015, 08:48 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertTrek
Can you define what you mean by "work"?

*Do they accelerate spiritual growth?

*Do they pull or push your and TF closer together--minimize the runner/chaser aspects?

*Do they reduce the anxiety and stress in dealing with emotions involving TFs?

*Do they provide guidance, insight, clarity regarding the TF experience?

*Do help keep chakras clear of blockage for union or reunion with TF? or

*Are they mainly for spiritual connection between you and God/universe rather than you, God/universe and TF?
Old 08-12-2015, 09:00 PM
Suspended
Guide
OK, that's a good framework.

Let's start with the first metric. Now how would you tell if growth is accelerated or not?
Old 08-12-2015, 09:23 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertTrek
OK, that's a good framework.

Let's start with the first metric. Now how would you tell if growth is accelerated or not?

I would assume those that had no prior spiritual background would become more involved in trying to learn about God and Universe. More measured activity and interest in spirituality (and possibly meditation).

Those with some spiritual background I would think they would have some type of foundation to know how to denote signs and connections that were not previously seen or felt prior to regularly reciting the prayer.

Point A I believed xyz but now I believe xyz and a or I have seen/experienced/felt xyz b
Old 08-12-2015, 09:29 PM
Master

The thing is. I have doubts that the universe/god knows what a twin flame is. Twin flame is a label our 3d minds have put together to describe an experience between two people.
For all we know the universe/God only understands and see's all souls connected and depending on where your vibrational energy is will determine your match to that energy; where a soul will be delivered to you on your path to match your vibration and learn from. If we decide to attach to a certain soul is our choice. If we resist it's end in anyway due to attached emotions or what not then it's our road to walk and understand why we are the way we are about a certain person or our feelings. That means without the twin flame story attached to it. Otherwise you can go around and around and around the same loop.
Old 29-06-2016, 01:19 PM
Pathfinder

Sorry, I'm currently worried too much, but "coincidence" I read your post ...?
Wow, now I see it's you ........

I'm crying a little ... she said she is fine and no one cares, or can see it ... but, she looks tired to me or something ...

Honestly, I drunk lately / sleep bad and forgot /don't or didn't? understand what exactly happenend ...
But a few weeks ago I asked god .. or whoever would listen ... to help / save her and it worked ... I think/believe Love can make evrything possible ... ?

"The thing is. I have doubts that the universe/god knows what a twin flame is"

Everything is Love, or not ..? Not that I understand ... but if I understand anything or believe anything, it's that.

She suddenly is offline, while I write here ... I could not do anything ... help her in any way, maybe she is back in a few minutes .... but I will probably end up praying again. ♥♥♥

I understand that label thing, but I don't care, feel free to write anything you want tho ... I love her ... for no reason ...?
And that is all I believe. ♥

If you care, some days after christmas, I prayed and saw some shooting star ... of course my wish wasn't selfish .... :/
♥♥♥